+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Miss & Mr Right , Fact or myth

Banned Manga artist may be famous one day Manga artist may be famous one day Manga artist's Avatar
    Thanks

Miss & Mr Right , Fact or myth

Any one ever kept telling you that some day you find miss and mr right, and they added there is some one for everyone?
    Well mystery about this old folk tale is there is no prove that it works at all.not everyone does find mr,and miss right , and there is not always someone for everyone. I might say I have to debunk this old folk tale and it's nothing but a urban legend. there is science to back this old folk tale up.
    With marriage break up and same sex marriages out that Miss right and Mr right is no longer the right thing to say to anyone any more.

Legendary Otaku Violent may be famous one day Violent may be famous one day Violent's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Miss &Mr Right , Fact or myth

Think about all the people before you who right for each other, now think why you're so attached to wanting to find a special someone because you obviously can't even accept yourself.

Large self esteem issues, negativity, limitation. A few of you're big problems, work on yourself and making you like you before you want someone else to like you too. You're mind is your sharpest tool don't let it sit out in the rain.

Priorities and goals, step by step.

THE RULES!

I'm on my grind in search to find whats on my mind, its one of a kind!

3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Violent For This Useful Post:

atomik_sprout (Oct 21, 2010), HolderOfTheDarkChalice (Aug 21, 2010)

Newbie Nocturne is off to a good start Nocturne's Avatar
    Hidin' in your windows, snatchn' your people up.
    Thanks

Re: Miss &Mr Right , Fact or myth

Quote Originally Posted by Manga artist View Post

With marriage break up and same sex marriages out that Miss right and Mr right is no longer the right thing to say to anyone any more.
    I wouldn't go that far. xD How do civil unions mean that the Mr & Miss Right isn't a proper phrase? If a person is gay- then they have a "Mr. Right" out there. If a person is a lesbian then a "Miss. Right."

This is a true statement, that some people don't find a "Mr. or Miss. Right", but, this is due to a lack of self-esteem. A person with confidence in their-self will always have somebody in the end!! Remember that! Sure, they may go through divorces, and maybe they took 20-30 more years than others, but everyone finds someone at different parts of thier life. It doesn't mean that there is no one out there for them. If you love yourself people take note of that, and women will find it attractive. ^.^

Orochimaru Fangirl ♥ | MMO Junkie

Banned aceman67 has become well known aceman67 has become well known aceman67 has become well known aceman67's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Miss & Mr Right , Fact or myth

My mom was married twice (both times divorced due to spousal abuse) and had 4 kids before she, by chance, met my step dad one morning working as a cook at an Army Base Mess Kitchen. That was 18 years ago.

Self-Esteem is the key to the door that opens up onto the road to happiness.

AO Helper Word Slider Champion, Penguin Shot Champion, YetiSports 10 - The End Champion, Yetisports 2 - Orca Slap Champion, Yetisports 3 - Seal Bounce Champion Mega may be famous one day Mega may be famous one day Mega's Avatar
    Thanks

I believe love is something that's hardest to find, when sought after. Impatience leads people to dive into relationships without foundation, and for the wrong reasons, and those relationships do not last.

With that said however, the idea of "the one" isn't something I believe in. I've found that if I know anyone well enough, on a truly candid level, I can love that person in some way shape or form. What that shows though, is that the best method is to be yourself, be honest, be open, and be confident in who you are, knowing that there's no reason to hide your true self.

Be who you are and say what you want. The people who mind don't matter, and the people who matter, don't mind. There will be bumps in every relationship, there's no perfect match. If what you've got is really love though, those things wont be the end of you. Don't seek "the one" or "Mr/Ms Right" just love when loved, and be understanding. Think about it, can anyone honestly say they are a "perfect" partner? No, so it's entirely unfair to seek and expect a perfect partner for yourself.

Newbie Clumzie Sushi is off to a good start Clumzie Sushi's Avatar
    Thanks

In my theory, only the person can decide whether or not that person is the one. No matter what imperfection the person may have, they can and are considered the "one". Perfect doesn't mean flawless, just means right for them.

Even if they say it's the one, it doesn't mean it'll last forever. At times the person may think it'll be til' death, but one day it just crumbles before your eyes. But yet the person heals as much as they can and move on. Along the line, they find another person who's the "one". If you get what I'm saying. Sometimes the person is lucky and gets to be with their partner throughout their lives. It's that 50/50 probability. In all, love can only be defined by people themselves. There is never a true definition of it, is what i think. But that's merely my opinion. Apologies if my thoughts seem all over the place. But I haven't slept yet lol and I have class in about an hour. Woo and hoo.
    Something clever will be here soon. Til' then close your eyes and use your imagination.

Newbie Dreaming girl is off to a good start Dreaming girl's Avatar
    Thanks

HEY ..
    ILIKE THIS Subject
    There is nothing Perfect
    EVERY ONE HAVE SOMETHING BAD and at least ONE
    SO THERE IS NOTHINGS Perfect
    WE MAKE IT Perfect IN OUR EYES LIKE FOR Example
    WHEN YOU ARE Starving ANY THING FROM FOOD WILL BE Perfect FOR YOU
    Your secret is your prisoner, if you let it out you become his prisoner

Newbie bluewolf is off to a good start bluewolf's Avatar
    Thanks

In my opinion here's how it works. There is someone special for everyone however how you might react to something could push that someone away. I believe that everyone's life is planned and that if they stray away from that plan than their life will end different. I also believe that noone is perfect however when your with the one all you see is perfection because that's all you want to see in that person. That's just my opinion.
    I suppose Santa Claus doesn't go around delivering semi-automatics, extra mags, and cans of tear gas.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast