+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: Money for Blood Donation

is On Point Abu Dhabi is making a name for themselves Abu Dhabi is making a name for themselves Abu Dhabi's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Money for Blood Donation

@kamika:

can you please give me the site or general location for the clinic you're talking about? i'd really like more information!

@Miroku: i just started my new college semester so i have no money... and all the money from my temp job is going towards shots for my cat and a grave stone for my dog... that's why i was trying to get money. you can always make more blood

(typed this on my Wii)

Legendary Otaku Snake Champion, Zelda Champion, Crazy Koala Champion, Minigolf Champion, Concentrate Champion, Guess 5 Champion, Batting Champ Champion, Beach Ball Control Champion, Bookworm Champion, Wacky Word Wiz Champion, Fight Fight 3 Champion, Spinner's Luck Champion, Traffic Jam Champion, Yeti Pengu Throw Champion Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Abu Dhabi View Post
    @kamika:

can you please give me the site or general location for the clinic you're talking about? i'd really like more information!

@Miroku: i just started my new college semester so i have no money... and all the money from my temp job is going towards shots for my cat and a grave stone for my dog... that's why i was trying to get money. you can always make more blood

(typed this on my Wii)
    You could just search "donate blood for money". That's what I did that day at work with nothing to do, and came across many site that gives you information to the process and places. You might want to consider donating plasma instead of blood. MO MONEY!!

'Cause you give me something / That makes me scared, alright / This could be nothing / But I'm willing to give it a try / Please give me something
    'Cause someday I might call you from my heart

Golden Crypt Lord James Bunny Champion, Leaf Bouncer Champion, Flying Pengus Champion, Jungle Jumble Champion, Hungry Hippaul Champion LichGRIFFIN may be famous one day LichGRIFFIN's Avatar
    Thanks

in my country there's no blood donation for money but there's of course blood donation for extreme dangerous situations ,it's very good to know that with your blood someone can live and move forward in his life
    Life and Death are always one and the same
    EVEN IF A RAINBOW IS BROKEN THERE'S STILL THE SKY

One Man Army Ochi Gate is off to a good start Ochi Gate's Avatar
    Thanks

legend has a point, you do get more for plasma. and i am very sorry for you seemingly sickly kitty cat and your decesed loved one.

"You will only have eyes for Me!"

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3