+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5

Thread: The most clutzy thing you have ever done

~ beri-chan ~ hamu-hamu may be famous one day hamu-hamu may be famous one day hamu-hamu's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: The most clutzy thing you have ever done

Quote Originally Posted by sincere
    st embarrassing would be when my friend Amanda knocked over some apple juice at lunch in 6th grade and it spilt on my pants. I had to get up and walk through the lunchroom with wet pants in the wrong place and wrong coloring, lol.
    lol. that happened to a friend of mine, but i was one who spilt juice. It happened in year 4 i think....... though lucky enough, she had a skirt on and shorts underneath. I wasn't in trouble
    We had to walk in lines to class as well. Kinda strange how you think about it now.

AO Helper Word Slider Champion, Penguin Shot Champion, YetiSports 10 - The End Champion, Yetisports 2 - Orca Slap Champion, Yetisports 3 - Seal Bounce Champion Mega may be famous one day Mega may be famous one day Mega's Avatar
    Thanks

Every now and then, I do that thing when you mix two words up. Like Toin Coss instead of Coin toss, or saying "Teds or Hails". I know it's not that bad, but it's kinda embarrasing when it happens. Guess i'm not that much of a klutz.

NalaMidnight Eggs Champion P.R. Princess may be famous one day P.R. Princess may be famous one day P.R. Princess's Avatar
    Thanks

I would say when I was running up the stairs at school I triped and I almost fell down.The bad part was that my whole class saw it.(and I had also hit my knee on the edge of the stair so that hurt)

~Falling in love one step at a time~
    ~ MYSPACE~AWESOME PLACE TO SAVE~

S.E.L - sexy etna lover Baal may be famous one day Baal may be famous one day Baal's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by hamu-hamu View Post
    lol. that happened to a friend of mine, but i was one who spilt juice. It happened in year 4 i think....... though lucky enough, she had a skirt on and shorts underneath. I wasn't in trouble
    We had to walk in lines to class as well. Kinda strange how you think about it now.
    yeah if u werent in trouble why u walked in lines?

perdoname michelle!

Newbie tokyo-mewmew^-^ may be famous one day tokyo-mewmew^-^ may be famous one day tokyo-mewmew^-^'s Avatar
    <3 in my own anime world where everything is made of candy <3 yummy
    Thanks

hmm.. oh! i got one! well this actually happened a week ago.. me and my class were going to this computer lab and i was partnered with Alex. (only the cutest boy i have ever seen in my whole entire life!!) so anyways, we were doing some research on different countries and there was only one chair so we shared the seat =^_^= omg so awesome! so anyways the teacher called me because she needed help getting to a website so i went to go help her and i didnt notice when i came back (i was too busy with my papers) that he had been sitting in the seat so i thought there was a seat behind me and i fell and hit my head on a metal chair >.< ouch >.< everyone was laughing and asking me if i was alright. then alex came and picked me up. (notice how i put : picked me up ^_^) and it was so embarressing but that was the day alex became my boyfriend hehe... yup thats all
    i luv my friends <3 *especially beauty-pop*

Otaku Hold.Me.X.Thrill.Me may be famous one day Hold.Me.X.Thrill.Me may be famous one day Hold.Me.X.Thrill.Me's Avatar
    Thanks

I went on a touristy trip thing with a group of friends and we were walking up thousands of steps at this St. Mont Micheal place in France, anywhoo I decided to wear my jeans that dragged on the floor so I had to walk super slow so that I wouldn't trip, my friend didn't realise and was pretending to be Rocky racing up the steps, she stepped right onto my trousers while I was walking and made me fall flat on my face infront of thousands of tourists. She nearly kegged me. I had to limp the rest of the way ^^;;

TY Sasurai for the lovely sig!*

Otaku karinka may be famous one day karinka may be famous one day karinka's Avatar
    Thanks

The clutzest thing i ever did was just this summer.....I fell off my bike.I know my street by heart and i still fall!

Newbie yoni667 may be famous one day yoni667 may be famous one day
    Thanks

hehe.....me and my gf were dancing in the cinema outside when a small 3 year old and her mom passed by. we were dancing walls so i put my leg in her way by mistae and fell face forward to the ground

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5