+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 LastLast

Thread: mixed flava

Otaku superstar9156 is off to a good start superstar9156's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: mixed flava

that happaned to me a lot. i will have many friends but not all of them are true to me or my other friends.i have a few good friends but only 3 of them are my bestfriend ever. Very true. if you truely could handle me then your a best friend.

A Soul Needs a Purpose to Live.- Gaara

2. The Following User Says Thank You to superstar9156 For This Useful Post:

Avea Shadows (May 01, 2010)

Newbie AriesFireAngel is off to a good start AriesFireAngel's Avatar
    Thanks

true friends are indeed hard to come by and a precious commodity in this world. jessi (DragonQueen3) and i have been friends for over 10 years now from the first day i met her in high school. she knows me better then almost any one. in fact my father used to introduce her to family members and friends of the family as my soul mate lol but i am happy that he did, cause he was right. we have been through good times and bad and threw it all we have always had each other and i would never trade her for any thing in the world ^_^

4. The Following User Says Thank You to AriesFireAngel For This Useful Post:

Avea Shadows (May 01, 2010)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by AriesFireAngel View Post
    true friends are indeed hard to come by and a precious commodity in this world. jessi (DragonQueen3) and i have been friends for over 10 years now from the first day i met her in high school. she knows me better then almost any one. in fact my father used to introduce her to family members and friends of the family as my soul mate lol but i am happy that he did, cause he was right. we have been through good times and bad and threw it all we have always had each other and i would never trade her for any thing in the world ^_^
    True friends are hard to come. mainly when you tell them something and they never want to deal with you again.That happaned to me in middleshool mainly.

Newbie Kuniko is off to a good start Kuniko's Avatar
    Thanks

School.. the most "hectic" time between the age of 12 and 18 when it comes to friends.. in positive and negative ways :O atleast that was for me ^^

I've lost all my old friends, but got some really good new ones, who still are my best friends

Newbie AriesFireAngel is off to a good start AriesFireAngel's Avatar
    Thanks

there is just something about those terrible teen years there is just so much going on emotionally and i remember every moment of it seemed like it was the most important thing that would happen in my life lol how naive i was and at the same time how comforting it was to know that no matter how badly i got hurt back then by some one it would be so very meaningless in the long scheme of things ^_^

Banned beast may be famous one day beast may be famous one day beast's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Dragons2801 View Post
    do you practice tigitsu? ive been wanting to learn the style but they dont teach it around here.
    Jiu jitsu and akido are my thing but I look to better my striking and as well get better with the knife. What is tigitsu?

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Kuniko View Post
    School.. the most "hectic" time between the age of 12 and 18 when it comes to friends.. in positive and negative ways :O atleast that was for me ^^

I've lost all my old friends, but got some really good new ones, who still are my best friends
    I also last a lot of my old friends. but once i got into highschool i made new ones but sometimes i will miss them

Otaku Dragons2801 is off to a good start Dragons2801's Avatar
    in a place beyond the reaches of time, gripped with sorow, pain driving everything to insanity.
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by beast View Post
    Jiu jitsu and akido are my thing but I look to better my striking and as well get better with the knife. What is tigitsu?
    it is one of japans most sacred hand to hand fighting, if one masters it so the legend goes the person would be able to take down any opponent with out tutching them.
    when did you first study those styles?

within the darkened realm of the mind, is endless shadows, wrenching pain, warming love, and burning desires.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 LastLast