+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: mosquito bites

Otaku Shin Ryuga is off to a good start
    Thanks

Re: mosquito bites

Quote Originally Posted by Frozen Rose View Post

NO don't say it , if .. if .. if that bite were because of spider i will fall down now ... WWWAAA >_< no no i don't think so hahaaaa ... so you like cats come help me i have 9 take anyone you like ... =^_^=
    i allready have 6 cats, 3 dogs and 2 parrots, plus the plants.. i have enough to take care of as it is.... all the work is pushed onto me.. except the dish washinf and laundry and stuff... i just take care of the pets ^^

Thx allot AO 4 makeing me resize this....i'm being sarcastic......

Teddy Bear =^_^= Bean Hunter Champion Frozen Rose may be famous one day Frozen Rose's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Shin Ryuga View Post
    i allready have 6 cats, 3 dogs and 2 parrots, plus the plants.. i have enough to take care of as it is.... all the work is pushed onto me.. except the dish washinf and laundry and stuff... i just take care of the pets ^^
    WOW ... that much ... that remeberde me when one of my cats bite me on hand and i looked at my hand and i saw a little blood but wasn't this the problem the problem that there was a hole in my finger XD ... =^_^=
    http://www.animeonline.net/avatars/frozen-rose-62446.gif?type=sigpic&dateline=1230225100
    My Dreams Become Like The Rainbow
    Love Like the Wind You Can't See It But You Can Feel It

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Frozen Rose For This Useful Post:

Shin Ryuga (Jul 05, 2008)

Newbie Death Winds is off to a good start Death Winds's Avatar
    Living in My own Worlds of my Dreams ....
    Thanks

thanks god i am sleeping with my sister in the same room so all the bugs go to her and leave me in peace ......-,-......ZZzzz......

Otaku Chaos105 may be famous one day Chaos105 may be famous one day Chaos105's Avatar
    Thanks

I just hate those things. They're just so annoying when you're out hanging with friends and you just keep finding yourself swatting them away more than talking to your friends. I remember though getting a mosquito bite that was about a good half inch diameter.

They say, "I will die for my country." I never hear them say, "I will kill for my country."

Otaku elvin is off to a good start elvin's Avatar
    Thanks

Lol.... the worst i got mosquitoes bites is when i go camping with the student club at schools camping area.... oh man! damn much mosquitoes there... i got bite the most on the leg and both hands... omg. i hate that feeling.... its lasted for two weeks.... as my skin was fairer than my friends', the bites make my skin look red. damn red. a big area man! so i wear long sleeves clothe...
    ::::...Chery_Strawbery...::::

Otaku Shin Ryuga is off to a good start
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Death Winds View Post
    thanks god i am sleeping with my sister in the same room so all the bugs go to her and leave me in peace ......-,-......ZZzzz......
    lol lucky you.... i take all the bites for all the family T_T..... that is so not fair.... i'm being eaten alive ....... my vampire blood is to tasty

Thx allot AO 4 makeing me resize this....i'm being sarcastic......

is On Point Abu Dhabi is making a name for themselves Abu Dhabi is making a name for themselves Abu Dhabi's Avatar
    Thanks

i remember two occasions of suck-tastic mosquito bites:

1) during my child times, there were about twelve bites spread over my arms... it didn't help that i scratched like the dickens and made them grow ginormously...

2) on year when my youth group and i went house boating for a week, i got a bite on the knuckle of my middle finger so i couldn't bend it... a mite awkward, yes?

Teddy Bear =^_^= Bean Hunter Champion Frozen Rose may be famous one day Frozen Rose's Avatar
    Thanks

WAAA i were talking to Shin Ryuga yesterday about bites ... WAA i waked up today and i saw two bites buy a bug on my cheek AAAA i don't want bites on my face >_< ... must the bugs where giving my goodnight kiss XD ... =^_^=
    http://www.animeonline.net/avatars/frozen-rose-62446.gif?type=sigpic&dateline=1230225100
    My Dreams Become Like The Rainbow
    Love Like the Wind You Can't See It But You Can Feel It

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast