+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast

Thread: mixed flava

Otaku Avea Shadows is off to a good start Avea Shadows's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: mixed flava

Woooo!! Beaches xD lol, yeaa I may get a job as well, if I do not end up at summerschool O.O

Quote Originally Posted by superstar9156 View Post
    I get to work at my first summer job this summer but for only 6 month though. But also i'll be reading more, watching and finish anime series. draw and hopeful it i have enough money go to the beach again.

Living life on your own..Isn't always that easy..-Vincent

Newbie AriesFireAngel is off to a good start AriesFireAngel's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Avea Shadows View Post
    I am soo upset...I wanted my friend over..and my mom backed out..She knows I'm a good girl..I was brought up well..She knows I will not do a damned thing..and she knows he is respectful...I know she is being protective..but it's not fair..She already agreed to it..and then backs out..I want to cry...
    its hard to explain hun but its difficult for a mother to trust any boy alone with her daughter. even if you had grown up with this boy all your life and your mother knew every thing about him it would still be difficult for her to ever trust him with you. are we talking about spending the night or just coming over and like hanging out for a while?

i'm sorry that your so upset though hun

Thanks

He was not going to stay the night, just stay for a couple of hours as we stare aimlessly at the television screen playing video games..

Quote Originally Posted by AriesFireAngel View Post
    its hard to explain hun but its difficult for a mother to trust any boy alone with her daughter. even if you had grown up with this boy all your life and your mother knew every thing about him it would still be difficult for her to ever trust him with you. are we talking about spending the night or just coming over and like hanging out for a while?

i'm sorry that your so upset though hun

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Avea Shadows View Post
    He was not going to stay the night, just stay for a couple of hours as we stare aimlessly at the television screen playing video games..
    i can see the unfair side of it. once me and my sister reached puberty we couldn't understand why we were no longer aloud to take our guy friends up stairs to our rooms any more. from then on if a boy was at the house he stayed outside or in the living room or kitchen where my parents could keep an eye on him.
    it seems so silly and in reality it was probably not necessary but i understand now why my mother and father were so worried. i would try to appeal to the rational side of your mom. offer to keep the door to what ever room yall are in open the whole time so she can hear you, or to stay in an open room like the living room. maybe she will come around.
    well i hope it works out for you.

Thanks

He's not coming over period...So I guess I shall try another time..Ohh.I don't know my father..Never knew him -shrugs- Just me, my mom, and my cat xD He's old, I had him since I was 2 =)

i can see the unfair side of it. once me and my sister reached puberty we couldn't understand why we were no longer aloud to take our guy friends up stairs to our rooms any more. from then on if a boy was at the house he stayed outside or in the living room or kitchen where my parents could keep an eye on him.
    it seems so silly and in reality it was probably not necessary but i understand now why my mother and father were so worried. i would try to appeal to the rational side of your mom. offer to keep the door to what ever room yall are in open the whole time so she can hear you, or to stay in an open room like the living room. maybe she will come around.

Otaku Dragons2801 is off to a good start Dragons2801's Avatar
    in a place beyond the reaches of time, gripped with sorow, pain driving everything to insanity.
    Thanks

i do believe that avea-kun is trustworthy, and so does her parients, a family is based around trust, without trust there is no family, and then where does that leve the individuals. but her parents trust her and she trusts them, they are a great family.

within the darkened realm of the mind, is endless shadows, wrenching pain, warming love, and burning desires.

Thanks

lol my mothers answer to trust was "i trust you, i just don't trust other boys your age." ^_^ i suppose on some levels she was right. then again she was wrong to trust me =^.^= i was a wild child in my teen years. well maybe its just better put that i wouldn't trust me at that age lolz. eventually one day you'll understand your parents train of thought but believe me it won't be until you have a kid of your own to worry about

Thanks

Oh I seem to understand. Many teenagers my age, a bit younger, and a bit older grow up too fast. No offense, but my cousin for example..(shame we share the same name..) But anywho. As soon as she turned 18, she started running the streets, hanging with any guy which a way, ranaway, and even dropped out of school..These kids around my grandparents house, no better..They told everyone on that block to not have any association with me. Mean huh? Well, in the process, I turned out to be better a kid than they will ever be. The boy went to jail a few times, hanging with the wrong crowd, using drugs, weed..etc etc..The girl, his twin sister had to be put away. Was also with the wrong crowd, but did not taste the jail scence yet. && this one girl, younger than me, steals, lies, etc etc.(She was adopted..her brother was a bad example..and the lady she was with was a good lady..just a bit out there..) Now, I am saying that every child gets as rebellious as this, but most do. I understand my mother does not want me hurt in any kind of way, I understand that she does not want me to make a mistake, and become pregnant.(No offense to others out there) There are a few at my school, who moves too fast. I do not want to end up like that. Even though I may talk back a little bit, I may not do my chores right away, or at all, I am not like most of these teenagers out here. If you could see how most of them act around my way..you would understand why I enjoy being alone..While they act too grown for their damned own good, my mind is far from that. My hyperactivity causes me to act a bit younger than what I really am, but in the process I am enjoyiing my life. Pretty soon, those girls who act too fast, thinking they're grown, will get the taste of their own medicine..Me..I'm just an oddball trying to mature xD I have my maturity levels, I just decide to stay random hyperactive, etc etc. I do not want to lose my mother, grandmother, and grandfather trust(Does not know father) I want them to be proud of me, not ashamed, worried, concerned of me. So yes, I understand my mother's descion, and yes, I do defend her, but as well as myself. All I wanted to do was play some video games, but I do understand my mother's reasoning..

Holy canoly..I said all of that mature stuff..O...O OH MAA GAWWD!! THE WORLD IS GONNA END!!! DXX

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast