+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Morning Habits/Rituals

As Seen on Internet KenX may be famous one day KenX may be famous one day
    Thanks

Morning Habits/Rituals

Lets face it most people have routines they follow in the morning before work, play, etc, whether it is newspaper, news on TV, cup of coffee or my case, pushups and situps. These things keep us regular and help us get through the day, so AO, what are your Morning Routines?

I have a ritual called 'terminator'. I crouch in the shower in the "naked terminator" pose. With eyes closed I crouch for a minute and visualize either Arnie or the guy from the 2nd movie. I then start to hum the T2 theme. Slowly I rise to a standing position and open my eyes. It helps me get through my day. The only problem is if the shower curtain sticks to my terminator leg. It sorta ruins the fantasy.

Legendary Otaku Happy Pill Champion, Monkey Mayhem Champion NeoDeath90 may be famous one day NeoDeath90 may be famous one day NeoDeath90's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Morning Habits/Rituals

Quote Originally Posted by KenX View Post
    Lets face it most people have routines they follow in the morning before work, play, etc, whether it is newspaper, news on TV, cup of coffee or my case, pushups and situps. These things keep us regular and help us get through the day, so AO, what are your Morning Routines?

I have a ritual called 'terminator'. I crouch in the shower in the "naked terminator" pose. With eyes closed I crouch for a minute and visualize either Arnie or the guy from the 2nd movie. I then start to hum the T2 theme. Slowly I rise to a standing position and open my eyes. It helps me get through my day. The only problem is if the shower curtain sticks to my terminator leg. It sorta ruins the fantasy.
    reminds me of a friend of mine.

Well, first i curse the alarm clock. I take a quick shower, cold water at first to wake myself up. Then i get dressed while watching early morning cartoons. Then i go downstairs and have a bowl of cereal, watch more tv, then leave. It's been my school routine up until i graduated.
    Why hello there!

Teddy Bear =^_^= Bean Hunter Champion Frozen Rose may be famous one day Frozen Rose's Avatar
    Thanks

when i wake up at the morning i like to give my teddy bear a kiss and then put him on the bed XD ....

but if i think about what is my morning habit i will say i don't have one really >_< i do what come to my mind at the morning ... i love to drink tea in the morning maybe it is a morning habit i don't know XD .... =^_^=
    http://www.animeonline.net/avatars/frozen-rose-62446.gif?type=sigpic&dateline=1230225100
    My Dreams Become Like The Rainbow
    Love Like the Wind You Can't See It But You Can Feel It

Otaku Chaos105 may be famous one day Chaos105 may be famous one day Chaos105's Avatar
    Thanks

I don't think I really have a morning ritual. The most thing I think I do often is just really plan out my day and that's about it. I mean, I do regular stuff like eat breakfast and get ready. But that's just regular I think.

They say, "I will die for my country." I never hear them say, "I will kill for my country."

Banned Pyramid Gold Champion, Triathlon Champion, Panik: Pogomania Champion Little negi sensei is off to a good start
    Thanks

Well i wake up.Take a leek.Make my bed.Start the coffee and make breakfast.Eat. 50 pull ups.50 Pushups. 50 situps.Take a shower.Get my stuff ready for football practice.Watch tv.

THATS MY MORNING

Child Of God Kiani Haki22 is off to a good start Kiani Haki22's Avatar
    Thanks

Well I dont really have morning rituals during the summer. But during school I wake up at 5:30 sometimes if I am feeling really tired I wait until 6:30 to get up.....I take a shower if I didnt take a shower the night before.....then I get dressed....do my hair......brush my teeth and then put on my shoes wake up my sister inbetween all those things and leave the house and walk to school.....I eat breakfast there usually cereal.

★~Ao's Irish Fariy ~★ equinn may be famous one day equinn may be famous one day equinn's Avatar
    Thanks

i dont think i really have one tbh i get up at 7 or 6.30 am to wash and put on my make up and do my hair and all for school and get my mp3 player and make somthing to eat or somthing and then go to the bus stop and sleep on the bus ( when i know im safe LOL)

Newbie evil_neko_youkai may be famous one day evil_neko_youkai may be famous one day
    I'm not in Michigan anymore.....that means I'm getting closer to you
    Thanks

mine is the same no matter what....

set the alarm an half an hour early just so i can hit the snooz button a few times, the cleansing process, put on clothes and run to the first destination

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast