+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4

Thread: Morning Habits/Rituals

Wo chao xi huan ni Mahjong Champion, Shape Game Champion, Solitaire Champion, Mahjong Connect Champion, Looney Tunes Mahjong Champion, Elite Mahjong Champion, MahJong Champion, Mahjong XY Champion mahiru may be famous one day mahiru may be famous one day mahiru's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Morning Habits/Rituals

I wake up in a panic cuz I've put my alarm on snooze too many times, hop in the shower to wake me up fully, put on my clothes, finish up last minute homework while my hair is wrapped up and drying, brush my hair, and then if I have time I make pudding and eat some for breakfast and take some with me ^o^ (I love pudding, it makes life seem so much better hahaha)
    Wo shi zhen zhen zhen xi huan ni...

Thank you Equinn!! ^-^

Otaku desxms may be famous one day desxms may be famous one day desxms's Avatar
    Thanks

I log on the internet, check my e-mail, post digital art, take a bath, eat whatevers in the kitchen and rethink my life

Devoted Otaku Ghattenpaw is off to a good start Ghattenpaw's Avatar
    Thanks

Well, I'm really boring. I look at the clock, mutter d^*m only 4 hours again. Then I turn on my computer, coming to AO and talking to my best friend from the time he comes home from work until he goes to bed..........yep, Boring.

Anything is Pawsable
    Growing old is Mandatory-Growing up is Optional

Newbie FinalXepher is off to a good start FinalXepher's Avatar
    Thanks

one more thing that just got added to my list of morning rituals is a 4-5 mile run befire i take a shower or eat a decent breakfast. i getting more fit so i cant complain.

If this world is hell,
    then God is nicer than everyone thinks

Newbie Blade is off to a good start Blade's Avatar
    Thanks

I get up at about 8 when my alarm go's off but i never remember turning it on... sitting on my bed then turning it off about 5 min later... by then my folks are gone and i go take a shower and brush my teeth and all of that good stuff lift some weaights then go to work... on the few days i don't have work... my morning is random other than the alarm part...

Newbie Xanosuke2 is off to a good start Xanosuke2's Avatar
    Thanks

Hmmm my morning rituals would have to be waking up to a bunch of ninja's going "IMMA KILL YOU!" and then I say, "You're grammar is horrible! HAYA!" and they die...then after I realize I have to clean the mess up and die a little on the inside. Once the mess is cleaned I proceed to getting my super hero costum on under an outfit that any idiot could see I had something under it. Once I feel like I can ripe it off without disregard to what I'm going to wear after I do that, I continue to walk out the door. Once I get out I realize I don't have any super powers, those ninja's was actually my family getting me up and it was them saying "WAKE UP OR IMMA KILL YOU!" and that mess was actually the stuff I threw in the floor the night before, and I walk back in and change and go out to whatever I was heading out for in the first place.

Erasing my past one bad memory at a time.

Angsty Goth Teenager SamuraiDude128 may be famous one day SamuraiDude128 may be famous one day SamuraiDude128's Avatar
    Thanks

School days: Wake up, get some clothes, start the shower, get back in bed for a few minutes waiting for the water to warm up, shower, get dressed, leave.

Free days: Wake up, go on my computer and check email/whatever, take a shower, get dressed.

ayu
    Devoted Otaku ayu is off to a good start ayu's Avatar
    Thanks

It's actually a family morning routine. When someone wakes up early and all is still asleep, he/she will wake them up by hitting their butt with a pillow. All of us seemed to enjoy it. Since we don't see each other for ten hours, that's actually our family bonding.

And as for myself, I always open my e-mail to check for mails every morning. XD My day would not be complete if I don't do that.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4