+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: mosquito bites

Otaku fma1012 may be famous one day fma1012 may be famous one day fma1012's Avatar
    Thanks

mosquito bites

You know the summer is a great fun time of craziness~!

Fun in the sun.. beaches, vactions, hanging out, chilling out, etc...

..But then you got those little bloodsuckers that always end up leaving a mark or marks. -_-..

So.. im wondering what was your worst experience with mosquito bites? where did they bite you? how did you get it healed?

Mine: went on vaction for two months (which was great btw ^^) but came back with two arm full of mosquito bites it was a terrible experince.. -_-lll
    Had to go to the doctors... after that skin looked liked i was tanning in the sun 24/7 <.<

Thanks lifeforce! (:

Otaku Shin Ryuga is off to a good start
    Thanks

Re: mosquito bites

Wow....... well the worst thing that happened to me is when i was with my so called family that i absoluteley detest...... fishint in the Danube delta or something like that.... and we forgot the spray......we camped there for like one week... omg bad memoryes.......well good thing we had a tent..... but the mosquitos wheren't the only problem.. there where lots of other bloodsuckers there.. like leeches in the water, fleas and ticks in the grass......... and they where like storming me... i got the tastyest blood in the family so they where like assaulting me

Thx allot AO 4 makeing me resize this....i'm being sarcastic......

THUMBSUCKING ADDICTION Mr. K is making a name for themselves Mr. K is making a name for themselves Mr. K's Avatar
    Thanks

I really believe the worst place to get bitten is between the fingers or on the knuckle.

But my worst experience would be when i was a kid. I went fishing and got attacked the more. My whole forehead was filled with bites. >.< There Jokes were "Them blood suckers like O blood type."

Back in the day when bug repellent didn't work. It was just the Icing on the cake with cherry love.
    ≥°≤ [?] █▓▒░░▒▓█ [?] ≥°≤
    You know how you drown a blonde, Rosalie? Glue a mirror to the bottom of a pool.
    Jacob Black, Breaking Dawn, Chapter 14, p.271
    Lamie Hynamen "I reject your reality and substitute my own."

Otaku Zerosan9000 is off to a good start
    Thanks

tastyest blood guess i got it in my family lol there was like a mini cloud of thoes little freaks and they just swarmed in that was like the worse day on earth it was summer and hot very hot and we was all just out at the park v.v i looked so funny by the time i got home my arms and legs was covered in bumps and iched like crazy the others was barley bitten its great to be loved but man lol not by them

Legendary Otaku Happy Pill Champion, Monkey Mayhem Champion NeoDeath90 may be famous one day NeoDeath90 may be famous one day NeoDeath90's Avatar
    Thanks

i was bitten right on by toe, where the joint is on the underside. it was painful to scratch it off and it made it painful to walk. definately not fun.
    Why hello there!

Otaku Shin Ryuga is off to a good start
    Thanks

well lol i just remembered that my brother was bitten once on his thingie's head... u know what i'm talking abbout lol

Thx allot AO 4 makeing me resize this....i'm being sarcastic......

Otaku Zerosan9000 is off to a good start
    Thanks

lol that had to suck lol but i got bit on my ear not long ago lol made me think of this post

Teddy Bear =^_^= Bean Hunter Champion Frozen Rose may be famous one day Frozen Rose's Avatar
    Thanks

ummm lets see when i sleep at summer of course ... all the bugs come at me and bite me and when i wake up i see all of my legs and hands become red and there is spots .... i am sure that they bite me a lot because my blood sweet the taste ... =^_^=
    http://www.animeonline.net/avatars/frozen-rose-62446.gif?type=sigpic&dateline=1230225100
    My Dreams Become Like The Rainbow
    Love Like the Wind You Can't See It But You Can Feel It

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast