+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Most annoying things about your bf/gf/bbf

Angelic Lasura may be famous one day Lasura's Avatar
    Thanks

Most annoying things about your bf/gf/bbf

Ok, I did search for this topic and I searched hard, but I didn't find one about this (if only it is in "debate and discuss", witch is highly impossible) and I didn't remember such a topic too, so here goes:

What are the most annoying things you've found in your boyfriend or girlfriend- in the people closest to you? And why do you find it so annoying?

It could be a bad habbit too, but we have a thread about that, so try to think of a trait of character.
    And don't let it be a bad thing such as: "he dumped me" because we have a threat "dissapointment from people closest to you", though if he/she is odd and have a tendency to kinda dump you- run away, then come bak the next day... it is an annoying thing and not a dissapointment

Well, if we talk about me then the most annoying thing in my ex was that he always would rather runaway than to stay and talk, therefore, when I wanted to talk to him, I knew he'd just go away, so I locked us in the room before starting to talk and stood in front of the window... lol ^^ even then it seemed very funny to me, but... what to do?

So how is it with you and your bf or gf?
    Last edited by Lasura; Nov 04, 2007 at 01:21 PM.

My recommended fanfic: "Dreamer" by Scourge

anti-semantics Pub Quiz Champion tsurara may be famous one day tsurara may be famous one day tsurara's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Most annoying things in your bf/gf

The longer you're with someone, the longer your laundry list of their faults... luckily, you also learn to cope with them.

I've been with my current boyfriend for 6 months. Annoyances in no particular order:

- His English is crap and he isn't really trying very hard. All of our conversations are in Japanese... all of the movies we watch on tv are set to Japanese-dub (with his hand on the remote control)... I've bought him textbooks, I've tried giving him lessons, I've brought him to parties and introduced him to other foreigners, but at the end of the day, we always settle back into Japanese in everything. It's incredibly frustrating to have to express everything in a language that you aren't completely comfortable with when your partner doesn't seem to be making a similar effort.

- He's very stubbornly "Japanese". Yesterday we had an argument about whales. I found out that they're killing and eating dolphins in two small fishing villages in Japan and was horrified. He didn't know either. We watched the videos together and he patted me on the head and said "I've never eaten a dolphin. Don't worry." I told him that the whole dolphin thing was a huge "image-down" factor to Americans and brought up Japanese whaling. He got incredibly offended saying that Japan only killed whales for research purposes and that if they were being hunted anyway, it was a waste not to eat them. He also said that the number that Japan kills is decreasing and that they NEVER hunt endangered species... he cited population control and said that there were too many whales so they HAD to hunt them. I said he'd been indoctrinated to believe that by the Japanese government and that it wasn't true. I looked up the stats and showed him on multiple websites that Japanese whaling was in fact increasing and was considered a rogue act by most world environmental organisations. He demanded Japanese language websites... and curiously enough, there aren't any. He called Greenpeace terrorists, blamed the near-extinction of tuna on the popularity of Japanese food overseas, and said I'd been brainwashed by the American government, who uses more oil than any other nation in the world ("including Japan's share")... this spiraled into an argument about Hiroshima, Pearl Harbor and who started WWII. This doesn't happen a lot... but it happens... and there doesn't seem to be a lot of common ground we can reach on it.

- He's clingy. He comes over all the time, he emails constantly, he calls nightly... he can't handle being away from me for long periods of time and is a bit of a baby about me not being able to spend time with him, even if I'm really truly busy.

- He isn't interested in the same things I am and doesn't always expend a great deal of effort trying to get interested in them.

- He's embarassing! He'll start a conversation with ANYONE over ANYTHING. And as cute and sweet as that is, it can be embarassing when he drags me into his conversations with huge tour groups of elderly women or starts asking police officers for details about crime scenes.

All that said, I love him to death and am quite happy with him just as he is. Now if only the Japanese would start questioning their government instead of just regurgitating everything it tells them.

Otaku Arukih may be famous one day Arukih may be famous one day Arukih's Avatar
    Thanks

well im single now but i can say the most annoying thing in my exbf was the bad manners at table, Geez!! He did chew with an annoying sound, i could die every time we went to my parents house...i dont know if it was my prob but i cant stand ppl who make sound chewing....

Thanks

Lol ^^ I'm loving this... Nice answers.

@ Tsuara:
    geez ur boyfriend sounds a lot like my ex- he too sucked at Latvian (but he tried to learn it in the end, when he understood he has to work in Latvia and has to know latvian anyways, so I bet ur bf will start sooner or later too), my ex seemed quite obsessed too and I sure know how annoying that is- he came to my house every night and didn't leve if I asked (which I did when he was drunk), my boyfriend was embarassing too, but he just acted totaly shyly and idiotically...
    It's just strange how many things alike I see

@ Arukih:
    Indeed that is just terrible ^^ I really pitty you.

Rawr~ :3 Boxteroid Champion, flyplane Champion, Home Run Champion, Bubbelfutsch Champion, Fire Fighter Champion, Brendans Soccer Champion, Movie Star Match-Up Champion, Total blackout Champion, Text Your Reflexes Champion, Scary movie Champion, Hulk Smash Up Champion, Star Wars Champion, Extreme Snowboarding Champion, Air Disc Champion, Action Fish Champion, A Game Of 3 Halves Champion, Battleball Champion, Hacky Sack Champion, FAD 2003 Champion, SQRL Golf Champion, Dr Yeckyl and Mr Ride Champion, Sky Glide Champion, Flyer Champion, Finnair Champion, Drachenjagd Champion, Canyon Glider Champion, City Surfing Champion, Action Driving Game Champion, Extreme Rowing Champion, Kardahdg Champion, Acceleracers Track Mod Champion, Final Test Champion, Du Wichtel Champion, Pedal Power Champion, Camera Killer 2 Champion, Bike Mania on ICE Champion, ATV Winter Challenge Champion, Caliber Dash Champion, Diesel and Death Champion, Snow Ride Champion, Camera Killer Champion, Pepsi Jet Ski Champion, Bumper Cars Championship Champion, Drifting Champion, Get A Grip Champion, Rooney on the Rampage Champion, Death To Ninja Champion, Kung Fu Hustle 2 Champion, Muay Thai Champion, Metal Arm FAWEGE Champion, Knife Champion, Classroom Fighter Champion, Nobuyuki Forces 3 Champion, Caddeva Champion, Sewer Dweller Champion, Angel Mart Champion, Snowy Champion, Bola Champion, Boiler Room Champion, Bobcat Champion, Amazon Quest Champion, Booty Champion, Five Errors Champion, Mind Your Marbles Champion, Angel Fruit Champion, Binggrae Champion, Candy Shoot Champion, Imperial tiles Champion, Himalayaya - Yeti Strikes Back Champion, Terrorist Attack Champion, Americas Army Champion, Special Operations Champion, Destroy the robots Champion, Cubicle Warfare Champion, Battle Field Champion, Weapons Dealer Champion, Army Copter Champion, Flat War Champion, Terrorist Alert Champion, Bully Basher Champion, Reaktor Champion, Bungee Rescue Champion, The Contraptor Champion, Boris Champion, Carling Cold Champion, Paddleball Champion RayMe is making a name for themselves RayMe is making a name for themselves RayMe's Avatar
    Not somewhere I love but I am glad I have a home so far
    Thanks

Omg... my dad hates it too when you chew and make sounds.. @.@ he dont like me doing that..i dont know if i make any sounds anymore...but he says..
    " they chewing sounds made when eating sounds as if you are...chewing shit.." @.@

Hmm...i am not in many relationship...and never been in a bf/gf relation ever in real life before... so i don't know much about what i'll hate.. lol

But i agree with tsurara saying..
    The longer you're with someone, the longer your laundry list of their faults... luckily, you also learn to cope with them
    and i would hate... a Gf who just want to be with you for money.. @.@ thats sick to me

Legion Ketsueki Lives on~!!
    I'm BACK AO!
    >>>facebook<<<

Lost in confusion Tetrix 2 v2 Champion Sazzy is making a name for themselves Sazzy is making a name for themselves Sazzy's Avatar
    In my imagination restricted by British Society!
    Thanks

Well after being with my boyfriend for almost a year, I don't really care for his faults. To me they make him who he is and I never want to change that. I have become used to them all and they don't bother me at all. Just makes life more exciting.

Whats the point of being with someone if the faults don't fade away into the background but stay there haunting you.
    FAVOURITE THREADS EXPLAIN why, or risk an infraction.
    | Sazzy-Bu.co.uk | My Deviant Art | Anime Vector | Otaku Zen | My Twitter | My Tumblr | My last.fm |

Thanks

@ Sazzy:
    True, true ^^ I'm sure of that now. Either you're ready to get used to these things (or, if it's possible, your bf is ready to change something) or you're just not ment to be together.

oh, this reminds me of another really annoying thing I found in a guy- he was repeating the jokes I found funny. And of course a joke can't be that good when you repeat it the 10th time... *rolls eyes* Since this thing could annoy me so much- I understood I just can't and don't want to be with him...

Newbie Bio-link may be famous one day Bio-link may be famous one day Bio-link's Avatar
    Thanks

when they break up with you for a stupid reason then come back the next day saying what a terrible mistake they made and asking you to take them back

The brighter a light shines, the thicker the shadows fall

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast