+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast

Thread: Michael Jackson Dead at 50 of cardiac arrest

Newbie diamond is off to a good start
    Thanks

Re: Michael Jackson Dead at 50 of cardiac arrest

i was quite shocked when my friend told me just now. i didn't expect him to die that was so sudden. oh well may he rest in peace. =x

Newbie MrsUchihaItachi is off to a good start
    Thanks

Unhappy

Quote Originally Posted by diamond View Post
    i was quite shocked when my friend told me just now. i didn't expect him to die that was so sudden. oh well may he rest in peace. =x
    My mother thinks he commited suicide & overdosed on morphine. he's been mobbed for so long. & it does make sense because the day before he had rehersal for his London Concert & the day after he dies. you know? it adds up. but we'll see what the Autopsy says thats going on right now.

Quote Originally Posted by EmoNightmareRose View Post
    I'd say its pretty bad to molest children... And his music probably didn't matter if he f***ked up children's lives..

Anyway, I'm going to have to say I agree with Ace here, I mean I was more shocked about Farrah, and much sadder.
    I was surprised about Jackson, and I know his influence on the world, and I even like some of his music, but I feel Farrah deserves more spotlight then the little she has gotten.
    HE DIDNT DO THAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! THE CHARGES WERE FALSE ACCUSATIONS & HE WONT HE COURT CASE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! GRANT IT HE WAS A LITTLE ODD, BUT HE DIDNT DO THAT THAT COURT CASE IN 2005 HE WON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The Autopsy is being done as we speak. Some People think he committed Suicide & Overdosed on Morphine. But it kind of makes sense. The previous day, he had rehearsal for his London Concert & the next day he's dead. You know? it does add up. IM NOT SAYING HE COMMITED SUICIDE AT ALL IN ANY WAY SHAPE OR FORM WHATSOEVER. ITS A SPECULATION & NOTHING MORE!!!!!!!!!!!!. I HOWEVER BELIEVE HE DID DIE OF CARIAC ARREST.
    Last edited by Hassun; Jun 26, 2009 at 12:27 PM. Reason: Whoa there.

Zev
    SuperModZilla Zev is making a name for themselves Zev is making a name for themselves Zev's Avatar
    Thanks

Wow, could you have made you your font any bigger? And just because he won a court case means nothing, since he is the King of pop and had so much money, they usually tend to get a away with things.

Signature is a Gwenibe original.

Otaku Vincent has disabled reputation Vincent's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Zev View Post
    Wow, could you have made you your font any bigger? And just because he won a court case means nothing, since he is the King of pop and had so much money, they usually tend to get a away with things.
    Just because he was accused of something, you beleive it? How sad that people always over estimate rumors of famous people. Jealousy is a horrible emotion.

And it wasn't a morphine overdose. It was dominal or smething like that.

Wilde Beast GiG Racer Champion EmoNightmareRose may be famous one day EmoNightmareRose's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by MrsUchihaItachi View Post
    HE DIDNT DO THAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! THE CHARGES WERE FALSE ACCUSATIONS & HE WONT HE COURT CASE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! GRANT IT HE WAS A LITTLE ODD, BUT HE DIDNT DO THAT THAT COURT CASE IN 2005 HE WON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    I'm not getting into whether he did it or not, because certain people believe both ways. I, for one, believe he was guilty as hell.
    But I don't feel like bringing it up in respect for a death, I think this thread should focus more on the fact that he died.
    Sorry to bring the topic up.

Otaku Vincent has disabled reputation Vincent's Avatar
    Thanks

I respect your opinion but please be respectful to all of us here that think he was innocent. People are different but we all miss him. That is what is important. RIP Micheal.

Even on Youtube, people are saying they miss and love him. Look here,

RIP Micheal, GOD IS waiting on you with open arms, to say welcome home my child... You don't have to worry about being loved or feeling lonely ever again. We will see you again in Heaven...
    we love you and ur music michael
    R.I.P from BC
    Mj never dies. Shame on people saying he is dead. He is just taking rest as usual in his mansion. and he is safer than before from scandals.
    si suona grande musica in paradiso....
    jimi hendrix, freddie mercury, john lennon, pavarotti, bob marley, elvis e adesso anche michael jackson..grande musica in cielo...Ciao Michelo
    i still cant believe hes gone ..rip
    Michael forever
    Michael, uma parte de nossos corações vai com você. Te amamos.
    this is my cut...
    i cant believe hes gone..;(
    r.i.p xxxslurlie
    R.I.P michael jackson we all mis you ;(
    i can't believe it =( you are always the king of pop and we never forget you, never !!
    i luv u michael jackson

These are just some examples of how much people miss him.

Teddy Bear =^_^= Bean Hunter Champion Frozen Rose may be famous one day Frozen Rose's Avatar
    Thanks

my his soul rest in peace ._. .... i hope God for give him on every sin he have done ....

i were very shocked when he i heard that he died , i hared it CNN channel , i loved his songs and i loved him more when he singed the song (give thank to Alah(GOD)) and i don't think that he was treat children bad i just can't see that in him ...

he died and he is in Gods hands and we will remember him by being pop king and by his songs ... =^_^=
    http://www.animeonline.net/avatars/frozen-rose-62446.gif?type=sigpic&dateline=1230225100
    My Dreams Become Like The Rainbow
    Love Like the Wind You Can't See It But You Can Feel It

I'm all ears. Hassun has disabled reputation
    Thanks

People are more suspicious about the pedophilia thing because he settled that case before for a whopping 20 000 000 USD.

I for one have no problem believing he was batshit insane, when you look at his life it's no wonder why either. Highly talented people usually have a predisposition to be eccentric and when you add to this the fact that he's been pressured into the spotlights since he was about 5 years old it's no wonder he went cuckoo.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast