Closed Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Merry Christmas!

Banned CTD High Jump Champion, Cop-For-This Champion, Soap Bubble Champion, Gandys Quest Champion, Kill Time in Your Office Champion, Slow Motion Champion, Moodys Magical Eye Champion, The Fridge Champion, Dangerous Fishing Champion, Panda Golf 2: Christmas Edition Champion, Driving Mad Champion, Head to Head Champion, Super Headers Champion, Penguin Arcade Champion, Chopper Challenge Champion, Air Dodge Champion, Chopper Chase Champion, F/A-18 Hornet Champion, Snow Boarding Champion, Spaceman Bob`s Great Escape Champion, Space Cowboy Champion, Rons Free Fall Champion, Gandys Quest Champion, Black Dragon Champion, Samegame and Champion, Mayan Mask Champion, 42 Games Champion, Cubedelic Champion, Smaugs Schatkist Champion, Python Champion, Thor Towers Champion Mini Dev is off to a good start
    Thanks

Merry Christmas!

Hi AO merry Christmas!!!!! how is everybody and what did you all get? and for those older members whta did youo get your kids . well i'll start. i got a new ps3 game, and loads of chocolate of course i got everything i wanted and more so i wish you all the best!

You's Trollin Pro Leafblower Champion, Helicopter Champion ketaro is making a name for themselves ketaro is making a name for themselves ketaro's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Merry Christmas!

I have been sick for four months so i was hoping to be doing better by Christmas, but i guess my immune system doesn't like me anymore. Being sick all this time is what life got me for Christmas, she thought about me at least. ^^. I didn't get anything from any of my family members nor my friends, i guess i am not worthy enough to get things for Christmas. ^^

@ minidev, wow man. That's pretty cool man. Enjoy your Christmas presents.

Banned CTD High Jump Champion, Cop-For-This Champion, Soap Bubble Champion, Gandys Quest Champion, Kill Time in Your Office Champion, Slow Motion Champion, Moodys Magical Eye Champion, The Fridge Champion, Dangerous Fishing Champion, Panda Golf 2: Christmas Edition Champion, Driving Mad Champion, Head to Head Champion, Super Headers Champion, Penguin Arcade Champion, Chopper Challenge Champion, Air Dodge Champion, Chopper Chase Champion, F/A-18 Hornet Champion, Snow Boarding Champion, Spaceman Bob`s Great Escape Champion, Space Cowboy Champion, Rons Free Fall Champion, Gandys Quest Champion, Black Dragon Champion, Samegame and Champion, Mayan Mask Champion, 42 Games Champion, Cubedelic Champion, Smaugs Schatkist Champion, Python Champion, Thor Towers Champion Mini Dev is off to a good start
    Thanks

Dude bad christmas, god just wait it will get better but your family and friends will be thinking about you of course, but no pressies? oh thats painful, i feel for you man'

Otaku katsoyori33 is off to a good start katsoyori33's Avatar
    Thanks

dont worry ketaro. MERRY CHRISTMAS! i hope u feel better. And what game did u get mini dev?

Meow. :3

Sophist of Satire Exoparadapsyphobia may be famous one day Exoparadapsyphobia may be famous one day Exoparadapsyphobia's Avatar
    Thanks

I got 6 gift cards - 3 to the mall, 1 Barnes and Noble, 1 Hastings and 1 Wal-Mart. A $20 bill, an electric shaver(I just called my friend to wish him merry X-Mas and he got the same one lol) and some candy. I'll probably get even more gift cards when I get on a plane today to go visit my dad haha, I love gift cards.
    Death is your most loyal companion, for he will never fail you.

~jUsT sMiLe~ _gwenibe_ may be famous one day _gwenibe_ may be famous one day _gwenibe_'s Avatar
    Thanks

It was raining on x-mas day for us!!! It's was so different and cool and there was no heat... it was perfect! As for what I got, a whole heap of family visiting and a lot of chocolate ^_^

Otaku Arukih may be famous one day Arukih may be famous one day Arukih's Avatar
    Thanks

well here was a very great xmas day! all family together and a lot of presents and tradicional food a drinks(red wine) and happyness thats what i wanted for xmas!! Merry xmas everyone!!

Otaku LEtters Champion, PopWord Champion, Alphabet Soup Champion, Baby Destruction Champion bellocanlver is off to a good start
    Thanks

We had a white christmas , i got an xbox 360 and games to go along w/ it
    soccer equipment yay! new ipod and gave the old one to my lil brother, 2 of $50 itunes card, chocolates and candy canes. It was a fun christmas, i hope everyone enjoyed it too!
    Temari is so Cool

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast