+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Most important invention of all

is On Point Abu Dhabi is making a name for themselves Abu Dhabi is making a name for themselves Abu Dhabi's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Most important invention of all

Quote Originally Posted by LenMiyata View Post
    Grumble Grumble Grumble

Oh come now... the most important invention would be FIRE! (or the artificial ignition of) as without it, none of these other inventions would be possible. The downside is that the use of this invention has had a tremendous impact on the natural ecology...
    that's true, but fire doesn't leave the nature in shambles, it grows back better then ever! the beauty of how our world works!

anyways, i'd also agree with Fire being the best invention... er, more like discovery~!

it was used to cook the raw meat people hunted, which made the food easier to chew. this, in turn, would allow older folks and babies to eat more sustaining food, prolonging their life. it would also heat them in cold, light the night, and scare off predators.

it was the basis of survival and gave us one more edge against the animals we lived so close with. the only other two weapons was our thumbs and our minds. cuz you have to admit, when humans work together, we get a lot done!

~jUsT sMiLe~ _gwenibe_ may be famous one day _gwenibe_ may be famous one day _gwenibe_'s Avatar
    Thanks

Fire is naturally good for ecology, it just seems that they way humans use fires, makes it not so good ^_^;;

For me, it's hard to choose between all the medical discoveries that has been made. In particular, it's nice to go into an operation and not feel anything, or not to die of something like a common cold.

is On Point Abu Dhabi is making a name for themselves Abu Dhabi is making a name for themselves Abu Dhabi's Avatar
    Thanks

^_^ you know what's cool? they've been able to do those kinds of surgeries since the Ancient Egyption days, but that art was lost until the archeologists (bad spelling = me) found it again in the 1900s!

but yeah, the medical discoveries are a pretty hard thing to decide between. but i don't think it was the medicine that cured it, as much as it was people actually knowing how to combat the disease. take the Bubonic Pleague, there had many different methods of curing (most totally bogus though), but it spread so quickly becuz no one knew anything about the disease or how to combat it. some people even thought it was passed on telepathically, that by just THINKING about the disease, you would get it~!

Rawr~ :3 Boxteroid Champion, flyplane Champion, Home Run Champion, Bubbelfutsch Champion, Fire Fighter Champion, Brendans Soccer Champion, Movie Star Match-Up Champion, Total blackout Champion, Text Your Reflexes Champion, Scary movie Champion, Hulk Smash Up Champion, Star Wars Champion, Extreme Snowboarding Champion, Air Disc Champion, Action Fish Champion, A Game Of 3 Halves Champion, Battleball Champion, Hacky Sack Champion, FAD 2003 Champion, SQRL Golf Champion, Dr Yeckyl and Mr Ride Champion, Sky Glide Champion, Flyer Champion, Finnair Champion, Drachenjagd Champion, Canyon Glider Champion, City Surfing Champion, Action Driving Game Champion, Extreme Rowing Champion, Kardahdg Champion, Acceleracers Track Mod Champion, Final Test Champion, Du Wichtel Champion, Pedal Power Champion, Camera Killer 2 Champion, Bike Mania on ICE Champion, ATV Winter Challenge Champion, Caliber Dash Champion, Diesel and Death Champion, Snow Ride Champion, Camera Killer Champion, Pepsi Jet Ski Champion, Bumper Cars Championship Champion, Drifting Champion, Get A Grip Champion, Rooney on the Rampage Champion, Death To Ninja Champion, Kung Fu Hustle 2 Champion, Muay Thai Champion, Metal Arm FAWEGE Champion, Knife Champion, Classroom Fighter Champion, Nobuyuki Forces 3 Champion, Caddeva Champion, Sewer Dweller Champion, Angel Mart Champion, Snowy Champion, Bola Champion, Boiler Room Champion, Bobcat Champion, Amazon Quest Champion, Booty Champion, Five Errors Champion, Mind Your Marbles Champion, Angel Fruit Champion, Binggrae Champion, Candy Shoot Champion, Imperial tiles Champion, Himalayaya - Yeti Strikes Back Champion, Terrorist Attack Champion, Americas Army Champion, Special Operations Champion, Destroy the robots Champion, Cubicle Warfare Champion, Battle Field Champion, Weapons Dealer Champion, Army Copter Champion, Flat War Champion, Terrorist Alert Champion, Bully Basher Champion, Reaktor Champion, Bungee Rescue Champion, The Contraptor Champion, Boris Champion, Carling Cold Champion, Paddleball Champion RayMe is making a name for themselves RayMe is making a name for themselves RayMe's Avatar
    Not somewhere I love but I am glad I have a home so far
    Thanks

The greatest invention of all...i won't say it is fire... because...it is not man who made fire... they.. "discovered" it ^^

Well to me the greatest achievement man ever made now is the internet... and the responsible ones to make it happen is the invention of Television, Radio and Phone which only be possible with the invention of light bulb, and morse code machine and the most important of all is...when man found electric... without that.. nothing would be possible to be made... ^^

I fancy the Brothers Wright... the inventors of an aeroplane... they were really into thier dreams of flying... so much they'd even study how birds take flight and all.. @.@

Then...another would be Alexander Graham Bell... he tried to find a way so his mother can hear again...and thus...he invented telephone..

and..who was the one who made penicilin?

Thanks to all the inventors and the scientist before us...we enjoyed the "wealth" of technology and comfort there is now... ^^

Legion Ketsueki Lives on~!!
    I'm BACK AO!
    >>>facebook<<<

Banned mveli2 is off to a good start
    Thanks

i think the most important invention is the light bulb cause without lights we would be in darkness for our life and there would be alot of rioting and robbing and we need to see in the darkness with a light there wouldn't be a light switch,torch,lamps and stuff like that which we need in daily life so thats why i think the light bulb is the most important invention ever well to me at least

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2