+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Moon Survival Challenge - For those with time on their hands

Legendary Otaku Snake Champion, Zelda Champion, Crazy Koala Champion, Minigolf Champion, Concentrate Champion, Guess 5 Champion, Batting Champ Champion, Beach Ball Control Champion, Bookworm Champion, Wacky Word Wiz Champion, Fight Fight 3 Champion, Spinner's Luck Champion, Traffic Jam Champion, Yeti Pengu Throw Champion Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend's Avatar
    Thanks

Moon Survival Challenge - For those with time on their hands

I think with the exception of DragonBall, none of us will probably get stranded on the Moon any time soon. Anyways this is an easy and fun excercise, where you are given 20 items to rank (which ones you are more likely to take). I "played" this several times in school ever since I was a freshmen, great ice breaker.
    -------------------------------------------------------------
    The story:

Imagine you are returning to the base ship on the sunlit side of the moon after carrying out a 72-hour exploration trip. Your small spacecraft has crash-landed about 200 miles from the base ship. You need to reach the base ship, in addition to your spacesuit, you were able to salvage the items listed below. Using what you know about the moon, rate each item in the above list according to how important it would be in getting you back to the base ship.
    Here's the link: The Moon Survival Challenge

Just drag and drop to rate the items, hit finish when you are done! Good luck, don't get probed by the aliens!

'Cause you give me something / That makes me scared, alright / This could be nothing / But I'm willing to give it a try / Please give me something
    'Cause someday I might call you from my heart

byakugan Barn Break Champion, Dino Rennen Champion, Block Buster Champion, Portal Champion, Quick Brick Champion cantsenditback is off to a good start cantsenditback's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Moon Survival Challenge - For those with time on their hands

Ah great I failed and got probe by the aliens, not good ok trust me, but hey first try anywhy
    This world is corrupt
    Save tonight and fight the break of dawn
    I am so alone, I got no one to talk to, please help me

Devoted Otaku gamemaster331 is off to a good start gamemaster331's Avatar
    Thanks

I got 32% right. With some of the things, you have to be really careful how you think about using them.

Legendary Otaku Snake Champion, Zelda Champion, Crazy Koala Champion, Minigolf Champion, Concentrate Champion, Guess 5 Champion, Batting Champ Champion, Beach Ball Control Champion, Bookworm Champion, Wacky Word Wiz Champion, Fight Fight 3 Champion, Spinner's Luck Champion, Traffic Jam Champion, Yeti Pengu Throw Champion Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by cantsenditback View Post
    Ah great I failed and got probe by the aliens, not good ok trust me, but hey first try anywhy
    So what was your result?? How many did you get right?? Anyways, it is all about stopping to think. Most of the stuff like sunlight and gravity are stuff we already know. Just have to apply to this game.

'Cause you give me something / That makes me scared, alright / This could be nothing / But I'm willing to give it a try / Please give me something
    'Cause someday I might call you from my heart

byakugan Barn Break Champion, Dino Rennen Champion, Block Buster Champion, Portal Champion, Quick Brick Champion cantsenditback is off to a good start cantsenditback's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Legend View Post
    So what was your result?? How many did you get right?? Anyways, it is all about stopping to think. Most of the stuff like sunlight and gravity are stuff we already know. Just have to apply to this game.
    Ah its was 28% correct, somthing like that , thought i got a little higher like 40%
    This world is corrupt
    Save tonight and fight the break of dawn
    I am so alone, I got no one to talk to, please help me

Banned CTD High Jump Champion, Cop-For-This Champion, Soap Bubble Champion, Gandys Quest Champion, Kill Time in Your Office Champion, Slow Motion Champion, Moodys Magical Eye Champion, The Fridge Champion, Dangerous Fishing Champion, Panda Golf 2: Christmas Edition Champion, Driving Mad Champion, Head to Head Champion, Super Headers Champion, Penguin Arcade Champion, Chopper Challenge Champion, Air Dodge Champion, Chopper Chase Champion, F/A-18 Hornet Champion, Snow Boarding Champion, Spaceman Bob`s Great Escape Champion, Space Cowboy Champion, Rons Free Fall Champion, Gandys Quest Champion, Black Dragon Champion, Samegame and Champion, Mayan Mask Champion, 42 Games Champion, Cubedelic Champion, Smaugs Schatkist Champion, Python Champion, Thor Towers Champion Mini Dev is off to a good start
    Thanks

umm...well...yeah...umm... i got...
     click to show spoiler
    I DID SO WELL! grade
     click to show spoiler

+ Reply to Thread