Closed Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Merry Christmas!

Horror movies rule Graveyard Champion Familyguyfan2 may be famous one day Familyguyfan2 may be famous one day Familyguyfan2's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Merry Christmas!

I got an ipod, Timberland's new cd, gold hoop earrings, some baby phat perfume, 2 jackets, an American Idol light-up pen. Iam glad I got an ipod! I need to ask somebody that has one how to download the songs on it.
    Last edited by Familyguyfan2; Dec 26, 2007 at 10:54 PM.

Newbie dlightey is off to a good start dlightey's Avatar
    Birmingham, AL aka Hell (and its hot T.T)
    Thanks

x-mas rocks!!! here's everything in got for x-mas! 1)1-19 fruits basket manga, 2)a laptop, 3)1-7 loveless and 4th...a hole buch of clothes....it just couldn't be x-mas without them....but a game could have been better though ^_^ p.s. i love the grench!!
    Just two of my Favorite Quotes ;D
    Tao Le Ching: "It is only by not trusting that you turn someone into a liar."
    George Carlin:"If you can't beat them, arrange to have them beaten."

Otaku jazzy9513 is off to a good start
    Thanks

Christmas Is The Most Amazing Dam Thing On The Face Of The Earth!!!!!!!

Banned CTD High Jump Champion, Cop-For-This Champion, Soap Bubble Champion, Gandys Quest Champion, Kill Time in Your Office Champion, Slow Motion Champion, Moodys Magical Eye Champion, The Fridge Champion, Dangerous Fishing Champion, Panda Golf 2: Christmas Edition Champion, Driving Mad Champion, Head to Head Champion, Super Headers Champion, Penguin Arcade Champion, Chopper Challenge Champion, Air Dodge Champion, Chopper Chase Champion, F/A-18 Hornet Champion, Snow Boarding Champion, Spaceman Bob`s Great Escape Champion, Space Cowboy Champion, Rons Free Fall Champion, Gandys Quest Champion, Black Dragon Champion, Samegame and Champion, Mayan Mask Champion, 42 Games Champion, Cubedelic Champion, Smaugs Schatkist Champion, Python Champion, Thor Towers Champion Mini Dev is off to a good start
    Thanks

I'm glad the majority of you had a good christmas, but now that it's over i would like this thread to be closed as their is nothing else to discuss (merry christmas and a happy new year!)

Pro Utilitate Hominum LordCastigator may be famous one day LordCastigator may be famous one day LordCastigator's Avatar
    You know that feeling, like you're being watched...
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Mini Dev View Post
    I'm glad the majority of you had a good christmas, but now that it's over i would like this thread to be closed as their is nothing else to discuss (merry christmas and a happy new year!)
    Ah, but it's only Boxing Day, the day after? A bit quick on shutting this down maybe? With our family, it's not unusual for there to be Christmas dos a few days after, with both sides extending quite far.

Personally, even though I'm 26, I still love Christmas. People are typically nicer, you get to see relatives & friends you otherwise wouldn't have the time or ability to see, it just has a nice feel to it. Heck, I saw a couple of my cousins yesterday I haven't seen since Primary school, & I finished High School almost a decade ago!

I ended up getting my sister the first 3 Mangas from Fullmetal Alchemist, my Mum some solar powered fairy lights to light up the stairs out the front so no-one breaks their neck, which I spent about 30-60 min setting up Christmas Eve, & my brother & his girlfriend a Ghost Rider DVD & a saying poster thing.

I enjoyed Christmas this year.

Merry Christmas, Happy New Year & all that other stuff!!

The Madman previously known as Daniel219

Wish I could get on here more often. *Sigh* The down side to night shift...

6. The Following User Says Thank You to LordCastigator For This Useful Post:

!Mini Dev (Dec 26, 2007)

Banned CTD High Jump Champion, Cop-For-This Champion, Soap Bubble Champion, Gandys Quest Champion, Kill Time in Your Office Champion, Slow Motion Champion, Moodys Magical Eye Champion, The Fridge Champion, Dangerous Fishing Champion, Panda Golf 2: Christmas Edition Champion, Driving Mad Champion, Head to Head Champion, Super Headers Champion, Penguin Arcade Champion, Chopper Challenge Champion, Air Dodge Champion, Chopper Chase Champion, F/A-18 Hornet Champion, Snow Boarding Champion, Spaceman Bob`s Great Escape Champion, Space Cowboy Champion, Rons Free Fall Champion, Gandys Quest Champion, Black Dragon Champion, Samegame and Champion, Mayan Mask Champion, 42 Games Champion, Cubedelic Champion, Smaugs Schatkist Champion, Python Champion, Thor Towers Champion Mini Dev is off to a good start
    Thanks

I supose it is still a little early to close this project down, ok instead people can discuss what toys they are playing with lol, such as im playing on my moblie and on this hehe. but im glad you had a good christmas and i sure as hell can't wait till next year...all the best people,

Otaku Zeikku Shadow is off to a good start Zeikku Shadow's Avatar
    Where the frozen tears from the heavens paint everything white.
    Thanks

I have had an excellent Holiday Season so far. Company has gone, and I can reach my computer again!

I got all the Naruto uncut dvd sets, The Rune Soldiers set, The house without a Christmas tree (1972) dvd (love it!), and several new PS2 games (FF, Naruto, H.Potter OOTP, etc.). I was really excited to get an autographed photo of Peyton Manning... Gooooooooooo BLUE and WHITE!

(Just a note, since I could not reply to Hassun.)

"Merry Christmas in Japanese is actually just "meri kurisumasu". (メリークリスマス)
    Happy New Year is "Akemashite omedetou" if I'm not mistaken"
    "... I was just saying that I have never heard them say "kurisumasu omedeto".
    What's the source of that list Umbriel posted?"

Response:

Sorry, I didn't get time to reply to you. We have had company over, and things had to be moved into the room where I have my computer, and I could not get to it, therefore I have not been on.

Some of the greetings I already knew (over the years). The rest come from a site that tells how to say Merry Christmas in 350 languages Merry Christmas in over 350 languages

I am sorry if they have it wrong, but the sentiment is still there. I just wanted to try reaching out to some of the members from other countries, and I thought perhaps I could send out warm wishes for more then just the "greetings" I knew. Should be no big deal, but thanks for the correction. Perhaps I will pass it along to the web site.

Newbie Bluefox14 is off to a good start Bluefox14's Avatar
    Thanks

merry xmas i got a laptop, a new stereo, and lots and lots of truffles. Yay!

Closed Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast