+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 LastLast

Thread: mixed flava

Banned beast may be famous one day beast may be famous one day beast's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: mixed flava

Quote Originally Posted by Dragons2801 View Post
    it is one of japans most sacred hand to hand fighting, if one masters it so the legend goes the person would be able to take down any opponent with out tutching them.
    when did you first study those styles?
    I have always done some combat sport of some kind at one point or another, aikido and judo I took up a few years ago.

Otaku Dragons2801 is off to a good start Dragons2801's Avatar
    in a place beyond the reaches of time, gripped with sorow, pain driving everything to insanity.
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by beast View Post
    I have always done some combat sport of some kind at one point or another, aikido and judo I took up a few years ago.
    nice, how old are you if you dont mind me asking???????????????????????

within the darkened realm of the mind, is endless shadows, wrenching pain, warming love, and burning desires.

Otaku Avea Shadows is off to a good start Avea Shadows's Avatar
    Thanks

Many friends from Middle School and Elemetary School I have grown apart from. We all stared liking different things. Some from Middle School I still talk to, and many others I miss too as well, but the ones I made in high school(the few true ones I guess..) pretty much make up for it. -bows respectfully- Thank you Sai-kun..

Quote Originally Posted by superstar9156 View Post
    I also last a lot of my old friends. but once i got into highschool i made new ones but sometimes i will miss them

Living life on your own..Isn't always that easy..-Vincent

Newbie kingmustang is off to a good start kingmustang's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by beast View Post
    Jiu jitsu and akido are my thing but I look to better my striking and as well get better with the knife. What is tigitsu?
    Ohhhhh knives I like knives. lol ok that sound a little creepy don't it? I also like swords but my mom won't let me get a set she thinks that if my brother friends and I do the kind of damage to one another that we do with sticks we would kill each other with swords lol My brother showed me how to fight It is a mix of marshal arts, street and boxing This summer when I am not working I will be riding my horse (if he is not still lame) hiking, running, working on my mustang, swimming, sports, and on hot days I will hike with my dog to my favorite spot by the creek and read or write, and play in the water of course. hopefully I will go camping on the Organ coast too
    Sword in hand, fire in heart, I walk towards my future just playing my part.
    The school of the undefeated East! The winds of the king! Zenshin! Keiretsu! Tempa! Kyoran! Look! The East is burning red!” (G Gundam)
    Ride Fast, Live Free & Stay strong.

Devoted Otaku kimihiro is off to a good start kimihiro's Avatar
    Thanks

I wondering what i will do this summer, if im lucky i will work a bit...
    but if not, i will probably just listen to music, drawing, reading and take it easy...

a couple of times will i probably be drinking with a friend to :P
    Surender or fall, it's no other way to turn.

Otaku Lenne may be famous one day Lenne may be famous one day Lenne's Avatar
    Thanks

I like to drive!! Anime, chill with friends, fish, barbecue, Jam on my Bass, kind of collect video games but don't play to often!!

Banned beast may be famous one day beast may be famous one day beast's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Dragons2801 View Post
    nice, how old are you if you dont mind me asking???????????????????????
    I don"t see what that matters but I am 27. I will also be doing plenty of reading.

God Of Angelz Submarine Champion, Rocket Racer MX Champion, Pencak Champion, Grand Prix Challenge 2 Champion, Twelve Swap Champion, Penguin Pass Champion, Crab Volleyball Champion, Hockey Shooter Champion, Trick Master Funky Champion, Mah-Jong Connect Champion, W.R.A.X. Champion dark1angel may be famous one day dark1angel's Avatar
    Thanks

this summer i might start working at the college and work with students from the high schools students that have failed in their credits so i will be a mentor and a supporter also getting paid for doing that since im really interested into working with students like i did on my previous job i had and this time im working full time an actual job starting from monday through friday but dont know the full details yet only that the person in charge will contact me to come and explain me everything on what to do. neat huh? anyways i will be doing some heavy weight lifting to as well to strengthen my reflexes and change a little bit of my appearance not that there is something wrong the way i look and also i get to enjoy some freedom from the college i been in. also i would like to add that i might be writing new types of different quality of poems because thats the only thing to keep things of my mind so there is going to be busy busy time for me in the summer with fun in it i enjoy what i do. there is nothing better but to enjoy yourself from the summer time so yeah thats my end of what i will be doing.

Magic intervenes when there is love in first sight.
    |アスタロス|

+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 LastLast