+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast

Thread: for men

super effective Last Man Standing Champion FLawEdmiNd may be famous one day FLawEdmiNd may be famous one day FLawEdmiNd's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: for men

/trespass.

You guys are too picky... isn't a nice girl good enough anymore?
    the love you withhold is the pain you carry.

Legendary Otaku Snake Champion, Zelda Champion, Crazy Koala Champion, Minigolf Champion, Concentrate Champion, Guess 5 Champion, Batting Champ Champion, Beach Ball Control Champion, Bookworm Champion, Wacky Word Wiz Champion, Fight Fight 3 Champion, Spinner's Luck Champion, Traffic Jam Champion, Yeti Pengu Throw Champion Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by FLawEdmiNd View Post
    /trespass.

Cuz such thing never existed?

'Cause you give me something / That makes me scared, alright / This could be nothing / But I'm willing to give it a try / Please give me something
    'Cause someday I might call you from my heart

The Listener Stealin` Home Champion awesomeparty12 may be famous one day awesomeparty12's Avatar
    Thanks

ha not all men are picky me personally it doesn't matter what they look like as long as they have an award winning personality then i will love that person forever
    i cry inside for life anew i die each time im torn in two i live for earth and die for none along comes a god who will always bring peace and tranquility

Newbie MechaShadowV2 is off to a good start MechaShadowV2's Avatar
    Thanks

/trespass.

It is for me, and im proud of it too. For me, a nice, caring girl who can put up with my oddities (and one who's oddities i can put up with, lol), and haveing similar values as me is what matters most. As for looks, granted, I do have what would be the "perfect girl" to me, but, funny thing is, of all (few) girls I have ever been interested in, none of them would fit that heh. I guess this is because i rarely am attracted to someone before i get to know them, and as such if feelings do develop, then its based on there personality, though oddly once that happens they also become the most beautiful person in the world to me somehow lol, but yeah, there you have it, that's what matters the most to me in a girl, personality, though at least average intelligance deosnt hurt either .
    What do you want to do?
    A.) Scold her?
    B.) Kill her?
    C.) Put it in?

Otaku Dragon Dash Champion, Gems Hexic Revisited Champion, Infex Champion mori-oni may be famous one day mori-oni may be famous one day mori-oni's Avatar
    Thanks

I wouldn't care where we go cause I'd ask the girl for Ideas (playing the dumb guy work) this is for if the girl picks a bad place then u can play the I know a better place card to show that you can think on you feet. All I need is my motor cycle, a good road with a great view, and a goood beach with a sunset view that's good and a bit privite, too many people turns the flare of the place to a tiny sparkler. I be cook so food is always good and a blanket I be real good for the day. In the end if you plan a good day you have a chance for another, and if you fail then you get up and try again baka
    the power of a small program making cool stuff. Viva La Flash and MS Paints

Leave me alone, fanboys! rematche is making a name for themselves rematche is making a name for themselves rematche's Avatar
    Thanks

/trespass.

You guys are too picky...isn't a nice girl good enough anymore?
    the so called nice girls are almost an extinct species nowadays. one of the reason why most men are singles.
    YYYEEEEAAAAAAHHHHH!!!

Otaku Heavenhanced may be famous one day Heavenhanced may be famous one day
    Thanks

Uf, so many men here. The girl is nice, but, if you put Rihanna or Beyonce, I'm sure this thread will change a lot.

Newbie Spirit of Seagill may be famous one day Spirit of Seagill may be famous one day
    Thanks

Sure, dude. But, sincerely, I prefer Michelle Trachtenberg.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast