+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: The most clutzy thing you have ever done

Messenger of Despair Hive Hero Champion dark angel swordsman may be famous one day dark angel swordsman may be famous one day dark angel swordsman's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: The most clutzy thing you have ever done

Had an Allergic Reaction during the listening part of my french exam last year. The guy stopped talking and he's like "You okay?" and I'm like "just gimme a (cough) minute" everyone was looking at me and giggling. (It was like 150-200 people)
    http://www.animeonline.net/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=7987&dateline=1181515  689
    I won't let this world exist without me! If I die, we all die! / Avatar & Signature by anime_8000.

Newbie Falcondeity may be famous one day Falcondeity may be famous one day Falcondeity's Avatar
    Thanks

My most embarrassing moment was probably when I fell out of a car but then again it wasn't actually my fault. Next to that my second most embarrassing moment would probably when I walked into the street light while I was talking to my friends. A lot of people seem to do that don't they?

Otaku White_Mage88 may be famous one day White_Mage88 may be famous one day
    Thanks

Hmm I wouldn't know where to start...I'm so much of a clutz. I fall down all the time. hmm well I guess one of the worst times was when I went to visit this college I'm going to start going to this summer and I tripped and fell down about four stairs in front of the dean of admissions. After I fell and got back up guess what I lost my balance and went down about three more steps. lol

S.E.L - sexy etna lover Baal may be famous one day Baal may be famous one day Baal's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by White_Mage88 View Post
    Hmm I wouldn't know where to start...I'm so much of a clutz. I fall down all the time. hmm well I guess one of the worst times was when I went to visit this college I'm going to start going to this summer and I tripped and fell down about four stairs in front of the dean of admissions. After I fell and got back up guess what I lost my balance and went down about three more steps. lol
    must be that ur nervous about college thats what clutzyness is all about.

perdoname michelle!

Otaku Oldmagic may be famous one day Oldmagic may be famous one day Oldmagic's Avatar
    Thanks

you know. the most embarrassed thing that ever happend to me was when i was in grade 8. in the morning i was sooo tired that i went to school with my pyjama still on. man was i embrassed. to cover it up, i keep telling them that it's not pyjama but jeans. never believed me.

Wo chao xi huan ni Mahjong Champion, Shape Game Champion, Solitaire Champion, Mahjong Connect Champion, Looney Tunes Mahjong Champion, Elite Mahjong Champion, MahJong Champion, Mahjong XY Champion mahiru may be famous one day mahiru may be famous one day mahiru's Avatar
    Thanks

I do sooo many clutzy things... One was the time when I was walking backward and jumping around and fell over a backpack and bit my tongue and started bleeding and had to go to the nurse's office... Another was when I ran straight into a pole (not even like I turned and it was like... like I ran head on)... So pretty much, I am always uncordinated and clutzy ^^;;
    Wo shi zhen zhen zhen xi huan ni...

Thank you Equinn!! ^-^

Otaku fma1012 may be famous one day fma1012 may be famous one day fma1012's Avatar
    Thanks

Uh lets see I did a lot of clutzy thing, but the one I hate the most was when I was playing baseball, I was trying to run to second when I wasn't looking and fell on top of this guy. I still get scared when I see him around the hallways.

Thanks lifeforce! (:

S.E.L - sexy etna lover Baal may be famous one day Baal may be famous one day Baal's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by fma1012 View Post
    Uh lets see I did a lot of clutzy thing, but the one I hate the most was when I was playing baseball, I was trying to run to second when I wasn't looking and fell on top of this guy. I still get scared when I see him around the hallways.
    hmph(concentrate)

Why u woul be shy of the guy?
    u made a mistake and fell thats all

perdoname michelle!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast