+ Reply to Thread

Thread: men's pain (for men only, seriously)

Leave me alone, fanboys! rematche is making a name for themselves rematche is making a name for themselves rematche's Avatar
    Thanks

men's pain (for men only, seriously)

you know what i am talking about guys...sometimes holding it in can cause more damages. and sometimes sharing is the best way of easing it. so to start this serious thread, i'll go first. to me, my pain is always the first one...ya know the one that got away and the mistake was really yours. yup...nothing hurts more than the first. though we are still friends today, but still i'm often haunted by my past mistakes with her. especially that one moment that she started to feel for you and you're not ready and even not realizing her feelings. boy did drop the ball for that one. that was regrettable mistake that i did and can never be repaired. but even though i was able to get over with it, and rebounded again, and again, finally decided not to be in a relationship but still on a constant one night stand routine, the pain will always be there with a scar. so what's yours?
    YYYEEEEAAAAAAHHHHH!!!

Banned Manga artist may be famous one day Manga artist may be famous one day Manga artist's Avatar
    Thanks

In love no more!

Well I totaly quit falling inlove and finding a mate .
    I tired of being lied to all this B.S. I just going to be single for the rest of life.
    I'm 50 and I think my girl friend days is over with ..
    There is nothing out there for me at all and I count my blessings , I don't to worry about dating and no child support to pay and no woman to nag at me.
    I'm now a free man and not tied down. So it says in Bible go forth and be fruitful not so for some, if there no one out there for you don't bother looking.I just fed up with the all love thing , it just a let down.

Leave me alone, fanboys! rematche is making a name for themselves rematche is making a name for themselves rematche's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: In love no more!

Quote Originally Posted by Manga artist View Post
    Well I totaly quit falling inlove and finding a mate .
    I tired of being lied to all this B.S. I just going to be single for the rest of life.
    I'm 50 and I think my girl friend days is over with ..
    There is nothing out there for me at all and I count my blessings , I don't to worry about dating and no child support to pay and no woman to nag at me.
    I'm now a free man and not tied down. So it says in Bible go forth and be fruitful not so for some, if there no one out there for you don't bother looking.I just fed up with the all love thing , it just a let down.
    sir, first of all i would like to pay my respect for your statement. it takes courage to talk subjects like this that are truthful. and second, i have to agree with you as well...there are things in life that we have to accept. again, sir i thank you for your stories. i hope others will to...it's not just love life here ya know. it's generally about individual's pain that you want to end it but telling it.
    YYYEEEEAAAAAAHHHHH!!!

Banned Manga artist may be famous one day Manga artist may be famous one day Manga artist's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: men's pain (for men only, seriously)

Love is just bunch crap and lies!
    besides there is a lot queers out in real world
    Women just want to forget you these days and go involved with jocks and studs who think thier so fricken macho .
    just goes to show that women are so blinded by thier own knowage.Why bother falling in love when there is too much competion.

Mathematical!! Bugz Champion, Ant Bully Champion, Chainsaw the childern Champion, 3D Net Blazer Champion, Cricket Challenge Champion, Big Uglies Champion, Body Check Champion, Desktop Fishing Champion, All Star Skate Park Champion, Chuckie Egg Champion, Birdy Champion, Anthrax Jelly Champion, Air Typer Champion, Word Pads Champion, Crash Test Dummy Curling Champion, The Mini Jump Game Champion, Chairlift Challenge Champion, Astroboy vs One Bad Storm Champion, Fight Man Champion, Blot In Hell Champion, Beeku Adventure Champion, Connect2 Champion, Atomica Champion, Cannonball Follies 2 Champion, Bada Boing Champion, BeachDefence Champion, Alkie Kong 2 Champion atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout's Avatar
    Thanks

I'm constantly haunted by all of my past failures and mistakes. So much that it keeps me from reaching my true potential sometimes. I don't mean little mistakes like, "Oh crap, I messed up while inking that drawing." More like, "Damn, why didn't I listen to her? Now she's with someone else," or something along the lines of epic failure. My mess-ups with past relationships, my mistakes/bad choices made in my younger years, my horrible behavior in school and with family, etc.

All those things combined end up being the reasons I beat myself up a lot and why I suck at talking to women. Although, I never really was good at talking to women (when it comes to trying to be more than friends). I kinda just fell in to relationships and wondered how I got there, LOL. *not complaining one bit*

I've been trying to get better at the idea of not beating myself up and actually doing things to change my future, rather than be afraid of my past so, I've been trying to be more pro-active in the present.

Legendary Otaku Violent may be famous one day Violent may be famous one day Violent's Avatar
    Thanks

All men don't like failures, who does? The best way is to not let mistakes take over your life learn from them and in your case it sounds like you have.

Yea it hurts to remember the mistakes but that's only because you keep remembering it; I think its sometimes better to know where you went wrong, why, how, and then to keep that in mind so next time a mistake won't happen again. After all this is the only way we can better ourselves is to make mistakes so we know the truth.

Time heals everything eventually and all things good come to those who do the same in return.

THE RULES!

I'm on my grind in search to find whats on my mind, its one of a kind!

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Violent For This Useful Post:

atomik_sprout (Aug 06, 2010), HolderOfTheDarkChalice (Aug 12, 2010)

+ Reply to Thread