+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast
Results 33 to 40 of 55

Thread: for men

  1. #33
    Legendary Otaku Snake Champion, Zelda Champion, Crazy Koala Champion, Minigolf Champion, Concentrate Champion, Guess 5 Champion, Batting Champ Champion, Beach Ball Control Champion, Bookworm Champion, Wacky Word Wiz Champion, Fight Fight 3 Champion, Spinner's Luck Champion, Traffic Jam Champion, Yeti Pengu Throw Champion Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    Sharks Territory
    Posts
    4,762
    Thanks
    64
    Thanked 67 Times in 61 Posts

    Re: for men

    Quote Originally Posted by dark anime prince View Post
    Gotta love the brunettes. I don't want to be mean to the blondes, but I've never taken one seriously before.

    Here's a question for all the men on AO (and the boys if they have an opinion on this) - how short is too short for an ideal girlfriend/date? Like jaderabbit, I personally prefer the shorter girls. I currently stand at 186cm tall (not sure what that is in feet - we do centimeters here in Australia), and I like to feel that I can easily protect my girlfriend/date (i.e. easily lift her out of harm's way or something).
    You're a little under six feet.

    'Cause you give me something / That makes me scared, alright / This could be nothing / But I'm willing to give it a try / Please give me something
    'Cause someday I might call you from my heart

  2. #34
    Leave me alone, fanboys! rematche is making a name for themselves rematche is making a name for themselves rematche's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Posts
    1,801
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 49 Times in 46 Posts

    Re: for men

    Quote Originally Posted by dark anime prince View Post
    Here's a question for all the men on AO (and the boys if they have an opinion on this) - how short is too short for an ideal girlfriend/date?
    if she's shorter than me. but that doesn't matter with me anyway. since i have dated a couple of shorter women.
    YYYEEEEAAAAAAHHHHH!!!

  3. #35
    Newbie dark anime prince may be famous one day dark anime prince may be famous one day dark anime prince's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    Sydney
    Posts
    48
    Thanks
    14
    Thanked 4 Times in 4 Posts

    Re: for men

    Quote Originally Posted by Legend View Post
    You're a little under six feet.
    [According to Google] One foot is 30.48cm, and one inch is 2.54cm, so I should be something like 6 feet and 1-2 inches tall. Why doesn't everyone just stick with meters/centimeters? It's a lot simpler this way.

    Quote Originally Posted by rematche View Post
    if she's shorter than me. but that doesn't matter with me anyway. since i have dated a couple of shorter women.
    I'd always thought that guys preferred girls who are shorter than them, for status' sake or something along those lines.

  4. #36
    Newbie livi3 is off to a good start livi3's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Indonesia, Serang
    Posts
    7
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Re: for men

    if i'm a men... here's mine...

  5. #37
    Newbie Dark Angel Mea is off to a good start Dark Angel Mea's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    NJ
    Posts
    10
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 2 Times in 2 Posts

    Re: for men

    tresspassed
    thank you! must u be so picky? i know many girls like this but u'd say no cuz her breast size, her eye color, or her hight. get past her looks

  6. #38
    new piks in mem gallery animechick may be famous one day animechick may be famous one day animechick's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    texas
    Posts
    813
    Thanks
    3
    Thanked 7 Times in 7 Posts

    Re: for men

    Quote Originally Posted by dark angel swordsman View Post
    Also, one thing I've noticed with me and my girlfriend is that we almost never hold hands. I feel that when a couple holds hands in public, it's because they feel insecure of their relationship and thus have to be clinging to their "love" at all times. I find it kinda funny

    so you think old married couples in there 50's are funny and insecure in there realtionship because they hold hands?
    i think not.
    what about barrack and michelle obama
    what about jlo and antonio
    what about george and laura bush

    for the record its a sign of affection. given me and mine dont always hold hands, its more for comfort, and showing each other off, cnveyng love to the entire word that you DO NOT CARE who knows you are together, because love is beautiful and doesnt need to be hidden.

    otherwise they think your brother and sister
    eww twice

    now the making out in public.
    thats improper

    i want a guy who ISNT afraid to show me off and tell the world im his, no matter where we are.
    Last edited by animechick; Dec 24, 2008 at 11:03 AM.
    im really doin this!! start making money today! <a href="http://www.fusioncash.net/?ref=ke101544"><img src="http://www.fusioncash.net/sig.php/0e40e75b752dx3.png" alt="Free Money at FusionCash!" title="Free Money at FusionCash!" border="0"></a>

  7. #39
    Messenger of Despair Hive Hero Champion dark angel swordsman may be famous one day dark angel swordsman may be famous one day dark angel swordsman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    New York.
    Posts
    2,005
    Thanks
    2
    Thanked 12 Times in 10 Posts

    Re: for men

    Quote Originally Posted by animechick View Post
    so you think old married couples in there 50's are funny and insecure in there realtionship because they hold hands?
    i think not.
    what about barrack and michelle obama
    what about jlo and antonio
    what about george and laura bush

    for the record its a sign of affection. given me and mine dont always hold hands, its more for comfort, and showing each other off, cnveyng love to the entire word that you DO NOT CARE who knows you are together, because love is beautiful and doesnt need to be hidden.

    otherwise they think your brother and sister
    eww twice

    now the making out in public.
    thats improper

    i want a guy who ISNT afraid to show me off and tell the world im his, no matter where we are.
    All right, All right. You got me there xD
    I suppose what I meant was for people more my age, but what do I know?
    I'm only 16 and it's still my first relationship.
    Though my point still stands for my age. It just seems like all the people in my school are afraid of losing their "sweetheart" that they don't even know if they'll still "love" two years down into the future...This bugs me.
    Then again, what do I know.
    http://www.animeonline.net/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=7987&dateline=1181515  689
    I won't let this world exist without me! If I die, we all die! / Avatar & Signature by anime_8000.

  8. #40
    Leave me alone, fanboys! rematche is making a name for themselves rematche is making a name for themselves rematche's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Posts
    1,801
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 49 Times in 46 Posts

    Re: for men

    Quote Originally Posted by dark anime prince View Post
    [According to Google]
    I'd always thought that guys preferred girls who are shorter than them, for status' sake or something along those lines.
    i never thought of that at all, nor even an idea. i'm a bit versatile when it comes to women.
    YYYEEEEAAAAAAHHHHH!!!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts