+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: for men

Otaku Zidane - Head Butt Game Champion, Zizzo Challenge Champion, Zwill Champion, Aragon Dragon Champion KingAnime is off to a good start
    Thanks

Re: for men

WOMEN, ah ha i prefer my woman to be on the forgiving side because we all mistakes some more than others.

It is actually pretty hard to use the the word woman/women in a sentence like this because it just doesn't sound right.

In Brightest Day, In Blackest Night
    No Evil Shall Escape My Sight
    Let Those Who Worship Evil's Might
    Beware My Power Green Lanterns Might

Ever So Awesome Kaboom Champion, Archery Champion, Crazy Pool 2 Champion, Ninja-Boy Champion, Bubble Shooter Champion zyta may be famous one day zyta may be famous one day zyta's Avatar
    Thanks

Figures the first topic in a men's only thread is women... I'll play along, why not?

Right, with me I don't even notice a girl unless her body is to my tastes. I'm looking for someone with short, shoulder length hair, small to medium breasts (large on up creep the hell out of me, it is slightly revolting), slightly busty butt not too much, but then again i think that the butt and breasts are somehow related o.O\ Blue eyes, I LOVE blue eyes, that are dark brown/black works too. Not much of a green eye person. Must "look" younger than me, doesn't necesarily mean they are, but younger is prefered. Only the breats and butt areas are requirements, the others mentioned can be altered if said girl has a wonderful personality. *shrug*

Personality-wise I prefer one that won't mind NOT spending time with me, i love my personal time as it is when i write my book and i need at least a few hours per day to do it, unless in writer's block where i just stare at it. Can take my harsh jokes and can even come up with some of her own to throw at me, isn't offended when i say she's a jerk. I only mean that word to two people, my oldest friend and myself and even then it is done jokingly. Is just as cynical as me and is someone who is willing to hit/slap me if i deserve it such as i was too mean and overstepped myself. Sometimes people just need to be hit *hits person next to me*.

A DEFINATE is a girl who is willing to cosplay just for the hell of it. Some personal favorites are a school uniform, temple preistess, gi (martial arts uniform), and anything along those lines. Not sure why but 'saintly' dressed ones are sexier IMO. *shrug* Hate slut dressers with a passion.

Girl must have a great passion for animals as i plan to have my own piece of land with some dogs, cats, ferrets (hell ya!), and maybe a horse.

Visit my blog: Rewriting Life

Legendary Otaku GrimmjowJaggerjack is off to a good start GrimmjowJaggerjack's Avatar
    Thanks

(lol) i perfer my men nice and heavy with a hard shell on the outside lol naaaaaa jk well i did like one girl but she is going out with my best friend i was kinda mad about that but well i just forgave him.

Wilde Beast GiG Racer Champion EmoNightmareRose may be famous one day EmoNightmareRose's Avatar
    Thanks

umm. i cant pick one.. sorry. but i like anyone whose's mind's intact, pretty, and not obnoxious or retarded.

Legendary Otaku Snake Champion, Zelda Champion, Crazy Koala Champion, Minigolf Champion, Concentrate Champion, Guess 5 Champion, Batting Champ Champion, Beach Ball Control Champion, Bookworm Champion, Wacky Word Wiz Champion, Fight Fight 3 Champion, Spinner's Luck Champion, Traffic Jam Champion, Yeti Pengu Throw Champion Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by zyta View Post
    Figures the first topic in a men's only thread is women... I'll play along, why not?

Right, with me I don't even notice a girl unless her body is to my tastes. I'm looking for someone with short, shoulder length hair, small to medium breasts (large on up creep the hell out of me, it is slightly revolting), slightly busty butt not too much, but then again i think that the butt and breasts are somehow related o.O\ Blue eyes, I LOVE blue eyes, that are dark brown/black works too. Not much of a green eye person. Must "look" younger than me, doesn't necesarily mean they are, but younger is prefered. Only the breats and butt areas are requirements, the others mentioned can be altered if said girl has a wonderful personality. *shrug*

Personality-wise I prefer one that won't mind NOT spending time with me, i love my personal time as it is when i write my book and i need at least a few hours per day to do it, unless in writer's block where i just stare at it. Can take my harsh jokes and can even come up with some of her own to throw at me, isn't offended when i say she's a jerk. I only mean that word to two people, my oldest friend and myself and even then it is done jokingly. Is just as cynical as me and is someone who is willing to hit/slap me if i deserve it such as i was too mean and overstepped myself. Sometimes people just need to be hit *hits person next to me*.

A DEFINATE is a girl who is willing to cosplay just for the hell of it. Some personal favorites are a school uniform, temple preistess, gi (martial arts uniform), and anything along those lines. Not sure why but 'saintly' dressed ones are sexier IMO. *shrug* Hate slut dressers with a passion.

Girl must have a great passion for animals as i plan to have my own piece of land with some dogs, cats, ferrets (hell ya!), and maybe a horse.
    Whatever happened to that girl you were stalking at the library?

Quote Originally Posted by EmoNightmareRose View Post
    umm. i cant pick one.. sorry. but i like anyone whose's mind's intact, pretty, and not obnoxious or retarded.
    Just when I thought I'd seen it all lol.

'Cause you give me something / That makes me scared, alright / This could be nothing / But I'm willing to give it a try / Please give me something
    'Cause someday I might call you from my heart

Leave me alone, fanboys! rematche is making a name for themselves rematche is making a name for themselves rematche's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Legend View Post
    Just when I thought I'd seen it all lol.
    damned right! high five!
    any how, i would like to add something: what's you ideal date with your ideal women?
    YYYEEEEAAAAAAHHHHH!!!

Otaku Muffin is off to a good start
    Thanks

Well, first is breathing. Quite high up on the list, but certain allowances could be made.
    Second would be the same species, but again, allowances...

Seriously tough, I'm not amazingly fussy with looks. I'm not going to go with the cliche of 'it's the personaity' crap; I hate when folk say that, ecpecially when I know they're fibbing; but I don't have a prefrance of Hair/Eye colour, height, specific sizes of curves (although extremes in excess mass will be reviewed ie; Jordan ).

On the subject of Personality, someone who dosen't text you every 30mins with some predictive non-dialetec crud is preferred (especially when a 3 word message take me sometime to create) and can pretty much put up with me and my oddities is a help.
    Listening to descent music is necassary (although knowing who Hank Marvin is and why I worship him isn't). I suppose being cool with Anime and Manga is helpful aswell as willingness to cosplay aswell.

Laslty, someone who understands that my answering the door in my boxers at 1pm on Sunday is a normal and unperverted act!!!
    Baldrick, you wouldn't see a subtle plan if it painted itself purple and danced naked on top of a Harpsichord sining "Subtle plans are here again!"

Leave me alone, fanboys! rematche is making a name for themselves rematche is making a name for themselves rematche's Avatar
    Thanks

it would appear, that most guys here has a lot of requirements and demands for their ideal woman. proving my point, men are picky.
    YYYEEEEAAAAAAHHHHH!!!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast