+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Mesmerizing Moment

God Of Angelz Submarine Champion, Rocket Racer MX Champion, Pencak Champion, Grand Prix Challenge 2 Champion, Twelve Swap Champion, Penguin Pass Champion, Crab Volleyball Champion, Hockey Shooter Champion, Trick Master Funky Champion, Mah-Jong Connect Champion, W.R.A.X. Champion dark1angel may be famous one day dark1angel's Avatar
    Thanks

Question Mesmerizing Moment

Hello everyone in AO, i hope everyone had a good time during the New Years Festivities and had lots of joy in your life.
    This is a really good question that i really thought out in my open mind, what has been the most mesmerizing moment in your life and how did it impacted towards you?

For me the most mesmerizing moment i had in a long time was being surrounded by the greatest friends i have ever received in long years that i been willing to accomplish forever, so to me that really fascinated me in a total different way i dont know about you guys on how you felt about being with such good friends that are really helpful and try to solve your problems as well giving company that are close friends, and also friends are not certain people that just simply say "hey" but only say "how are ya" and this that to me that was my most mesmerizing moment of all time.

Magic intervenes when there is love in first sight.
    |アスタロス|

2. The Following User Says Thank You to dark1angel For This Useful Post:

lebasiara (Jan 08, 2008)

Chtonian Slayer Astaroth may be famous one day Astaroth's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Mesmerizing Moment

hmm......most mesmerizing moment in my life........
    It definitely has to be when I visited Scotland.........that is suck an amazing country....
    The Highlands were the most captivating nature scene I ever saw......the green land stretched beyond the horizon, filled with wild flowers and the sky so blue that it seemed transparent.......
    It just captured my heart and filled my imagination......just to think that thousand of years ago the land was filled with soldiers wary of fighting wars after wars with the neighboring lands....
    It definitely gave me a push in the tight direction in pursuing my dream of becoming an archaeologist
    DO NOT MAKE ME UNLEASH MY INNER DEMON

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Astaroth For This Useful Post:

dark1angel (Jan 10, 2008), Muffin (Jan 11, 2008)

Learn, live, laugh, GROW 5 Card Draw Champion, Bubble Trouble Champion, Connect 4 Champion, Long Jump Champion, Collapse Champion, BALLZ! Champion, Rotamania Champion, Rotations Champion, Hishi Champion, Domino Pressure Champion, Fun_game1 Champion, Road Blocks Champion, Puzzle Maniax Champion, Cloud Breakout Champion lebasiara may be famous one day lebasiara's Avatar
    Thanks

For me it would be the time I got to go back to my country for two months... after a couple years... I got to see the family that I left years ago... it was very very great to see my cousins already grown up and with boyfriends and girlfriends and with almost the carreers finished and stuff... it was amazing to join again and talk about the crazy stuff we used to do when we were at school together... I think that is my mesmerizing moment 'til now ^_^
    Nothing less from Pyro ^_^ Great Sig ^_^ THANK YOU!!!!
    C:\Documents and Settings\MARA\My Documents\My Pictures\Anime room\sigs\music_sig1 mia ^_^.jpg
    "show me.... THE BEAST!!!" The Beauty and the Beast movie

Newbie xXxBloodlustxXx is off to a good start xXxBloodlustxXx's Avatar
    Thanks

Mine would have to be when I attended my aunt and uncle's handfasting. It was such a beautiful moment, with the sun shining brightly down upon them. And the air was practically singing with magic, and all the people in the circle looked at them with such hope that they be happy for as long as they live. Watching as they were bound together by a red ribbon, it changed my life.

God Of Angelz Submarine Champion, Rocket Racer MX Champion, Pencak Champion, Grand Prix Challenge 2 Champion, Twelve Swap Champion, Penguin Pass Champion, Crab Volleyball Champion, Hockey Shooter Champion, Trick Master Funky Champion, Mah-Jong Connect Champion, W.R.A.X. Champion dark1angel may be famous one day dark1angel's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Astaroth View Post
    hmm......most mesmerizing moment in my life........
    It definitely has to be when I visited Scotland.........that is suck an amazing country....
    The Highlands were the most captivating nature scene I ever saw......the green land stretched beyond the horizon, filled with wild flowers and the sky so blue that it seemed transparent.......
    It just captured my heart and filled my imagination......just to think that thousand of years ago the land was filled with soldiers wary of fighting wars after wars with the neighboring lands....
    It definitely gave me a push in the tight direction in pursuing my dream of becoming an archaeologist
    Thats a good choice of career and i wish you good luck on that choice of yours, and also i havent' seen the Highlands.
    May I ask where the Highlands is located in?
    (Please and thank you) ^_^

|アスタロス|

Otaku Muffin is off to a good start
    Thanks

dark1angel: The Highlands are the North West regions of Scotland, often associated with Inverness and Fort Williams.

Yeah, like Astaroth it's the Scottish Highlands for me. Even though I live in the Suburbs of Aberdeen and it's got several Rural Areas and Farm Houses it's just such an amazing view. The best I saw was at a small But'n'ben (Cottage) about 17miles North of Fort Williams. It was situated on the top of a moderate hill and the view was just amazing! To the West was the Sea and everywhere else was just a wide area of Green Grassland, Wild Heather in full bloom and even a Small patch of Woodland. All of this on the Highlands standard hills. This look even better at Sunset and Sunrise.

It's just views like that, that make me appreciate Life in it's most basic and beatuiful forms.
    Baldrick, you wouldn't see a subtle plan if it painted itself purple and danced naked on top of a Harpsichord sining "Subtle plans are here again!"

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Muffin View Post
    dark1angel: The Highlands are the North West regions of Scotland, often associated with Inverness and Fort Williams.

Yeah, like Astaroth it's the Scottish Highlands for me. Even though I live in the Suburbs of Aberdeen and it's got several Rural Areas and Farm Houses it's just such an amazing view. The best I saw was at a small But'n'ben (Cottage) about 17miles North of Fort Williams. It was situated on the top of a moderate hill and the view was just amazing! To the West was the Sea and everywhere else was just a wide area of Green Grassland, Wild Heather in full bloom and even a Small patch of Woodland. All of this on the Highlands standard hills. This look even better at Sunset and Sunrise.

It's just views like that, that make me appreciate Life in it's most basic and beatuiful forms.
    Well i was trying to say that Highlands were kinda of getting me confused but in formal flat grounds makes it more fascinating to view the place, but in my perspective view i think is really more comprehensive, and my only question is this; What does the Highlands have a true meaning by its existence like any other place?

|アスタロス|

Otaku Cruisin with crush Champion, Animal Rescue Champion abby724 is off to a good start abby724's Avatar
    Thanks

It has to be when I emigrated to America and first arrived at my new house. I was only four then, and quite puny. The most mesmerizing moment of that experience?

Going inside, laying on the couch, and looking up at the ceiling. It was one of those houses with cool interiors, and the ceiling was so high... So very high... Being poor before then, I've never been in a two-story house, and like I said, I was darn puny. And even then the ceilings of my old house seemed a lot lower.
    GALERIE : Limited Internet access for certain reasons...

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast