+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4

Thread: Military Base Shooting

Banned beast may be famous one day beast may be famous one day beast's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Military Base Shooting

Jarhead is a Marine, someone in the Army is a Soldier. Navy has Sailors and Airforce has Airmen. He was a soldier not a jarhead. And it had to do with money not political correctness. He had his education paid for by the military and therefore owed them many years. Many people do that but you have to make a long committment. Think of that is your reimbursement.

Otaku Arnys Battle 2 Champion sora the king of dreams may be famous one day sora the king of dreams may be famous one day sora the king of dreams's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by beast View Post
    Jarhead is a Marine, someone in the Army is a Soldier. Navy has Sailors and Airforce has Airmen. He was a soldier not a jarhead. And it had to do with money not political correctness. He had his education paid for by the military and therefore owed them many years. Many people do that but you have to make a long committment. Think of that is your reimbursement.
    If that is true then what are they gonna do to him if he still owes the military money? I mean they should of killed him while they had the chance in my opinion. He might of been good with his job, but think of it like this for an example.

If they were to let him go or w.e. If a Dog bite you will it bite you again in the future? If you are smart and you had a dog bite you before then you WILL know something like that will happen again.

You can see where I'm going with this. I mean I might have some details missing due to the fact of my knowledge about this subject

I live in the shadows and I am as fast as the speed of light, but I use my ability's to help people even though they fear me for who I am.

A Brand new Theme song for all my friends who use to come to Ao and the People that still come's to Ao.
    http://video.freevideoblog.com/hotte...7631ca1c2a.htm

Poultry Projectile Cannon Scourge is making a name for themselves Scourge is making a name for themselves Scourge's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by beast View Post
    Thats not exactly what I hurd from my friend who is stationed at a near by base beast who have talked with soldiers from Fort Hood about this guy. Even if money was a factor, that is no excuse to ignore complaints from soldiers stationed at Fort Hood on his behavour.
    "MY DEAR... I GIVE YOU THE CAPELLAN CONFEDERATION"
    AND THUS THE WAR WAS STARTED NOT BY GUN SHOT BUT BY WEDDING BELLS

Banned beast may be famous one day beast may be famous one day beast's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Scourge View Post
    Thats not exactly what I hurd from my friend who is stationed at a near by base beast who have talked with soldiers from Fort Hood about this guy. Even if money was a factor, that is no excuse to ignore complaints from soldiers stationed at Fort Hood on his behavour.
    Your right money shouldn't be a factor, safety should. But I am a realist and know how the military functions. And if they paid for his education, there is not much chance he was getting an early out. But even with all the warning signs, you sit there telling the docs what is wrong with you and you can't go on but they say tough luck your gettting deloyed again. I also had someone say to me. "Oh well you look fine," we can now tell if people are psycho by looking at them. Your right there is no excuse.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4