+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: for men

Leave me alone, fanboys! rematche is making a name for themselves rematche is making a name for themselves rematche's Avatar
    Thanks

for men

this is a for men thread only and in here we talk manly stuffs. our first topic for today are about women. my question is to all the guys of ao is, what's your favorite kind of a woman?

here's mine...

her name is kc conception. to me, she's one of the filipina goddess i worship.
    YYYEEEEAAAAAAHHHHH!!!

Banned Rave_Grip may be famous one day Rave_Grip may be famous one day Rave_Grip's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: for men

Favourite means only one.
    And liking only one woman seems like marriage to me.
    xD

My choices vary.

Legendary Otaku Happy Pill Champion, Monkey Mayhem Champion NeoDeath90 may be famous one day NeoDeath90 may be famous one day NeoDeath90's Avatar
    Thanks

If you mean aspects of a woman, i prefer personality, a tad on the nerdy side, and is comfortable without makeup.

Also, because i can, I will show you my perfect girl (who is also my girlfriend):

click to show spoiler
    Why hello there!

Otaku Dragon Dash Champion, Gems Hexic Revisited Champion, Infex Champion mori-oni may be famous one day mori-oni may be famous one day mori-oni's Avatar
    Thanks

I like the these words best when I think about this topic " A soul of an angel can make a man happy, but a body of a devil will make a man go crazy " you need some of both worlds to find a perfect match. I look for brains, personality, and I ain't going to lie but I really like me a body.
    the power of a small program making cool stuff. Viva La Flash and MS Paints

Otaku Frisbee Throwing Champion, Yeti 1 Greece Champion Billum256 is off to a good start Billum256's Avatar
    Thanks

Well I like my women on the nerdy side. It makes them a lot easier to talk to about things that are relevant in my life. A girl has to be intelligent as well, I can't stand the ditzy kind that don't know anything. Finally when it comes to body I like white girls, no I'm not racists I mean pale. Not a fan of tan. Also I love breast but hey that's just my fetish. All in all my girlfriend has all I want.
    98% of AO members are yaoi or lollicon fans. If you are part of the 2% that are not, copy and paste this into your sig

Sig By Me
    "We're all sinners in the hands of the loving God"

Leave me alone, fanboys! rematche is making a name for themselves rematche is making a name for themselves rematche's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Billum256 View Post
    Well I like my women on the nerdy side. It makes them a lot easier to talk to about things that are relevant in my life. A girl has to be intelligent as well, I can't stand the ditzy kind that don't know anything. Finally when it comes to body I like white girls, no I'm not racists I mean pale. Not a fan of tan. Also I love breast but hey that's just my fetish. All in all my girlfriend has all I want.
    there's nothing wrong with that, man. we are men, it's in our blood to be picky with women.
    i've been dating a lot of women, but her prefer to be stubborn and a bit naughty. btw, to all you guys with gfs out there...you gotta to be naughty sometimes...like me.
    YYYEEEEAAAAAAHHHHH!!!

Banned Rave_Grip may be famous one day Rave_Grip may be famous one day Rave_Grip's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by rematche View Post
    we are men, it's in our blood to be picky with women.

[Totally worth an infraction.]

Thanks

geez...it would appear that there are only a few men are in ao.
    YYYEEEEAAAAAAHHHHH!!!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast