+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: mosquito bites

Ecchi Enthusiast Classic Donkey Kong Champion, Balloon Bomber Champion, Fishing Impossible Champion, Festival Of History : Archery Champion, Dare Devil Champion, Little Monkey Does Champion, Dragon Champion, Barty Champion, Cheesy Champion, Chicken Attack Champion, Moo Lander Champion, Hang Stan Champion, Hangaroo Champion, Sentenced Champion, Canadair Champion Miroku4444 may be famous one day Miroku4444 may be famous one day Miroku4444's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: mosquito bites

Quote Originally Posted by Shin Ryuga View Post
    well lol i just remembered that my brother was bitten once on his thingie's head... u know what i'm talking abbout lol
    How the hell did a mosquito get in there, was he running around naked? Maybe on long of a piss?

Teddy Bear =^_^= Bean Hunter Champion Frozen Rose may be famous one day Frozen Rose's Avatar
    Thanks

can i bite you -^^-??? i'm a bloodsucking Vampire :3
    WWWAAAA >_< ... scary but be careful from falling because my blood so sweet ... i have now 5 bites on my left hand and the bites look scary and when these bites disappear a bug come and bite me again >_< ... =^_^=
    http://www.animeonline.net/avatars/frozen-rose-62446.gif?type=sigpic&dateline=1230225100
    My Dreams Become Like The Rainbow
    Love Like the Wind You Can't See It But You Can Feel It

Otaku Shin Ryuga is off to a good start
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Miroku4444 View Post
    How the hell did a mosquito get in there, was he running around naked? Maybe on long of a piss?
    lol how the hell should i know O_o ?? he just told me that... but he usualy sleeps naked....

Thx allot AO 4 makeing me resize this....i'm being sarcastic......

Teddy Bear =^_^= Bean Hunter Champion Frozen Rose may be famous one day Frozen Rose's Avatar
    Thanks

one day i were walking in the garden and i wasn't wear a shoes so walked on a hornet ... and my finger become big XD .. it really hurt ... AAAA now my finger hurt me again because i remembered what i walked on >_< .. =^_^=
    http://www.animeonline.net/avatars/frozen-rose-62446.gif?type=sigpic&dateline=1230225100

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Frozen Rose For This Useful Post:

Shin Ryuga (Jul 05, 2008)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Frozen Rose View Post
    one day i were walking in the garden and i wasn't wear a shoes so walked on a hornet ... and my finger become big XD .. it really hurt ... AAAA now my finger hurt me again because i remembered what i walked on >_< .. =^_^=
    haha lol.. that reminds me of when i was little...i had lots of hornet nests in my backyard and i often went outside and wacked the mwith a stick... until i finaly fot stung on the nose... and it got really big and red... i was like "WTF i'm Rudolf"

Thanks

haha lol.. that reminds me of when i was little...i had lots of hornet nests in my backyard and i often went outside and wacked the mwith a stick... until i finaly fot stung on the nose... and it got really big and red... i was like "WTF i'm Rudolf"

that must have bean painful ... lol that remembered me of my stung on my hand ... it were really big and i were feel embarrassed from showing it to the people so i were wearing a glove just to hide it .. and i don't know from where it come .. =^_^=

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Frozen Rose For This Useful Post:

Thanks

probbably a spider bite... bappens to me allot here.......when i tend the flowers and stuff ^_^ i have loooots of flowers i luv plants and cats and reptiles... i don't like dogs verry much

Thanks

probbably a spider bite... bappens to me allot here.......when i tend the flowers and stuff ^_^ i have loooots of flowers i luv plants and cats and reptiles... i don't like dogs verry much

NO don't say it , if .. if .. if that bite were because of spider i will fall down now ... WWWAAA >_< no no i don't think so hahaaaa ... so you like cats come help me i have 9 take anyone you like ... =^_^=

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Frozen Rose For This Useful Post:

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast