+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: Michael Jackson Dead at 50 of cardiac arrest

Newbie forgottenshadow is off to a good start forgottenshadow's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Michael Jackson Dead at 50 of cardiac arrest

Woah, so it really did happen then. Oh dear :S
    He wasn't that bad as a person, just went down the wrong route for a few things but then who doesn't? Well all I can say is RIP MJ, especially to your music.
    I wonder what's going to happen to his concert at the O2 Arena, London that he was supposed to be giving..

I'm all ears. Hassun has disabled reputation
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by aceman67 View Post
    Honestly I'm not surprised at all. Especially with his health problems. What I think is sad that farrah fawcett died today as well and CNN has hardly touched on that which is just wrong.

No one really cared about him till he got freakishly wierd and after his first child molestaion case.
    Quote Originally Posted by LenMiyata View Post
    Grumble Grumble Grumble

Actually, CNN had this front page this morning before the Michael Jackson news was confirmed...

Friends, loved ones remember Farrah Fawcett - CNN.com
    Cardiac arrest sounds a lot better than anal cancer. Not to mention the popularity scale is on an entirely different level.

Newbie AnimeAddict is off to a good start AnimeAddict's Avatar
    Thanks

I cant beleive he is dead, we were in class and my teacher came in screaming Micheal Jackson is dead... no one beleived her until we looked on the internet, i was like OMFG !!!.. then everyone is like.. Ryuk wrote his name in his deathnote im like...pfft...

Wilde Beast GiG Racer Champion EmoNightmareRose may be famous one day EmoNightmareRose's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Miroku4444 View Post
    True, but your just looking at the negative. Yeah he wasn't really a model human being. But he did bring ppl alot of joy with his music.
    I'd say its pretty bad to molest children... And his music probably didn't matter if he f***ked up children's lives..

Anyway, I'm going to have to say I agree with Ace here, I mean I was more shocked about Farrah, and much sadder.
    I was surprised about Jackson, and I know his influence on the world, and I even like some of his music, but I feel Farrah deserves more spotlight then the little she has gotten.

Otaku Tula is off to a good start Tula's Avatar
    Thanks

It's a sad day today that's for sure.
    May Michael and Farrah rest in peace.

Newbie MrsUchihaItachi is off to a good start
    Thanks

May He Rest In Peace. My Condolences to his Family.

Otaku Drifting 2 Champion fiqx is off to a good start fiqx's Avatar
    Thanks

there were two incident happened today...MJ and farrah dead...that is a sad thing...

LOS ANGELES – Michael Jackson, the "King of Pop" who once moonwalked above the music world, died Thursday as he prepared for a comeback bid to vanquish nightmare years of sexual scandal and financial calamity. He was 50.

"It is believed he suffered cardiac arrest in his home. However, the cause of his death is unknown until results of the autopsy are known," his brother Jermaine said. Police said they were investigating, standard procedure in high-profile cases.

The public first knew him as a boy in the late 1960s, when he was the precocious, spinning lead singer of the Jackson 5, the singing group he formed with his four older brothers out of Gary, Ind. Among their No. 1 hits were "I Want You Back," "ABC" and "I'll Be There."

He was perhaps the most exciting performer of his generation, known for his backward-gliding moonwalk, his feverish, crotch-grabbing dance moves and his high-pitched singing, punctuated with squeals and titters. His single sequined glove, tight, military-style jacket and aviator sunglasses were trademarks, as was his ever-changing, surgically altered appearance.
    LOS ANGELES - Farrah Fawcett, the "Charlie's Angels" star whose feathered blond hair and dazzling smile made her one of the biggest sex symbols of the 1970s, died Thursday after battling cancer. She was 62.

The pop icon, who in the 1980s set aside the fantasy girl image to tackle serious roles, died shortly before 9:30 a.m. in a Santa Monica hospital, spokesman Paul Bloch said.
    may they both rest in peace...

Zev
    SuperModZilla Zev is making a name for themselves Zev is making a name for themselves Zev's Avatar
    Thanks

Yeah, I was at work, and all people were talking about was how Micheal Jackson died of a heart attack. Like all my customer would be like "Hey, did you know Micheal Jackson died?"

I guess I shouldn't have jinxed him the other day.

Farrah was dying for a long time, so it didn't come as much as a surprise.

Signature is a Gwenibe original.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast