+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Military Base Shooting

I'm all ears. Hassun has disabled reputation
    Thanks

Military Base Shooting

So does anyone have the word on what the hell happened out there?

Poultry Projectile Cannon Scourge is making a name for themselves Scourge is making a name for themselves Scourge's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Military Base Shooting

I hurd about this earlier today around the office but no one had any specific information on what is going on. This really concerns me as one of my best friends was statined there last time I hurd.
    "MY DEAR... I GIVE YOU THE CAPELLAN CONFEDERATION"
    AND THUS THE WAR WAS STARTED NOT BY GUN SHOT BUT BY WEDDING BELLS

Messenger of Despair Hive Hero Champion dark angel swordsman may be famous one day dark angel swordsman may be famous one day dark angel swordsman's Avatar
    Thanks

Well, here's what my web browser says:
    Army: 12 dead, 31 hurt in attacks at Fort Hood - Yahoo! News
    Assuming that's the one you're talking about.

And as it says in there, tragic. I earnestly believe that it could be considered tragic when something like that happens.
    http://www.animeonline.net/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=7987&dateline=1181515  689
    I won't let this world exist without me! If I die, we all die! / Avatar & Signature by anime_8000.

Banned beast may be famous one day beast may be famous one day beast's Avatar
    Thanks

It is a shame. But you must all remember the stress deployments can take on the body and the soul. While his actions were by no means justified I can't help but feel a little sorry for this mans fate. In an organization that preys on its own like the military does the distinction of who your enemy is blurrs. This man hated himself as much as anyone he killed.

Pray for the families of those who were struck down tragically. In what is one of the most dealiest days in the war on terror in awhile the last thing anyone expected was to have to fear for the safety of their loved ones on US soil.

Otaku Artistic Anarchy is off to a good start Artistic Anarchy's Avatar
    Thanks

12 died and 31 other were wounded. Apparently a major in the mental health department went ape shit and went on a rampage. The gunman's name was Maj. Nidal Malik Hasun, he was shot and killed in the end. As you can tell by his name he is of Muslim decent but I don't believe that has anything to do with the situation. You know once people recognize the fact he was a Muslim they'll say it was a terror plot by Al Qaeda. What a shame. May those soldiers killed, rest in peace and prayers go out to the families and the wounded 31.

Poultry Projectile Cannon Scourge is making a name for themselves Scourge is making a name for themselves Scourge's Avatar
    Thanks

Actually him being muslam did have something to do with it as those who were there hurd him shout in aribic "God is great!!" before he started shooting. All be it I doubt this has any connections to Alquida or other terrerist groups though as it doesnt look like it.

Im still worried about my friend. I tried calling his brother to see if he was still stationed there or not but got no answer.
    "MY DEAR... I GIVE YOU THE CAPELLAN CONFEDERATION"
    AND THUS THE WAR WAS STARTED NOT BY GUN SHOT BUT BY WEDDING BELLS

Otaku Artistic Anarchy is off to a good start Artistic Anarchy's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Scourge View Post
    Actually him being muslam did have something to do with it as those who were there hurd him shout in aribic "God is great!!" before he started shooting. All be it I doubt this has any connections to Alquida or other terrerist groups though as it doesnt look like it.

Im still worried about my friend. I tried calling his brother to see if he was still stationed there or not but got no answer.
    Well if the case was him shouting "God is great" in Arabic then that probably has more a more in-depth story behind it.

As for your friend and all those other soldier, they will be in my prayers.

Zev
    SuperModZilla Zev is making a name for themselves Zev is making a name for themselves Zev's Avatar
    Thanks

Yeah I accidentally watched 20/20 last night and they had a story about that. I was a little shocked that someone would actually kill their own people like that, on a base you think you would be safe. He was probably under stress and so forth. They said on the news report that he didn't want to go over seas anymore and other military personal teased him about not wanting to deploy. Still no excuse to go shooting at people, he only ruined his life and the life of many others.

Signature is a Gwenibe original.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast