+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 ... LastLast

Thread: Most hated question

Mathematical!! Bugz Champion, Ant Bully Champion, Chainsaw the childern Champion, 3D Net Blazer Champion, Cricket Challenge Champion, Big Uglies Champion, Body Check Champion, Desktop Fishing Champion, All Star Skate Park Champion, Chuckie Egg Champion, Birdy Champion, Anthrax Jelly Champion, Air Typer Champion, Word Pads Champion, Crash Test Dummy Curling Champion, The Mini Jump Game Champion, Chairlift Challenge Champion, Astroboy vs One Bad Storm Champion, Fight Man Champion, Blot In Hell Champion, Beeku Adventure Champion, Connect2 Champion, Atomica Champion, Cannonball Follies 2 Champion, Bada Boing Champion, BeachDefence Champion, Alkie Kong 2 Champion atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Most hated question

The questions that get me the most and really bother me because the answer is SO obvious is, "Hey, did you draw that?" Or, "Are you an artist?" RAAAAAWR!!!

You sit next to me on the bus or train, clearly see me focusing all of my attention and energy in to my sketchbook and can see me put the lines on the damn paper and you want to ask me if I drew that or if I'm an artist?? Really??? Those people are like the arch-enemies of Captain Obvious!

Typically, I reply with, "No, I didn't draw that. I'm just tracing imaginary lines in my book!"

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to atomik_sprout For This Useful Post:

DivineEshaShadow (Jan 04, 2011), Kiani Haki22 (Jan 05, 2011), Soshi Kitai (Jan 06, 2011)

Newbie DivineEshaShadow is off to a good start DivineEshaShadow's Avatar
    Thanks

okey get ready. the one question i really hate is like when you go to the movies and your going to a seat, like the perfect seat, and someone jumps in and takes it. you just stand there and they're like Oh were you about to sit here? I get so mad! like yes i was going to sit there! but i usually just walk away.

Child Of God Kiani Haki22 is off to a good start Kiani Haki22's Avatar
    Thanks

Well sometimes people don't have anything else to talk about and what if the person is doing something and the person that ask "Whats up" wants to know lol x].

Mathematical!! Bugz Champion, Ant Bully Champion, Chainsaw the childern Champion, 3D Net Blazer Champion, Cricket Challenge Champion, Big Uglies Champion, Body Check Champion, Desktop Fishing Champion, All Star Skate Park Champion, Chuckie Egg Champion, Birdy Champion, Anthrax Jelly Champion, Air Typer Champion, Word Pads Champion, Crash Test Dummy Curling Champion, The Mini Jump Game Champion, Chairlift Challenge Champion, Astroboy vs One Bad Storm Champion, Fight Man Champion, Blot In Hell Champion, Beeku Adventure Champion, Connect2 Champion, Atomica Champion, Cannonball Follies 2 Champion, Bada Boing Champion, BeachDefence Champion, Alkie Kong 2 Champion atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Kiani Haki22 View Post
    Well sometimes people don't have anything else to talk about and what if the person is doing something and the person that ask "Whats up" wants to know lol x].
    "What's up," isn't so bad. I use it all the time. I find it hard to be upset over such a common place question. Like, "How are you?"

A question that bothers me (other than the one I previously mentioned) is, "Do you have an extra cigarette?" So, I have a cigarette box that usually contains twenty and I'm supposed to have only one per box now?

6. The Following User Says Thank You to atomik_sprout For This Useful Post:

DivineEshaShadow (Jan 18, 2011)

Otaku Basketball Champion Shippo101 has disabled reputation Shippo101's Avatar
    Thanks

I sincerely hate when someone asks me how old I am and when I tell them they give me this babozalled look like, "REALLY!? 19!? But you.... you cant be 19?" >...< GOD! If you wont believe me whats the point in asking me??
    Shippo is determined to become a lvl higher
    I'm a solider of Pen and Paper!
    <3 Atomik_Sprout <3

Newbie KataraBadyanu is off to a good start KataraBadyanu's Avatar
    Thanks

I hate that too, to be honest. I'm 21, and some people say I only look like I'm 17. It annoys me when they ask 'seriously?' when I tell them how old I am. =_=

9. The Following User Says Thank You to KataraBadyanu For This Useful Post:

Shippo101 (Jan 10, 2011)

Newbie Mechazombie is off to a good start Mechazombie's Avatar
    Thanks

One of my personal most hated Questions is when someone asks you "What are you doing?" when it is perfectly clear what you are doing at taht moment in time. I also the cigarette one when it used over and over it makes you wonder when they are going to buy thier own pack.

Newbie KataraBadyanu is off to a good start KataraBadyanu's Avatar
    Thanks

What irks me the most about the cigarette questions is when they ask you for one, when you can clearly see that they have a pack in their pocket. It's like, why are you wasting MY cigarettes when you clearly have your own? I understand prices are high for the things, but if you have your own I expect you to smoke them before daring to ask for one of mine.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 ... LastLast