+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Military Base Shooting

Mathematical!! Bugz Champion, Ant Bully Champion, Chainsaw the childern Champion, 3D Net Blazer Champion, Cricket Challenge Champion, Big Uglies Champion, Body Check Champion, Desktop Fishing Champion, All Star Skate Park Champion, Chuckie Egg Champion, Birdy Champion, Anthrax Jelly Champion, Air Typer Champion, Word Pads Champion, Crash Test Dummy Curling Champion, The Mini Jump Game Champion, Chairlift Challenge Champion, Astroboy vs One Bad Storm Champion, Fight Man Champion, Blot In Hell Champion, Beeku Adventure Champion, Connect2 Champion, Atomica Champion, Cannonball Follies 2 Champion, Bada Boing Champion, BeachDefence Champion, Alkie Kong 2 Champion atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Military Base Shooting

Quote Originally Posted by Artistic Anarchy View Post
    A little Crazy? He killed 13 people and wounded tens of others with life threatening injuries.
    Well, I may have used the phrase "a little crazy" lightly. ^_^

I'm sure you still catch my drift. I just find it hard to believe that every Muslim is a terrorist.

Otaku Artistic Anarchy is off to a good start Artistic Anarchy's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by atomik_sprout View Post
    Well, I may have used the phrase "a little crazy" lightly. ^_^

I'm sure you still catch my drift. I just find it hard to believe that every Muslim is a terrorist.
    Of course every Muslim is not a terrorist, only an ignorant fool would say such a thing. This guy was clearly crazy and it's ironic because he worked in the mental health department.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Artistic Anarchy For This Useful Post:

Scourge (Nov 11, 2009)

Otaku Arnys Battle 2 Champion sora the king of dreams may be famous one day sora the king of dreams may be famous one day sora the king of dreams's Avatar
    Thanks

He worked in the Mental Health Department? I thought he was part of the Army and he was being sent to Iraq to fight against his own people and then thats when he turned on the U.S. Which I don't know why exacly would someone turn against the U.S. The U.S. has a lot more freedoms and such and he is willing to through it all away just for his people? In my Opinion I wouldn't know why he would even think of such a thing. I mean don't get me wrong i think it's a honorable thing to do if it's for a good cause, but something like this was just stupid and pointless and again thats my Opinion.

I live in the shadows and I am as fast as the speed of light, but I use my ability's to help people even though they fear me for who I am.

A Brand new Theme song for all my friends who use to come to Ao and the People that still come's to Ao.
    http://video.freevideoblog.com/hotte...7631ca1c2a.htm

Banned beast may be famous one day beast may be famous one day beast's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by sora the king of dreams View Post
    He worked in the Mental Health Department? I thought he was part of the Army and he was being sent to Iraq to fight against his own people .
    Well he was a psychiatrist so he wouldn't be fighting we wound be with a medical unit, staying on teh forward operation base. I don't want to knit pick your comment but mental health pros don't go outside the wire. And remember there are rules that would not allow them to fight, conventions and stuff will not allow the US to use health professionals as combatants. But military lifestyle can take a toll anyhow. There is little more to this than a decent man that just snapped. Circumstances may have agitated it but he just snapped. It has happened before though. It is the side effect of this business.

Otaku Arnys Battle 2 Champion sora the king of dreams may be famous one day sora the king of dreams may be famous one day sora the king of dreams's Avatar
    Thanks

Yeah thats true.

Still it would have to take alot of pressure and etc for someone to snap like that,and kill people on sight like he did. I mean sure some people would just start yelling and getting mad, but nothing all that serious. I mean this guy took it to the next level and started murdering Innocent people

I live in the shadows and I am as fast as the speed of light, but I use my ability's to help people even though they fear me for who I am.

A Brand new Theme song for all my friends who use to come to Ao and the People that still come's to Ao.
    http://video.freevideoblog.com/hotte...7631ca1c2a.htm

Poultry Projectile Cannon Scourge is making a name for themselves Scourge is making a name for themselves Scourge's Avatar
    Thanks

I found out that all of this was some what premeditative, mostly in strange behavoure that was reported.
    He supposidly went to a fairly radical mosk, not to mention wrote an essey that talked about how the US was mistreating all of the fallowers of Islam and such when the essey topic that was suppose to be written had nothing to do with what ever it was suppose to be about.
    So he was fairly an exstremist. From what I got from my friend who is over there said that there was a reason why the military didn't let him go for two reasons. One being because he was really good at his job, and two, because of political correctness.
    "MY DEAR... I GIVE YOU THE CAPELLAN CONFEDERATION"
    AND THUS THE WAR WAS STARTED NOT BY GUN SHOT BUT BY WEDDING BELLS

Rawr~ :3 Boxteroid Champion, flyplane Champion, Home Run Champion, Bubbelfutsch Champion, Fire Fighter Champion, Brendans Soccer Champion, Movie Star Match-Up Champion, Total blackout Champion, Text Your Reflexes Champion, Scary movie Champion, Hulk Smash Up Champion, Star Wars Champion, Extreme Snowboarding Champion, Air Disc Champion, Action Fish Champion, A Game Of 3 Halves Champion, Battleball Champion, Hacky Sack Champion, FAD 2003 Champion, SQRL Golf Champion, Dr Yeckyl and Mr Ride Champion, Sky Glide Champion, Flyer Champion, Finnair Champion, Drachenjagd Champion, Canyon Glider Champion, City Surfing Champion, Action Driving Game Champion, Extreme Rowing Champion, Kardahdg Champion, Acceleracers Track Mod Champion, Final Test Champion, Du Wichtel Champion, Pedal Power Champion, Camera Killer 2 Champion, Bike Mania on ICE Champion, ATV Winter Challenge Champion, Caliber Dash Champion, Diesel and Death Champion, Snow Ride Champion, Camera Killer Champion, Pepsi Jet Ski Champion, Bumper Cars Championship Champion, Drifting Champion, Get A Grip Champion, Rooney on the Rampage Champion, Death To Ninja Champion, Kung Fu Hustle 2 Champion, Muay Thai Champion, Metal Arm FAWEGE Champion, Knife Champion, Classroom Fighter Champion, Nobuyuki Forces 3 Champion, Caddeva Champion, Sewer Dweller Champion, Angel Mart Champion, Snowy Champion, Bola Champion, Boiler Room Champion, Bobcat Champion, Amazon Quest Champion, Booty Champion, Five Errors Champion, Mind Your Marbles Champion, Angel Fruit Champion, Binggrae Champion, Candy Shoot Champion, Imperial tiles Champion, Himalayaya - Yeti Strikes Back Champion, Terrorist Attack Champion, Americas Army Champion, Special Operations Champion, Destroy the robots Champion, Cubicle Warfare Champion, Battle Field Champion, Weapons Dealer Champion, Army Copter Champion, Flat War Champion, Terrorist Alert Champion, Bully Basher Champion, Reaktor Champion, Bungee Rescue Champion, The Contraptor Champion, Boris Champion, Carling Cold Champion, Paddleball Champion RayMe is making a name for themselves RayMe is making a name for themselves RayMe's Avatar
    Not somewhere I love but I am glad I have a home so far
    Thanks

A jarhead went rampage? Well it is something interesting but it does not suprise me..I knew eventually something like this is bound to happen one day.. o.o

Was the shooter a muslim? Sheesh again people will reconnect Islam with terrorist.. sheesh >.< ****ed up world we live in people...F'd up

Legion Ketsueki Lives on~!!
    I'm BACK AO!
    >>>facebook<<<

Poultry Projectile Cannon Scourge is making a name for themselves Scourge is making a name for themselves Scourge's Avatar
    Thanks

He was not a Jarhead in the usual sense, he was a sphyciatrist (Ironic), he was not a front line soldier or anything like that.
    There were many signes and reasons to have this guy thrown out of service but no one took any action because of political correctness wouldnt allow it.

So any one reguardless if they are in Gov. or simply people who support political correctness, thanks a lot for getting 13 soldiers killed and many others wonded on US soil.
    "MY DEAR... I GIVE YOU THE CAPELLAN CONFEDERATION"
    AND THUS THE WAR WAS STARTED NOT BY GUN SHOT BUT BY WEDDING BELLS

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast