+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4

Thread: Most annoying things about your bf/gf/bbf

One Man Army Ochi Gate is off to a good start Ochi Gate's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Most annoying things about your bf/gf/bbf

Quote Originally Posted by Sazzy View Post
    Well I am sure he must have seen and read it, but not said anything yet. Well as long as he doesn't care too much about my habits then everything is well. Because like I said earlier, our habits shouldn't matter to the one we love because it makes us who we are.
    exactly, but when bad habits are REALLY bad (like i mentioned) it gets really hard....

btw, im glad you guys are happy, saz

"You will only have eyes for Me!"

My Entity Is Unknown anime_being_god is making a name for themselves anime_being_god is making a name for themselves anime_being_god's Avatar
    Thanks

I hate the way when my GF gets mad at me, she wont say anything, she wont tell me what it is that i did, she just tries to shrug it off, and now i dont know what i did so i dont know if im doing what i did in the first place to make her mad again or not.lol

did u catch all that.lol

1st Sig finished 12-20-09

Angelic Lasura may be famous one day Lasura's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by anime_being_god View Post
    I hate the way when my GF gets mad at me, she wont say anything, she wont tell me what it is that i did, she just tries to shrug it off, and now i dont know what i did so i dont know if im doing what i did in the first place to make her mad again or not.lol

did u catch all that.lol
    Yup ^^ But I think most girls are like that- we want for our boyfriends to understand us from half word, even I, though I prefere to be open and straight to the point, firstly wait and see if he understands why I'm upset and then only tell (being quite mad).
    But she should understand that understanding comes with time and only by learning about her, lerning from your mistakes, you can truly start understanding her and then she can live on not saying what's wrong.

My recommended fanfic: "Dreamer" by Scourge

My Entity Is Unknown anime_being_god is making a name for themselves anime_being_god is making a name for themselves anime_being_god's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Lasura View Post
    Yup ^^ But I think most girls are like that- we want for our boyfriends to understand us from half word, even I, though I prefere to be open and straight to the point, firstly wait and see if he understands why I'm upset and then only tell (being quite mad).
    But she should understand that understanding comes with time and only by learning about her, lerning from your mistakes, you can truly start understanding her and then she can live on not saying what's wrong.
    Wow...thanx that actually helps.
    But going back to the topic, my GF is always nervous around my as well, i hear about her having fun with her friends, doing stupid things and having a good time, but when shes with me, she tries to act older and more safistacated and i can see right through it.lol

1st Sig finished 12-20-09

Angelic Lasura may be famous one day Lasura's Avatar
    Thanks

Wow...thanx that actually helps.
    But going back to the topic, my GF is always nervous around my as well, i hear about her having fun with her friends, doing stupid things and having a good time, but when shes with me, she tries to act older and more safistacated and i can see right through it.lol
    Sorry... ^^ no idea what safistaced meand but maybe she's acting colder because you are? I can't possibly know. Or maybe she's just shy from you and likes you so much that just doesn't want to do something wrong- is a bit afraid of what you might think.
    Does she stay cold even when you start acting like a fool?

Anyways, that is not only annoying but it sounds quite sad too... I sure know how it is when you just can't seem to feel free with someone- everything comes out really clumbsy and stuff, that could completely ruin a day...

My recommended fanfic: "Dreamer" by Scourge

Newbie slimshady333 is off to a good start slimshady333's Avatar
    Thanks

i dont have a girl friend im single but my ex. man she talked way to much and she would not let me have any space at all what can i say women these days are all over us boys LOL.

Lost in confusion Tetrix 2 v2 Champion Sazzy is making a name for themselves Sazzy is making a name for themselves Sazzy's Avatar
    In my imagination restricted by British Society!
    Thanks

did u catch all that.lol
    Ahhh looks to me like lack of communication there. I was once told that arguments are results of miscommunication. Solking can always tell and gets to me talk about it in ways I don't even know. I know it must annoy him when I go quiet and not really talk about it for a few seconds, but manages to change it all.
    FAVOURITE THREADS EXPLAIN why, or risk an infraction.
    | Sazzy-Bu.co.uk | My Deviant Art | Anime Vector | Otaku Zen | My Twitter | My Tumblr | My last.fm |

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4