+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast

Thread: Most embarrassing thing that ever happened to you

Rawr~ :3 Boxteroid Champion, flyplane Champion, Home Run Champion, Bubbelfutsch Champion, Fire Fighter Champion, Brendans Soccer Champion, Movie Star Match-Up Champion, Total blackout Champion, Text Your Reflexes Champion, Scary movie Champion, Hulk Smash Up Champion, Star Wars Champion, Extreme Snowboarding Champion, Air Disc Champion, Action Fish Champion, A Game Of 3 Halves Champion, Battleball Champion, Hacky Sack Champion, FAD 2003 Champion, SQRL Golf Champion, Dr Yeckyl and Mr Ride Champion, Sky Glide Champion, Flyer Champion, Finnair Champion, Drachenjagd Champion, Canyon Glider Champion, City Surfing Champion, Action Driving Game Champion, Extreme Rowing Champion, Kardahdg Champion, Acceleracers Track Mod Champion, Final Test Champion, Du Wichtel Champion, Pedal Power Champion, Camera Killer 2 Champion, Bike Mania on ICE Champion, ATV Winter Challenge Champion, Caliber Dash Champion, Diesel and Death Champion, Snow Ride Champion, Camera Killer Champion, Pepsi Jet Ski Champion, Bumper Cars Championship Champion, Drifting Champion, Get A Grip Champion, Rooney on the Rampage Champion, Death To Ninja Champion, Kung Fu Hustle 2 Champion, Muay Thai Champion, Metal Arm FAWEGE Champion, Knife Champion, Classroom Fighter Champion, Nobuyuki Forces 3 Champion, Caddeva Champion, Sewer Dweller Champion, Angel Mart Champion, Snowy Champion, Bola Champion, Boiler Room Champion, Bobcat Champion, Amazon Quest Champion, Booty Champion, Five Errors Champion, Mind Your Marbles Champion, Angel Fruit Champion, Binggrae Champion, Candy Shoot Champion, Imperial tiles Champion, Himalayaya - Yeti Strikes Back Champion, Terrorist Attack Champion, Americas Army Champion, Special Operations Champion, Destroy the robots Champion, Cubicle Warfare Champion, Battle Field Champion, Weapons Dealer Champion, Army Copter Champion, Flat War Champion, Terrorist Alert Champion, Bully Basher Champion, Reaktor Champion, Bungee Rescue Champion, The Contraptor Champion, Boris Champion, Carling Cold Champion, Paddleball Champion RayMe is making a name for themselves RayMe is making a name for themselves RayMe's Avatar
    Not somewhere I love but I am glad I have a home so far
    Thanks

Re: Most embarrassing thing that ever happened to you

Yeah it is funny and embarrassing... @.@ and weird.. xD and kinda sweet? xD

ehh.. this reminded me of the what sister movie... @.@ uuh.. i can't remember ... a young mom and her daughter... wht sisters..~.~ sheesh
    but u do more than she did.. xD a whole bunch of childrens.. xD congrats..

If some1 called me daddy in my age now...or b4 i have any "children" sheesh i would run.. xD and if it's infront of public.. sigh... i better kill myself.. xD

Legion Ketsueki Lives on~!!
    I'm BACK AO!
    >>>facebook<<<

★~Ao's Irish Fariy ~★ equinn may be famous one day equinn may be famous one day equinn's Avatar
    Thanks

haha rayme its soo weird TT__TT i have like 10 TT__TT or more TT__TT ahhhh lol but i sometimes get pissed and im like i never gave brith to u !!! and how could i >__< TT__TT and whos the father ??.... and there like mummy u told us before u get drunk and went out with the teachers ^^ and like we dont really know witch is whos dad ect and i sit there like ermmmm.... ahhh TT___TT

but soo of my teachers are soo pevey TT__TT

but like TT__TT

Rawr~ :3 Boxteroid Champion, flyplane Champion, Home Run Champion, Bubbelfutsch Champion, Fire Fighter Champion, Brendans Soccer Champion, Movie Star Match-Up Champion, Total blackout Champion, Text Your Reflexes Champion, Scary movie Champion, Hulk Smash Up Champion, Star Wars Champion, Extreme Snowboarding Champion, Air Disc Champion, Action Fish Champion, A Game Of 3 Halves Champion, Battleball Champion, Hacky Sack Champion, FAD 2003 Champion, SQRL Golf Champion, Dr Yeckyl and Mr Ride Champion, Sky Glide Champion, Flyer Champion, Finnair Champion, Drachenjagd Champion, Canyon Glider Champion, City Surfing Champion, Action Driving Game Champion, Extreme Rowing Champion, Kardahdg Champion, Acceleracers Track Mod Champion, Final Test Champion, Du Wichtel Champion, Pedal Power Champion, Camera Killer 2 Champion, Bike Mania on ICE Champion, ATV Winter Challenge Champion, Caliber Dash Champion, Diesel and Death Champion, Snow Ride Champion, Camera Killer Champion, Pepsi Jet Ski Champion, Bumper Cars Championship Champion, Drifting Champion, Get A Grip Champion, Rooney on the Rampage Champion, Death To Ninja Champion, Kung Fu Hustle 2 Champion, Muay Thai Champion, Metal Arm FAWEGE Champion, Knife Champion, Classroom Fighter Champion, Nobuyuki Forces 3 Champion, Caddeva Champion, Sewer Dweller Champion, Angel Mart Champion, Snowy Champion, Bola Champion, Boiler Room Champion, Bobcat Champion, Amazon Quest Champion, Booty Champion, Five Errors Champion, Mind Your Marbles Champion, Angel Fruit Champion, Binggrae Champion, Candy Shoot Champion, Imperial tiles Champion, Himalayaya - Yeti Strikes Back Champion, Terrorist Attack Champion, Americas Army Champion, Special Operations Champion, Destroy the robots Champion, Cubicle Warfare Champion, Battle Field Champion, Weapons Dealer Champion, Army Copter Champion, Flat War Champion, Terrorist Alert Champion, Bully Basher Champion, Reaktor Champion, Bungee Rescue Champion, The Contraptor Champion, Boris Champion, Carling Cold Champion, Paddleball Champion RayMe is making a name for themselves RayMe is making a name for themselves RayMe's Avatar
    Thanks

.. pervy teachers.. hmm...

Kids.. never go out with u teachers ever again.. cuz u might end up like our friend... Equin.. ~.~ sheesh

i once slipped down from a moving bus.. and roll like in a hindi movie on the road... @.@ and i hit this granny which cursed me right after she got up.. she did not even help me...but she curse me like crazy.. "can't u see the road.. bla bla bla.." i did not even try to hear what she said..

i was so dizzy after the roll... and i almost fainted... god.. it was humiliating 4 me and i even twisted my arm... nobody helped.. @.@ and i walk like a drunken fist master trying to cross the road and get to school as fast as i could.. sheesh...

I'm BACK AO!
    >>>facebook<<<

Angelic Lasura may be famous one day Lasura's Avatar
    Thanks

Welll... something quite embarrassing happened just yesterday... It was the sports lesson and a famous (in Latvia) basketball player was teaching us this time. First there were some warm-up exercises, than we had to dribble thwe ball over the field and throw the ball in the basket... if you didnt hit you had to try till you do it.
    Ofcourse I was the last to run and ofcourse I couldn't get the ball in the basket, so I was standing there, looking like a fool in front of the class, the teachers and the basketball player. At last the player asked me to pas him the ball and threw the ball in the basket for me.
    Later my friend explained me how it looked... Me, litle Lasura (I'm 1,62 cm tall) standing next to him, a cool basketball player, looking up to him (he was about 30 cm taller than me), like a small child... I bet it looked ridiculous...

★~Ao's Irish Fariy ~★ equinn may be famous one day equinn may be famous one day equinn's Avatar
    Thanks

aww poor u well today as it was warm i desided i would wash the dog but at my grannys house (since the dog was ther btw she only lives up the street anyways* but i was up there washing the dog and u know who they like to get u wet too
    well i was in storts and white top >__<
    and when i was finshed i when down the street home to get changed since i was wet but i was talkin to people frist and it was sooo ermbarssing cos they could see my bra ect cos of that TT__TT the colour didnt help TT__TT

WHY O WHY do i get myself into these WHY!!!!!!!

Thanks

Ooh.. im 175 cm..or taller i think...

Guys~!! get ur glasses ~!!! we can see equin's bra xD

I again unintendedly or accidently sigh...make a fool of myself in the cyber cafe... sheesh like usually,...putting the headset over my head was like putting a rope to my throat to hang my self.. ~.~ i sang outloud again,...
    GOD~!.. -.-

I'm BACK AO!
    >>>facebook<<<

Thanks

awww poor rayme aww AND NOOOOooooOOO u cant see it no more i changed ha ha =>__<=
    but rayme i do that to but im in school or bus TT__TT i cant sing TT__TT &#172;__&#172; well what i know of some people kat kerry sweet and rave are the only ones to hear me sing >__<
    but like TT__TT really dont worry i do that too rayme

Thanks

xD really? well i can't sing certain pics actually.. high one's persay... and if i try to mimic them... ~.~ it sounded horrible.. though i was once a tenor in the choir group and i can sing high... until.. my voice matured.. ~.~

I sound so like a man now sheesh i can't sing as good as i could b4... and yes.. it don't sound good.. but it's weird i can sing some songs nicely

but the bad part is i like singing the songs.. i can't sing.. ~.~ god...

I'm BACK AO!
    >>>facebook<<<

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast