+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Mind Your Manners!

Otaku SadisticCharm is off to a good start
    Thanks

Re: Mind Your Manners!

I agree with these statements alot.
    This generation is just the start too, the next generations will get worse and worse.
    I think that the will to appear cool is apart of it, but also how parents are like
    "dont hit your kid because its not right!" type manners have kids thinking that they can get away with anything. What are words gonna do?

And I dont agree with completely abusing a kid, but when a spankings in order, do it.
    As for adults...I dont know why there arrogant, but really...
    We live in a closed society where everything revolves around cell phones and internet.
    People dont give a damn about others.
    "You think you know me...? You have no idea."

One Man Army Ochi Gate is off to a good start Ochi Gate's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by SadisticCharm View Post
    And I dont agree with completely abusing a kid, but when a spankings in order, do it.
    As for adults...I dont know why there arrogant, but really...
    We live in a closed society where everything revolves around cell phones and internet.
    People dont give a damn about others.
    Same here. but If i ever had a child, they wouldnt have a cell phone until about Freshman year in High school, and other rules it seems parents neglect these days.
    Seeing other people as I go to college, I think my parents did a pretty good job of raising me. If I did something wrong, I was punished. period. and I feel that's how it should be.

"You will only have eyes for Me!"

Learn, live, laugh, GROW 5 Card Draw Champion, Bubble Trouble Champion, Connect 4 Champion, Long Jump Champion, Collapse Champion, BALLZ! Champion, Rotamania Champion, Rotations Champion, Hishi Champion, Domino Pressure Champion, Fun_game1 Champion, Road Blocks Champion, Puzzle Maniax Champion, Cloud Breakout Champion lebasiara may be famous one day lebasiara's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Ochi Gate View Post
    Same here. but If i ever had a child, they wouldnt have a cell phone until about Freshman year in High school, and other rules it seems parents neglect these days.
    Seeing other people as I go to college, I think my parents did a pretty good job of raising me. If I did something wrong, I was punished. period. and I feel that's how it should be.
    yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes!!!!! it is ridiculous how the laws have been "evolving" to spoil children... no wonder there is no discipline or manners anymore. I also give my parents two thumbs up ! since I was raised in a manner that even now I respect and I respect my parents. They spanked me big time if I was misbehaving in table or with others, and I am not traumatized but I am disciplined (so are my bros and sis). I see the kids in church and how they now do whatever they want and they are very disrespectful with their parents to the point of hitting them and the parents do NOTHING! yes... they do NOTHING since children need to express their anger as they feel comfortable... BS!!!!!!!!!! SO if I feel comfortable killing my dad because I didn't like him to ground me for breaking a rule... thenI should do it? B freaking S!!!!!!
    What I think about this now is that parents have grown so lazy to take responsability that they have come up with the most stupid ideas on how not to discipline... no wonder we are where we are...
    Nothing less from Pyro ^_^ Great Sig ^_^ THANK YOU!!!!
    C:\Documents and Settings\MARA\My Documents\My Pictures\Anime room\sigs\music_sig1 mia ^_^.jpg
    "show me.... THE BEAST!!!" The Beauty and the Beast movie

Newbie zefielyn is off to a good start
    Thanks

It's not just manners. People don't care about each other in the slightest. We have teach each other what it is to be human, 'for the sake of humanity', 'oh the humanity' etc.

Can we even call it humanity now? Goodness as a characteristic of being human?

Ah well, I digress.
    "So take a piece, but not too much."

Otaku SadisticCharm is off to a good start
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by lebasiara View Post
    yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes!!!!! it is ridiculous how the laws have been "evolving" to spoil children... no wonder there is no discipline or manners anymore. I also give my parents two thumbs up ! since I was raised in a manner that even now I respect and I respect my parents. They spanked me big time if I was misbehaving in table or with others, and I am not traumatized but I am disciplined (so are my bros and sis). I see the kids in church and how they now do whatever they want and they are very disrespectful with their parents to the point of hitting them and the parents do NOTHING! yes... they do NOTHING since children need to express their anger as they feel comfortable... BS!!!!!!!!!! SO if I feel comfortable killing my dad because I didn't like him to ground me for breaking a rule... thenI should do it? B freaking S!!!!!!
    What I think about this now is that parents have grown so lazy to take responsability that they have come up with the most stupid ideas on how not to discipline... no wonder we are where we are...
    Agreed, My parents raised me well and in the same manner. My mom didnt hold back on discipline and I thank her now for that. I wouldnt want to be some hood-rat out in the ghetto.

And the entire hitting your parent thing...It makes me so frustrated when I see that...I just sit there and watch and im like, "Are you serious...?"
    I would've had the life beaten out of me if I ever hit my mom because she said "no." to me not having a cookie or some stupid stuff I wanted back when I was a kid.
    Yet dosent it say in the bible something about respect ones mother and father? And there kids are hitting them...?
    Does that make them sinners for not raising there kids right?
    It's frustrating...it really is.
    "You think you know me...? You have no idea."

Wilde Beast GiG Racer Champion EmoNightmareRose may be famous one day EmoNightmareRose's Avatar
    Thanks

I like that this is finally brought up, because it is absent more and more from society nowadays.
    Even if I didn't like someone, I always have manners, because my mom taught me it's something to value.
    And I'm no saint, so it's not impossible for anyone to have manners if they are correctly taught to them.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2