+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Military Base Shooting

Bored college student fayt lingod may be famous one day fayt lingod may be famous one day fayt lingod's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Military Base Shooting

I'm still kinda curious, the report i read said he managed all of that carnage with two pistols, wth was he firing?

thanks to zyta for the sick sig and avy!

Otaku Utena Tenjo is off to a good start
    Thanks

I was on my way to New York. I had to make a stop there, and it actually happened right across from where my cousin (you guys know him as EmoNightmareRose) was living over the summer.

The shooter apparently not only was facing stress over not wanting to be deployed, but he was a Muslim and someone keyed into his car 'Allah' previously. That's all I know relating to his motive, but 12 people were killed. I think that security wise it was incredibly hard to ever expect something like this to happen, and much less to stop it. I hope the families of the deceased are holding up well.

Fish Fingers & Custard Ice Hockey Champion, Smaugs Treasure Champion, Mini Putt 3 Champion, Ant Tracks Champion, Jungle Hunt Champion, Madnetics Champion, Manole Champion, Blokken Champion, Fast Food Fiasco Champion, Shapes Hifters Champion, Mud and Blood: Vietnam Champion HolderOfTheDarkChalice is making a name for themselves HolderOfTheDarkChalice is making a name for themselves HolderOfTheDarkChalice's Avatar
    someplace where the only light is the moon above
    Thanks

this does suck i think there playing the muslim card
    card to much just because he was overheard saying
    god is great , im not muslim but i think there really
    grasping for straws.

my heart goes out to those people who were
    killed im gonna wait for the fact befor jumping
    on the band wagon saying it was muslim terorist
    act.
    I'll be the one to protect you from your enemies and all your demons
    I'll be the one to protect you from a will to survive and a voice of reason
    I'll be the one to protect you from your enemies and your choices son
    They're one in the same, I must isolate you...
    Isolate and save you from yourself

Otaku Artistic Anarchy is off to a good start Artistic Anarchy's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by HolderOfTheDarkChalice View Post
    this does suck i think there playing the muslim card
    card to much just because he was overheard saying
    god is great , im not muslim but i think there really
    grasping for straws.

my heart goes out to those people who were
    killed im gonna wait for the fact befor jumping
    on the band wagon saying it was muslim terorist
    act.
    It was said that he went on his killing spree because he was to be stationed in Afghanistan. When you enlist in any country's military you have to understand the fact that the chance of being deployed is almost guaranteed. This guy was an idiot and took his anger out on his fellow troops. I'm not saying he was terrorist in uniform but we'll see how it plays out.

Mathematical!! Bugz Champion, Ant Bully Champion, Chainsaw the childern Champion, 3D Net Blazer Champion, Cricket Challenge Champion, Big Uglies Champion, Body Check Champion, Desktop Fishing Champion, All Star Skate Park Champion, Chuckie Egg Champion, Birdy Champion, Anthrax Jelly Champion, Air Typer Champion, Word Pads Champion, Crash Test Dummy Curling Champion, The Mini Jump Game Champion, Chairlift Challenge Champion, Astroboy vs One Bad Storm Champion, Fight Man Champion, Blot In Hell Champion, Beeku Adventure Champion, Connect2 Champion, Atomica Champion, Cannonball Follies 2 Champion, Bada Boing Champion, BeachDefence Champion, Alkie Kong 2 Champion atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout's Avatar
    Thanks

I don't think the dude was a terrorist. I think he was just scared and got a little crazy due to fear. Some people say that psychiatrists eventually go crazy because they can "fix" everyone's problems, but their own (in the head).

Otaku xxoxx is off to a good start xxoxx's Avatar
    Thanks

Yeah I read about it, it’s really very aggressive job .I think he do that because he had been battling racial harassment because of his Religion though and that’s can Really Effect the human mind , and also it seem he was suffering depression, anxiety and stress. As I see many response say the I say in somehow honestly I am trying to say that he do the correct thing, but still this human dark side nature ..

Otaku Artistic Anarchy is off to a good start Artistic Anarchy's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by atomik_sprout View Post
    I don't think the dude was a terrorist. I think he was just scared and got a little crazy due to fear. Some people say that psychiatrists eventually go crazy because they can "fix" everyone's problems, but their own (in the head).
    A little Crazy? He killed 13 people and wounded tens of others with life threatening injuries.

Poultry Projectile Cannon Scourge is making a name for themselves Scourge is making a name for themselves Scourge's Avatar
    Thanks

Well I am happy to report that my friend was not stationed at Fort Hood when all this went down, he was at another near by base so I am just realieved that he is alright.

This is horrible that 13 soldiers died in all of this. My heart goes out to each and every one of them, and I prey that those who were injured all pull through.

@ fayt lingod

Also, how can some one reak that much havic with just two pistals? The answer that I can see is because most likely every one else around wasnt wearing body armer at the time. I don't remember what kind of pistals he was using or even if they said what type they were. I am assuming that they are standerd 9mil. Small rounds, but a single clip can hold around 12 rounds for a total of 24 sense he had two. I did not hear how many exstra mags he had or even if he had any but to take down that many people he must have, either that or he was a very good shot.

@ HolderOfTheDarkChalice

It clearly had something to do with it. Its not graspying or playing anything, thats just the fact. He was Muslim. All be it there were other factors involved, all of which revolves around the fact that he was Muslim.

@ Atomic

I agree, I doubt it was a terrorist plot, but to say "he went a little crazy" is an understatment.
    "MY DEAR... I GIVE YOU THE CAPELLAN CONFEDERATION"
    AND THUS THE WAR WAS STARTED NOT BY GUN SHOT BUT BY WEDDING BELLS

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast