+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Money for Blood Donation

One Man Army Ochi Gate is off to a good start Ochi Gate's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Money for Blood Donation

good point. i gues its more or less just a bunous for ppl willing to give it up, but hey.....that 15 or so odd bucks could pay for gas for a week.

"You will only have eyes for Me!"

Otaku Silvertoekee may be famous one day Silvertoekee may be famous one day Silvertoekee's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Miroku4444 View Post
    Why would you even want to do this, the low pay isn't worth it. If i donate blood it would be to help ppl. Just get a part time job, it pays better.
    Actually some places pay you pretty good for donating your blood and its a cheap lazy way to get money . I have even seen places were they will give you something besides money if you donate since there is always blood shortages.

Personally to lazy and scared of them huge needles to donate blood and my veins are small so it can take a long long while for my blood to fill the bag.

Legendary Otaku Snake Champion, Zelda Champion, Crazy Koala Champion, Minigolf Champion, Concentrate Champion, Guess 5 Champion, Batting Champ Champion, Beach Ball Control Champion, Bookworm Champion, Wacky Word Wiz Champion, Fight Fight 3 Champion, Spinner's Luck Champion, Traffic Jam Champion, Yeti Pengu Throw Champion Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Silvertoekee View Post
    Actually some places pay you pretty good for donating your blood and its a cheap lazy way to get money . I have even seen places were they will give you something besides money if you donate since there is always blood shortages.

Personally to lazy and scared of them huge needles to donate blood and my veins are small so it can take a long long while for my blood to fill the bag.
    You gotta tell me where I could look for it then. Since I already donate blood once in a while anyways, I might as well get paid for it. Do you have to donate more than a normal donation though??

Donating my way to a new Nintendo Wii

'Cause you give me something / That makes me scared, alright / This could be nothing / But I'm willing to give it a try / Please give me something
    'Cause someday I might call you from my heart

Newbie kamikazekrn may be famous one day kamikazekrn may be famous one day kamikazekrn's Avatar
    Thanks

i live in southern california, and the center near me gives $50 per donation and you can donate every 2 weeks, and if you donate every 2 weeks for...i think it was 2 months, you get an extra 100 bucks
    "Friendship is unnecessary, like philosophy,...it has no survival value, rather is one of those things that gives value to survival."
    C.S. Lewis

Otaku Master_badger may be famous one day Master_badger may be famous one day
    Thanks

My God! In the USA still doing that thing? Pay for blood donation?! Naaa, what am i spoken! On my country is ilegal to ask money for donations of any type. But the people sell the blood (and another stuff like that) on ilegal hospitals. Is worst here.
    The mankind is walking for the wrong way!
    "Knowledge is power"

Community Dude Asteroids Champion dude101 may be famous one day dude101 may be famous one day dude101's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by _gwenibe_ View Post
    that is a great idea! being a uni student.. I can see where you are coming from! But I don't think they have anything like that in Aust!

but then again..I would like the think that the fact that my blood saved a life would be enough incentive to give blood..^_^"
    no, no. there are places in Aust that will pay for u to give blood. i know cause i remember walking past a blood donation place with some friends, and one of them said that they pay money instead of cookies (which we all though u get after giving blood). so yea they are around, though i'm not sure if there are many of them.. i guess it depends on how much of a blood shortage there is in ur area, cause i know over here we got a pretty big shortage of blood. since there has been school blood drives.

Ecchi Enthusiast Classic Donkey Kong Champion, Balloon Bomber Champion, Fishing Impossible Champion, Festival Of History : Archery Champion, Dare Devil Champion, Little Monkey Does Champion, Dragon Champion, Barty Champion, Cheesy Champion, Chicken Attack Champion, Moo Lander Champion, Hang Stan Champion, Hangaroo Champion, Sentenced Champion, Canadair Champion Miroku4444 may be famous one day Miroku4444 may be famous one day Miroku4444's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by kamikazekrn View Post
    i live in southern california, and the center near me gives $50 per donation and you can donate every 2 weeks, and if you donate every 2 weeks for...i think it was 2 months, you get an extra 100 bucks
    Man i wished they payed that much here. Id give some blood for $50.Where is is beverly hills??

One Man Army Ochi Gate is off to a good start Ochi Gate's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Miroku4444 View Post
    Man i wished they payed that much here. Id give some blood for $50.Where is is beverly hills??
    i hear you on that.. man, we shoul all move to cali just for that.... PLUS a hundred bounus for being a repeat customer....

"You will only have eyes for Me!"

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast