+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: {Most embarrassing...

Otaku Candid is off to a good start
    Thanks

Wink {Most embarrassing...

Whats the most embarrassing thing you've ever done?

for me, it would have been in 3rd grade. My friend and I got in a huge fight. She was standing there with her other friend who hated me and they were looking right at me. I, trying to make then jealous, was running to my other friends, and fell in the mud right in front of them. They were laughing the whole day. And everyone in the class was making fun of me.

it was so sad...

so how about you?

「Someone」 Goo Slasher Champion, Fish Kill Champion, Rapid Motion Champion, Cell-Out Champion, Sober Santa 2 Champion, Flower Girl Champion KuwiRules145 is off to a good start KuwiRules145's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: {Most embarrassing...

Quote Originally Posted by Candid View Post
    Whats the most embarrassing thing you've ever done?

for me, it would have been in 3rd grade. My friend and I got in a huge fight. She was standing there with her other friend who hated me and they were looking right at me. I, trying to make then jealous, was running to my other friends, and fell in the mud right in front of them. They were laughing the whole day. And everyone in the class was making fun of me.

it was so sad...

so how about you?
    Awww.... poor you really!!! I feel sorry for you really! Well me when I was in second grade, I was going to the bathroom then suddenly some girl just spilled water on me and yelled that I did the accident on my pants so yeah! I didn't really care but I felt sorry for that girl cause my friends tired to beat her real badly so yeah! There are things worse than that but I'll just stay quiet about the others!
    「When I'm sad, I stop being sad and be awesome instead」

Newbie ME2LOL is off to a good start ME2LOL's Avatar
    Thanks

omg i told everyone i was bi when im straight , lol i was bothered for about a mounth on it until i kick the shit lout of the kid who said it to me last lol.

Mage of Eternity Joe Mage is making a name for themselves Joe Mage is making a name for themselves Joe Mage's Avatar
    Thanks

Back when I was 15, my sister and a girl named Misty got into a fight in the schoolyard. My mom and Misty's mom set it up in order to end the feud that they were havin'. A bunch of people showed up with chips, popcorn, and pop. I got very angry and as a way of sarcasm, I started running around and jumping up and down; actin' like a monkey. No one on the other side really got the message and began teasin' the heck outta me. Hindsight being 20/20, it was probably not a very good idea, on account that it backfired.

Sanity doesn't exist, it's just an excuse cooked up by crazy people to justify their actions. My myspace page: www.myspace.com/joemage

★~Ao's Irish Fariy ~★ equinn may be famous one day equinn may be famous one day equinn's Avatar
    Thanks

well me humm i got toooo many T.T

like the time i was in school there was a really bad wind dring break and i was goin down the steps and the wind blew my skrit up T__T everyone seen my pants it was bad T_T

and then the time the girls in my class whent and told the teacher i fancyed him >_<

Vampire Prince Archery 2000 Champion kakashi_sensei may be famous one day kakashi_sensei may be famous one day kakashi_sensei's Avatar
    Thanks

Exclamation Re: {Most embarrassing...

i jumped from a mango tree because i thought i could fly like superman!!! when people asked me why i did it i explained them the superman thing and i think they still make fun of me for that

Femmebot Rehab Colt Crouse Champion, Bookworm Champion, Hangman Champion, Connect 2 Champion Peach_follows has become well known Peach_follows has become well known Peach_follows has become well known Peach_follows's Avatar
    Thanks

Well I think mine would have to be making out with my ex infront of all our mutual friends... And then... Have him later report on Myspace (which all of our friends look at) That he was only getting involved with me because he was drunk.
    ... Not Ever Again...

Newbie jyoung013 is off to a good start jyoung013's Avatar
    Thanks

my most embarrassing moment would have to be when i was in the marines at camp lejeune, our class was getting ready to graduate engineer school, and all the guys went out to have a night out....well they started us on everclear and oj (a great combo if you have never had it, like i did) so they got me sooo drunk i tried to grab the pizza girl, singing left, right, left so me your boobies, and then they said i was hitting on the 50 year old night attendant at the hotel.....last thing i know i was out and woke up in a puddle of my own puke, and i thought they had threw me in there, so i thought what a bunch of asses, so i got up and left and went back on base and woke up the next morning and all the guys were pissed that i had left and not helped clean up the mess that (I) made.....i felt so bad after graduation the guys that stayed on the east coast with me, i took them out several times buying them drinks, food, anything to make up for my mistake...i was really embarrassed
    What we do in life echoes an eternity

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast