+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Miss & Mr Right , Fact or myth

★~Ao's Irish Fariy ~★ equinn may be famous one day equinn may be famous one day equinn's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Miss & Mr Right , Fact or myth

well it cant not be real because in the world there has to someone for u there couldnt be no one like i strongly belive ive met my mr right and love him with all my heart and i know many more people yes some people can make bad choices at times but they sometimes get out of that bad relashionship and find mr or misses right with out even looking

but manga artist u do seem to brig up alot of stuff about this and i think i answered before and said some what the same thing u can belive it or not but thats your choice

Otaku Kurai is off to a good start Kurai's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by equinn View Post
    well it cant not be real because in the world there has to someone for u there couldnt be no one like i strongly belive ive met my mr right and love him with all my heart and i know many more people yes some people can make bad choices at times but they sometimes get out of that bad relashionship and find mr or misses right with out even looking

but manga artist u do seem to brig up alot of stuff about this and i think i answered before and said some what the same thing u can belive it or not but thats your choice
    Not nessesarily true. Love isn't for some people. However, those who don't give up will find someone someday. Yes, love does hurt at times, but it doesn't mean you stop trying. If I had stopped trying whenever I got hurt, I wouldn't have found someone.

Also, yes Manga Artist does do loads of theads like this. I don't really see the point of him doing them. If he's so happy being single, why does he keep making all these threads so he can bitch about how love is apparently b.s. (where he constantly repeats the same points over and over again)?

★~Ao's Irish Fariy ~★ equinn may be famous one day equinn may be famous one day equinn's Avatar
    Thanks

well for me mine is ive been in a long distance relashionship for the last 2 years it will be 3 in may and weve made it work and yes everytime u get hurt u should just stop i never said that kurai and yes he does do it ALOT! and yes

Otaku Kurai is off to a good start Kurai's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by equinn View Post
    well for me mine is ive been in a long distance relashionship for the last 2 years it will be 3 in may and weve made it work and yes everytime u get hurt u should just stop i never said that kurai and yes he does do it ALOT! and yes
    That comment wasn't directed at you, it was directed at anyone reading this, particuarly Manga Artist.

Newbie duncanmix is off to a good start
    Thanks

I don't believe in miss or mr right to be honest. I believe that out of million girls that would be most compatible with me, I would chose the one that sacrifice most of her time for benefit of our relationship. In my eyes relationship is something that you must work on really hard to make it good quality.

THUMBSUCKING ADDICTION Mr. K is making a name for themselves Mr. K is making a name for themselves Mr. K's Avatar
    Thanks

I don't know if the rule is two weeks old, or a week old. Either or.

I post!

There is not such thing at Mr. Right. There is only such thing as Mr. Right now!

I am currently obsessed with my ex, and I am loving every moment of it. I don't want to be with him. I just want his babies. So I can have a part of time. :] I am so special.
    ≥°≤ [?] █▓▒░░▒▓█ [?] ≥°≤
    You know how you drown a blonde, Rosalie? Glue a mirror to the bottom of a pool.
    Jacob Black, Breaking Dawn, Chapter 14, p.271
    Lamie Hynamen "I reject your reality and substitute my own."

Mathematical!! Bugz Champion, Ant Bully Champion, Chainsaw the childern Champion, 3D Net Blazer Champion, Cricket Challenge Champion, Big Uglies Champion, Body Check Champion, Desktop Fishing Champion, All Star Skate Park Champion, Chuckie Egg Champion, Birdy Champion, Anthrax Jelly Champion, Air Typer Champion, Word Pads Champion, Crash Test Dummy Curling Champion, The Mini Jump Game Champion, Chairlift Challenge Champion, Astroboy vs One Bad Storm Champion, Fight Man Champion, Blot In Hell Champion, Beeku Adventure Champion, Connect2 Champion, Atomica Champion, Cannonball Follies 2 Champion, Bada Boing Champion, BeachDefence Champion, Alkie Kong 2 Champion atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout's Avatar
    Thanks

Mata atta na? (We meet again, eh?)

I wouldn't put labels on it. Mr. & Mrs. Right or Wrong just don't suit my style.

People who fit. That's more of an accurate term. It's like finding new clothes or shoes. You wanna find the person that fits you. Someone who's personality is compatible with yours. I agree with Violent. The reason you want to find that special someone is because the people who are labeled as "Mr. & Mrs. Right" do exist and there have been hundreds of thousands of people who have had very successful relationships because those people found counterparts who fit.

Otaku desxms may be famous one day desxms may be famous one day desxms's Avatar
    Thanks

According to the laws of attraction or manifestation one can find mr. or ms. right if one can conceive who or what they might be or be like. One can look for a certain look, personality type, sense of humour or interests and go on a dating site or meet in six degrees of separation. First acknowledge there is someone out there for you.. then intend it. Imagine what this person is like, know the person is already there then share your life with that person. This one woman made room in her garage, her closet and bed for this future mr. right then was invited to a dinner and viola... the person seated next to her was the man of her dreams.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast