+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Most important invention of all

You's Trollin Pro Leafblower Champion, Helicopter Champion ketaro is making a name for themselves ketaro is making a name for themselves ketaro's Avatar
    Thanks

Most important invention of all

Hello there folks, how do you all do? Well, if you ask me i am doing alright, just enjoying what this miserable life has to offer.

I bet you all have heard this old yet famous saying "Necessity is the Mother of all inventions". So, here is my question; Out of all inventions men have created which invention do you think is the most important of all? Do you think that this particular invention needs to be further improved or stay the same as currently is? If so why?

I personally think that the control remote is one of the most revolutionary invention men have come up with because it lets you turn the TV on and off, flip through channels and turn the volume up or down without you having to get up from the couch and do those annoying things described above. However, the dark side of it though, its that it makes people lazier than they already are.

One Man Army Ochi Gate is off to a good start Ochi Gate's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Most important invention of all

the tompson submachine gun. best. gun. ever.

it helped make an icon out of american gangsters that small-time druggies and pimps try to emulate until this day. it helped bring about the end of prohibition. and it just looks cool.

"You will only have eyes for Me!"

Newbie Master Gunner Leo is off to a good start Master Gunner Leo's Avatar
    Thanks

I have to say the wheel. Because with the wheel we wouldn't had cars, wheelbarrows, bicycles, skateboards, and etc. And I think we don't like to walk a lot. Then again America could lose a lot of weight. Anyways yeah the wheel most important invention, but they should starting thinking about making wheels that fly. Wouldn't that be awesome because you don't want to spent time at a airport. Do you? You'll just have flying wheels on your car or truck or etc. And travel around the world.

Messenger of Despair Hive Hero Champion dark angel swordsman may be famous one day dark angel swordsman may be famous one day dark angel swordsman's Avatar
    Thanks

I'm gonna go with the electric light, like those used within households and such. If people couldn't see inside their houses at night, they could do something dangerous or even fatal, and would most likely be prone to burglar attacks. Not to be rude to the post above, but although it could easily be quite "challenging" there's always walking or something to your destinations. It would certainely keep people more fit. Without an electric light, I'm sure death counts would rise at least 2 fold.
    http://www.animeonline.net/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=7987&dateline=1181515  689
    I won't let this world exist without me! If I die, we all die! / Avatar & Signature by anime_8000.

Lost in confusion Tetrix 2 v2 Champion Sazzy is making a name for themselves Sazzy is making a name for themselves Sazzy's Avatar
    In my imagination restricted by British Society!
    Thanks

I would say the telephone. With out this handy invention we wouldn't be able to contact another person who is another country. Plus then the internet wouldn't have been invented if we didn't have a phone line. The Telephone for me is the most important as it really helps me a lot when I want to talk to my friend.s
    FAVOURITE THREADS EXPLAIN why, or risk an infraction.
    | Sazzy-Bu.co.uk | My Deviant Art | Anime Vector | Otaku Zen | My Twitter | My Tumblr | My last.fm |

Grouchy Old Anime Otaku LenMiyata has become well known LenMiyata has become well known LenMiyata has become well known LenMiyata's Avatar
    Thanks

Grumble Grumble Grumble

Oh come now... the most important invention would be FIRE! (or the artificial ignition of) as without it, none of these other inventions would be possible. The downside is that the use of this invention has had a tremendous impact on the natural ecology...
    FAVOURITE THREADS EXPLAIN why, or risk an infraction.
    Rantings of a Grouchy Old Anime Otaku

Otaku Dune Bashing In Dubai Champion, Yetisports 10 - Icicle Climb Champion, Yeti Bubbles Champion overload is off to a good start overload's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by LenMiyata View Post
    Grumble Grumble Grumble

Oh come now... the most important invention would be FIRE! (or the artificial ignition of) as without it, none of these other inventions would be possible. The downside is that the use of this invention has had a tremendous impact on the natural ecology...
    ah, so the master shows himself to all.
    I quite agree there, the invention of fire or as described above, is so true.
    fire cooks food, without that we would still be savages, it has some healing properties,and the best one of all it burns your enemies.........haha just kidding.
    the best possible use for fire is to keep you warm.

Otaku Arukih may be famous one day Arukih may be famous one day Arukih's Avatar
    Thanks

For me has to be the Camera photographic and the Ipod, i never let those 2 at home!! i live by art staff, and i dont move my a$$ if i dont listen to music!!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast