+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Morning Habits/Rituals

is On Point Abu Dhabi is making a name for themselves Abu Dhabi is making a name for themselves Abu Dhabi's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Morning Habits/Rituals

hmm... morning habits is more my style. since it's summer, i usually set the alarm for like 8:00am but end up ACTUALLY getting up anywhere between 9am and 12pm... then i roll out of bed (or out of my futon since family is visiting... guess who gets to sleep on the living room floor!) and try to find clean clothes... then i wash my face with Nogzema (it works the best for my face) and brush my teeth. then if no rides can be given, i walk the block or two to the bus to my Darling's house.

there are tiny bits and pieces that happen throughout at random times, like petting my kitty (Tybalt), getting something out of Boss's mouth (he's our puppy!), going to the bathroom, and going outside to see how Boy (our big doggie~!) is doing or to take away the empty water bowl that he insists on banging across the wall....

^_^V

Community Dude Asteroids Champion dude101 may be famous one day dude101 may be famous one day dude101's Avatar
    Thanks

Morning rituals hey, hmm never thought about them before.

I guess my main morning ritual is that every morning regardless if i had a shower or i don't need one. I always go straight to the shower the second i get up. If there someone in there, i just stay in bed until it's free. I honestly can't do anything without having a shower first. I wont even eat breakfast or do anything else without my 10min shower and it has to be a steamy hot shower at that as well.

Other than that, if i'm going to have breakfast, it always has to be Weetbix with a hot milo for a drink. But i tend to just have Weetbix cold during summer and in winter i just heat it up in a micro. If i eat anything else, it kinda makes me feel a little ill.

Then the rest of the morning is just rushing to get everything else together. I don't know why but i always seem to misplace my wallent or mobile almost every morning without fail. But i always know where my keys are, strange hey?

As Seen on Internet KenX may be famous one day KenX may be famous one day
    Thanks

Wow, all of these seem like really dull answers. I certainly hope that the rest of your days doesn't seem as dull as this.

I mean you guys could atleast make something up cause this is horrible.

Cheetos Overlord jaderabbit may be famous one day jaderabbit may be famous one day jaderabbit's Avatar
    Thanks

i get up stretch out everything, sometimes ill go an jog, but thats only on days that i feel particularly good, i work all night long so my average day acutally starts around 5 to 7 pm during the morning >.o hehe not the day... ugh who knows my times all screwed im a night owl now!!!

I get up ill turn the tv on, drink alot of water because sleeping during the day is a hot activity an work out you sweat alot , so i take a shower, text my lover see if shes ok an to tell her i love her an such. make breakfast/dinner if its sunday ill eat a sandwiche thats my ritual. brush my teeth afterwards... thats about it... im boring.
    -Just another green eyed angel, distorted by mans love for hate-
    |THE INFAMOUS CHEETOS OVERLORD||IceNineKills|

Strange Times Dark. is making a name for themselves Dark. is making a name for themselves Dark.'s Avatar
    Thanks

I turn my playlist titled "**** them Up" and then proceed to shadowbox in my basement for 80 minutes. That I shower, eat breakfast, and watch tv or something.

Otaku Hold.Me.X.Thrill.Me may be famous one day Hold.Me.X.Thrill.Me may be famous one day Hold.Me.X.Thrill.Me's Avatar
    Thanks

I don't go to bed so theres no need to have a ritual

Haha, but if I did it would go something like this ..

I would leap out of bed bright as button and wouldn't be tired becuase i've just had an appropriate amount of sleep. I'd then absail out of my bedroom window becuase who needs stairs? I'd skip the bathroom bit becuase I like to smell. Then I would carry on with my amazing life :]

TY Sasurai for the lovely sig!*

Legendary Otaku Happy Pill Champion, Monkey Mayhem Champion NeoDeath90 may be famous one day NeoDeath90 may be famous one day NeoDeath90's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by KenX View Post
    Wow, all of these seem like really dull answers. I certainly hope that the rest of your days doesn't seem as dull as this.

I mean you guys could atleast make something up cause this is horrible.
    well pardon us. here's a bit of excitement for you.

I wake up, and do a double backflip out of bed. I karate chop my alarm clock as i fight a team of ninjas on my way to the bathroom. While i urinate i must try to not get bitten by the demon fish in my toilet. I then take a shower, and train by dodging the water, and come out completely dry. Then i use my magical wushu powers to fly to school/work and time travel through the day.

is that any better?
    Why hello there!

Newbie mimi111 is off to a good start mimi111's Avatar
    Thanks

I get up in the summer when my younger siblings jump onto my bed screaming that they want to watch Harry Potter. I then proceed to throw them out before I race to beat my parents to the shower. While in the shower, I sing "you can't always get what you want" at the top of my lungs in the worst voice possible just to torture them. Then I get dressed and fall back asleep until someone wakes me up again.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast