+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast
Results 17 to 24 of 58

Thread: mixed flava

  1. #17
    Otaku Avea Shadows is off to a good start Avea Shadows's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Philadelpha, PA
    Posts
    103
    Thanks
    13
    Thanked 13 Times in 12 Posts

    Re: mixed flava

    -smiles bowing- Thank you, thank you. May you too sleep well. May your dreams be sweet -smiles- I shall talk to you later -bows smiling respectfully-

    Quote Originally Posted by Dragons2801 View Post
    -smiles- may you sleep well, sweet dreams..........................

    Living life on your own..Isn't always that easy..-Vincent

  2. #18
    Newbie AriesFireAngel is off to a good start AriesFireAngel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    georgia
    Posts
    97
    Thanks
    3
    Thanked 7 Times in 6 Posts

    Re: mixed flava

    normally i just do what i always do. clean, cook, watch good anime and game until the god awful hours of morning but this years summer will be a bit more hectic then usual. my sis is getting married in june so for the first half of the summer i am the slave of honor, i mean maid of honor lol so she will have me running in circles for her. other then that this is my daughters last summer before she starts kindergarten so i plan on having a good time with her before i have to give her up to the dreaded school system lol other then that i suppose i'll be swimming a lot and hopefully with hard work starting a garden ^_^ i have a simple life
    oh and god willing hopefully kick butt at halo over the summer though i'm not counting on it ^_^

  3. #19
    Otaku Dragons2801 is off to a good start Dragons2801's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    in a place beyond the reaches of time, gripped with sorow, pain driving everything to insanity.
    Posts
    136
    Thanks
    25
    Thanked 28 Times in 26 Posts

    Re: mixed flava

    Quote Originally Posted by AriesFireAngel View Post
    normally i just do what i always do. clean, cook, watch good anime and game until the god awful hours of morning but this years summer will be a bit more hectic then usual. my sis is getting married in june so for the first half of the summer i am the slave of honor, i mean maid of honor lol so she will have me running in circles for her. other then that this is my daughters last summer before she starts kindergarten so i plan on having a good time with her before i have to give her up to the dreaded school system lol other then that i suppose i'll be swimming a lot and hopefully with hard work starting a garden ^_^ i have a simple life
    oh and god willing hopefully kick butt at halo over the summer though i'm not counting on it ^_^
    lol i can tell you want to go to the wedding, it will be hard on both of you sepperating from one another, but about two weeks you will be used to it, but gardening last summer i got sixty three quarts of tomatos.
    but even a simple life can become more burdening than a complex life. you play halo, what your game tagg?

    within the darkened realm of the mind, is endless shadows, wrenching pain, warming love, and burning desires.

  4. #20
    Newbie AriesFireAngel is off to a good start AriesFireAngel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    georgia
    Posts
    97
    Thanks
    3
    Thanked 7 Times in 6 Posts

    Re: mixed flava

    i'm not thrilled about being the maid of honor, i really just wanted to sit some where in the back of the room lol but i will deal. dresses just aren't my thing
    i know i will get used to my daughter going to school its just hard sometimes. you never think about how quickly time passes by until you spend it watching some one else grow up i guess
    maybe you can give me some gardening tips, i have the black thumb of death lol so growing any thing is a struggle for me
    yeah simple lives can become burdening very quickly, i know that better then any one. but i enjoy it so all the same. ^_^
    yes i plays halo, can't say i am good but i would like to think i am average my tag is Reds Wife whats ur tag?

  5. #21
    Otaku Dragons2801 is off to a good start Dragons2801's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    in a place beyond the reaches of time, gripped with sorow, pain driving everything to insanity.
    Posts
    136
    Thanks
    25
    Thanked 28 Times in 26 Posts

    Re: mixed flava

    Quote Originally Posted by AriesFireAngel View Post
    i'm not thrilled about being the maid of honor, i really just wanted to sit some where in the back of the room lol but i will deal. dresses just aren't my thing
    i know i will get used to my daughter going to school its just hard sometimes. you never think about how quickly time passes by until you spend it watching some one else grow up i guess
    maybe you can give me some gardening tips, i have the black thumb of death lol so growing any thing is a struggle for me
    yeah simple lives can become burdening very quickly, i know that better then any one. but i enjoy it so all the same. ^_^
    yes i plays halo, can't say i am good but i would like to think i am average my tag is Reds Wife whats ur tag?
    my tag is dragons2801 what are you going to grow this year, but yes one must enjoy what they have that is what makes life exciting

    within the darkened realm of the mind, is endless shadows, wrenching pain, warming love, and burning desires.

  6. #22
    Newbie AriesFireAngel is off to a good start AriesFireAngel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    georgia
    Posts
    97
    Thanks
    3
    Thanked 7 Times in 6 Posts

    Re: mixed flava

    Quote Originally Posted by Dragons2801 View Post
    my tag is dragons2801 what are you going to grow this year, but yes one must enjoy what they have that is what makes life exciting
    some herbs and bell peppers and a few other things i find i use often in cooking probably not tomato's though lol my husband hates them so their is really no point

  7. #23
    Otaku Avea Shadows is off to a good start Avea Shadows's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Philadelpha, PA
    Posts
    103
    Thanks
    13
    Thanked 13 Times in 12 Posts

    Re: mixed flava

    I am soo upset...I wanted my friend over..and my mom backed out..She knows I'm a good girl..I was brought up well..She knows I will not do a damned thing..and she knows he is respectful...I know she is being protective..but it's not fair..She already agreed to it..and then backs out..I want to cry...

    Living life on your own..Isn't always that easy..-Vincent

  8. #24
    Otaku superstar9156 is off to a good start superstar9156's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    The World of Vampires
    Posts
    196
    Thanks
    9
    Thanked 8 Times in 8 Posts

    Re: mixed flava

    I get to work at my first summer job this summer but for only 6 month though. But also i'll be reading more, watching and finish anime series. draw and hopeful it i have enough money go to the beach again.

    A Soul Needs a Purpose to Live.- Gaara

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. mixed emotions
    By iluvmyloser in forum Poems
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: Aug 15, 2007, 10:29 AM
  2. Angel's Mixed Coffee
    By souichiro_arima in forum Archive
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: Apr 28, 2007, 01:46 AM
  3. Flava of Love girl's Charm school
    By Familyguyfan2 in forum Sensory Pleasures
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: Apr 14, 2007, 02:02 PM
  4. Mixed Interests
    By kyutelydead in forum Sensory Pleasures
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: Sep 16, 2006, 11:33 AM
  5. mixed anime wallpaper
    By anime_emina in forum The Thread Vault
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: Aug 16, 2005, 04:53 AM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts