+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: mixed flava

Otaku Avea Shadows is off to a good start Avea Shadows's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: mixed flava

It also depends on how much I get into it..Ya kno? I don't really show anger, so if I get into it, who knows what'll happen lol

Living life on your own..Isn't always that easy..-Vincent

Otaku Dragons2801 is off to a good start Dragons2801's Avatar
    in a place beyond the reaches of time, gripped with sorow, pain driving everything to insanity.
    Thanks

lol there will be about six people in the rign with ya you get your groove on and you start throwing people out, then someone puts you in an armbar and then you get angry and turn green and hen you reverse it and then close line him lol i could picture that.
    but at my school i am called the fraight train, not as an insult but it is a knick name that i have aquired for being able to out lift anyone.

within the darkened realm of the mind, is endless shadows, wrenching pain, warming love, and burning desires.

Thanks

Naww I won't turn green, I'd turn purple xD I be like Ohhhh!!!!!!! lol naw, I just get real wild and a bit spazzy xD

in a place beyond the reaches of time, gripped with sorow, pain driving everything to insanity.
    Thanks

lol you bout like me then, except when i go on a anger rage, everyone clears from around me, but that only happins when someone thinks they are funny and tries to hurt me, like one kid pushed my head into my locker, i turned around, and rammed him into another locker across the hall, denting the locker, but that is the only thing that makes me angry, i dont think you physicly harm people though.

Quote Originally Posted by Avea Shadows View Post
    Naww I won't turn green, I'd turn purple xD I be like Ohhhh!!!!!!! lol naw, I just get real wild and a bit spazzy xD

within the darkened realm of the mind, is endless shadows, wrenching pain, warming love, and burning desires.

Thanks

Yea...I think if I was in your situation..I would give them the death stare..then if they did it again...heh...nvm..-smirks-

Quote Originally Posted by Dragons2801 View Post
    lol you bout like me then, except when i go on a anger rage, everyone clears from around me, but that only happins when someone thinks they are funny and tries to hurt me, like one kid pushed my head into my locker, i turned around, and rammed him into another locker across the hall, denting the locker, but that is the only thing that makes me angry, i dont think you physicly harm people though.

Thanks

i have never shared this with anyone, but within a rage i do not think, my mind goes blank, my thoughts are set on one thin and one thing only how can i hurt this individual. this is one of the many things that i do not want people to experience, for after i come out of it i feal terrible and from that day, and when i was younger i hurt people and i still remember everything that i did. i bottle my emmotions, and i dont want noone else to experience the things i have experienced. this is why i talk to many people, but i also talk to make friends as well. and you have become one of my friends
    one that bottles emmotioins is one that be given the right trigger may explode.

Thanks

As you know, I hide many feelings as well..I also hide anger from the past..disappointment..etc..I don't like hiding my feelings..because I know that if I get mad enough..I might take it out on the people I deeply care for..which I do not want happening..but I never really talked about my problems..I always help others..It's pretty much what I do..Isn't that the truth..about the trigger thing..

Hey Deyoki-kun, I'm getting really tired..-bows respectfully- I shall talk to you again soon -smiles-

Quote Originally Posted by Dragons2801 View Post
    i have never shared this with anyone, but within a rage i do not think, my mind goes blank, my thoughts are set on one thin and one thing only how can i hurt this individual. this is one of the many things that i do not want people to experience, for after i come out of it i feal terrible and from that day, and when i was younger i hurt people and i still remember everything that i did. i bottle my emmotions, and i dont want noone else to experience the things i have experienced. this is why i talk to many people, but i also talk to make friends as well. and you have become one of my friends
    one that bottles emmotioins is one that be given the right trigger may explode.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Avea Shadows For This Useful Post:

Dragons2801 (Apr 29, 2010)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Avea Shadows View Post
    As you know, I hide many feelings as well..I also hide anger from the past..disappointment..etc..I don't like hiding my feelings..because I know that if I get mad enough..I might take it out on the people I deeply care for..which I do not want happening..but I never really talked about my problems..I always help others..It's pretty much what I do..Isn't that the truth..about the trigger thing..

Hey Deyoki-kun, I'm getting really tired..-bows respectfully- I shall talk to you again soon -smiles-
    -smiles- may you sleep well, sweet dreams..........................

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast