+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Most Powerful Power In This World

Strange Times Dark. is making a name for themselves Dark. is making a name for themselves Dark.'s Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Most Powerful Power In This World

Quote Originally Posted by Peach_follows View Post
    *gasp! You sexist assh*le...
    (totally joking)
    d'oh! You caught me. XD

True, true, I didn't really consider loving yourself, though those kids born into the wealth are an exception. I mean perhaps the parents had to have some great emotion or drive like love for another or them self to earn their success, but their kid bypasses that because they're born into power basically.

I'm liking Francis's thoughts, will is definitely a strong candidate, I'd say will is the last concept that separates the conceptual meaning of power and the literal meaning of power. because while you can argue that with will power everything becomes possible, the reality of something can actually prove that what a person wants is impossible unless that person's will bends to fit the laws of nature. You could say cause is even more powerful than will because if you had no knowledge of what you wanted, how can you will yourself to have it?

Otaku xxoxx is off to a good start xxoxx's Avatar
    Thanks

The most powerful power is the death as Len say, Moreover you will not do anything with this power you cannot even stop…
    I think the time also can count in the most powerful power Hassun though, the time which gone is gone and we cannot back tomorrow at all...

Woo many people think that the money most Powerful Power ,Agree 100% with you guys without the money I don’t think that you need to live .Everything now belong to the money.

Foolish beating

Strange Times Dark. is making a name for themselves Dark. is making a name for themselves Dark.'s Avatar
    Thanks

I don't exactly agree, xxoxx, because people can die physically but not in spirit. Many people live on through us, some people that don't even exist can be more powerful than someone alive. Take Mickey Mouse for instance. He's not real, yet somehow every election he gets a fair number of votes. He's a face that represents an entire corporation. Some would say (including me) that's pretty powerful. Christ and any leader that started a large following or religion are also canadidates for being 'alive' and relevant even as time goes on.

Otaku nightboyz may be famous one day nightboyz may be famous one day nightboyz's Avatar
    Thanks

Correct me if im wrong but I bleive that the def for being alive is set by it all right being there in the flesh.
    A spirt is another proof of death.
    In my opion the big P.P. of this world and every other is time.
    It can not be seen nor can it be stoped.

If you really think about it time had to be the first being to exsist and it rules us all.
    It is not bias, it cant judge and everything is equal.

So that my answer, Time.
    Kamen Rider....DECADE!!!

Community Dude Asteroids Champion dude101 may be famous one day dude101 may be famous one day dude101's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Hassun View Post
    I don't think gravity belongs in that list.

Oh and 'Time' would be my answer.
    My ideal answer would be what Hassun said. No one, so far, can stop time.

And yea, gravity is kinda weak, especially on the smaller scales.

Anyway, my next choice would be life. Since it holds the power to create and destroy, even though it's fragile. Yea bit of a contradictions there.

Femmebot Rehab Colt Crouse Champion, Bookworm Champion, Hangman Champion, Connect 2 Champion Peach_follows has become well known Peach_follows has become well known Peach_follows has become well known Peach_follows's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Hassun View Post

Oh and 'Time' would be my answer.

Quote Originally Posted by dude101 View Post
    My ideal answer would be what Hassun said. No one, so far, can stop time.
    I don't get it... What is time? Its just a concept. Like love...

What if the sun were to burn out leaving everything in darkness. The sun is one of the most key pieces to how we measure time.

Not to mention.... Life doesn't exist without the sun... so who would be around to measure or appreciate the concept of time? If time DID still exist after that... it would just be in a void of nothingness. What kind of existence is that?

Its kind of like the whole tree falling in the forest thing. If no one is around to hear the tree fall does it make a sound? If there is nothing existing in time... does TIME still exist?

Hmmm maybe I should say the sun is the most powerful power....
    ... Not Ever Again...

Otaku zangetsu412 is off to a good start zangetsu412's Avatar
    Thanks

Definately money and sex becuse its one of the only things that will get you whatever you want in this world.
    The world is full of fear and despair, that is is why we must find the light in this pit of darkness.

Newbie 31 Bravo is off to a good start 31 Bravo's Avatar
    Thanks

I would have to say Money. money can get you all of the rest. I personaly think it's just what this world moves on today.
    U.S. ARMY, Millitary Police Corps

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast