+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 LastLast
Results 65 to 72 of 77

Thread: Most hated question

  1. #65
    Newbie Roshi1030 is off to a good start Roshi1030's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Attleboro Ma.
    Posts
    31
    Thanks
    22
    Thanked 6 Times in 6 Posts

    Re: Most hated question

    What are you eating?
    Annoying as hell; it's there for all to see DUH!!!

  2. #66
    Devoted Otaku tokini is off to a good start tokini's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    US
    Posts
    634
    Thanks
    6
    Thanked 17 Times in 17 Posts

    Re: Most hated question

    My least favorite question would be...

    "Find the value of x"

    I very much hate going through the trouble of sovling a problem and having to go through all kinds of steps to find out that x number of apples is answered by x = 5

    (Not a good example but still, it should get the point across XD)

  3. The Following User Says Thank You to tokini For This Useful Post:

    Roshi1030 (May 01, 2011)

  4. #67
    Newbie Roshi1030 is off to a good start Roshi1030's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Attleboro Ma.
    Posts
    31
    Thanks
    22
    Thanked 6 Times in 6 Posts

    Re: Most hated question

    Quote Originally Posted by tokini View Post
    My least favorite question would be...

    "Find the value of x"

    I very much hate going through the trouble of sovling a problem and having to go through all kinds of steps to find out that x number of apples is answered by x = 5

    (Not a good example but still, it should get the point across XD)
    One other point; find an example in real life where x= something, it doesn't even work on a treasure map. With the possible exclusion of x-rated (everyone knows what that means :-)

  5. #68
    Otaku Marcus Fenix is off to a good start Marcus Fenix's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    In a neosteel coffin.
    Posts
    235
    Thanks
    15
    Thanked 17 Times in 17 Posts

    Re: Most hated question

    Here's one: When I'm playing a video game, someone asks me "Watcha doing?"

    Me: "I'm having sex with identical cheerleader triplets while sitting with the TV on and the controller in my hand being used as a vibrator."

    Stupid Person: "You are? It looks like your playing a game to me."

    Me: "Well no shit shirlock? When'd you figure that out?"

    I hate really, really stupid people.
    We gotta make our choices...because in the end we are who we choose to be.

    Because choice is the only real freedom any of us have.

  6. The Following User Says Thank You to Marcus Fenix For This Useful Post:

    Roshi1030 (May 02, 2011)

  7. #69
    Newbie Roshi1030 is off to a good start Roshi1030's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Attleboro Ma.
    Posts
    31
    Thanks
    22
    Thanked 6 Times in 6 Posts

    Re: Most hated question

    Quote Originally Posted by Marcus Fenix View Post
    Here's one: When I'm playing a video game, someone asks me "Watcha doing?"

    Me: "I'm having sex with identical cheerleader triplets while sitting with the TV on and the controller in my hand being used as a vibrator."

    Stupid Person: "You are? It looks like your playing a game to me."

    Me: "Well no shit shirlock? When'd you figure that out?"

    I hate really, really stupid people.
    Kudos Marcus; hit the nail on the head, that one has to rate with "are you alright" after you t-boned a semi while driving a civic.
    Great call Roshi

  8. #70
    Otaku Marcus Fenix is off to a good start Marcus Fenix's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    In a neosteel coffin.
    Posts
    235
    Thanks
    15
    Thanked 17 Times in 17 Posts

    Re: Most hated question

    Heh, No shit man. I've got another for you: Went paintballing one time and got shot in the sack. My buddy T.J. askes me: "Are you alright?"

    "Yeah man: I feel like I just ran through a meadow with bright sunshine and daises. Even better: I went through a cool spring mist."

    CONGRAULATIONS PEOPLE: WE HAVE NOW JUST WITNESSED PREVIOUSLY UNPLUMBED DEPTHS OF HUMAN STUPIDITY!!!
    We gotta make our choices...because in the end we are who we choose to be.

    Because choice is the only real freedom any of us have.

  9. The Following User Says Thank You to Marcus Fenix For This Useful Post:

    Roshi1030 (May 03, 2011)

  10. #71
    Otaku Simon Champion, Shanghi 2 Champion AstralMage01 is off to a good start AstralMage01's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Somewhere I like to be
    Posts
    218
    Thanks
    5
    Thanked 6 Times in 6 Posts

    Re: Most hated question

    Agreed, I also hate when people invite me to chat then ask me what I want to talk about, pathetic, why did they want to chat with me in the first place?
    "If you do not believe in yourself, hardwork is useless"
    "Might Gai" from "Naruto"

  11. #72
    Newbie Roshi1030 is off to a good start Roshi1030's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Attleboro Ma.
    Posts
    31
    Thanks
    22
    Thanked 6 Times in 6 Posts

    Re: Most hated question

    Quote Originally Posted by Marcus Fenix View Post
    Heh, No shit man. I've got another for you: Went paintballing one time and got shot in the sack. My buddy T.J. askes me: "Are you alright?"

    "Yeah man: I feel like I just ran through a meadow with bright sunshine and daises. Even better: I went through a cool spring mist."

    CONGRAULATIONS PEOPLE: WE HAVE NOW JUST WITNESSED PREVIOUSLY UNPLUMBED DEPTHS OF HUMAN STUPIDITY!!!
    Yup; i have a few of those in my file of life experiences.
    One more for ya; sitting in a cafeteria (work) quietly eating my lunch (i'm sure you know what's coming) Mr. free ticket walks up and asks "are you going to finish that". Answer; death comes slowly and it's going to hurt like hell all the way down.

    WARNING: THEY ARE OUT THERE AND AMONG US, BE AFRAID BE VERY AFRAID {QUOTE}

  12. The Following User Says Thank You to Roshi1030 For This Useful Post:

    Marcus Fenix (May 04, 2011)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Your most hated food!
    By abc in forum Cyber Lounge
    Replies: 45
    Last Post: Dec 17, 2008, 09:22 AM
  2. favorite/most hated job
    By Haydn in forum Cyber Lounge
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: Oct 18, 2007, 10:05 PM
  3. The most hated people of anime!
    By NevesElocin in forum Anime
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: May 10, 2007, 10:04 AM
  4. What is your most hated anime???
    By Master of KingdomHearts in forum Anime
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: Apr 16, 2006, 06:08 PM
  5. Most hated anime ever
    By Lady_Flare in forum The Thread Vault
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: Jun 15, 2005, 11:16 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts