+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Mother's day

Fallen Angel PhoenixSara may be famous one day PhoenixSara's Avatar
    I am in between Heaven's Gate and Hell.Angels are not supposed to fall but i did.
    Thanks

Mother's day

Mother's day is approaching and i wanted to ask if you have any plans on celebrating with your moms or give her something to show your appreciation.

While there are some who might say that this has become commericialized over the years. I still think this is a great way to show our mothers how important they are...

am planning a dinner and invite her friends over that she has not seen for a while. and get my brother's band to sing for her.
    "In your arms is where i will be, I love you till my forever ends."
    Clan Rainstorm 2nd Company, Kunoichi Leader
    PhoenixSara FB / Click Me IMVU/Atlantis RPG/Rules and FAQ/MY BLOG /

Otaku lapislazuli is off to a good start lapislazuli's Avatar
    48° 07' – 48° 19' N 16° 11' – 16° 34' E or short: behind you.
    Thanks

Re: Mother's day

When's mother's day again? <:
    I think you might have already guessed that mother's day is not such a big occasion in our family. Never really was. Nevertheless I do think that it's a nice day to show your mom how much you actually appreciate her. She has to go through a lot of troubles with me so it's not asked too much if my family "has" to make her a nice day. Of course it's voluntarily.
    Then again, it's the same with my dad. So if we were to "celebrate" mother's day, so we would father's day. :P
    You are now breathing manually. :P

E&OE;

is On Point Abu Dhabi is making a name for themselves Abu Dhabi is making a name for themselves Abu Dhabi's Avatar
    Thanks

Mother's Day is May 10th this year~

not sure what we're going to be doing for my Mamacita~
    maybe the Sister and i will treat her to dinner! or lunch, or whatever!
    and i'll try to make her something cuz AGAIN another important date (like Anniversary, Dad's birthday) comes just DAYS before payday...

Otaku desxms may be famous one day desxms may be famous one day desxms's Avatar
    Thanks

I think I'll send her a card. My sister is a mother too. Maybe we'll go out shopping and eat at Baja Fresh. My sister and law would probably get artwork from her son. Happy Mother's Day to all the mothers out there!

Teddy Bear =^_^= Bean Hunter Champion Frozen Rose may be famous one day Frozen Rose's Avatar
    Thanks

XD i wrote a poem X3 i hope mum like it and i will buy a Higab XD ( well maybe you don't know what is it so Higab is what we wear on our heads in Islam X3 like the one i wear when i putted my pic in AO's gallery ^_^ ) and i will read the poem and give her the gift when we go in a picnic XD ... it is a small thing but it will be nice XD

and like what lapislazuli said there should be father's day XD well i will make one for my dad i love him so much and he deserve one XD
    http://www.animeonline.net/avatars/frozen-rose-62446.gif?type=sigpic&dateline=1230225100
    My Dreams Become Like The Rainbow
    Love Like the Wind You Can't See It But You Can Feel It

Otaku lapislazuli is off to a good start lapislazuli's Avatar
    48° 07' – 48° 19' N 16° 11' – 16° 34' E or short: behind you.
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Frozen Rose View Post
    and like what lapislazuli said there should be father's day XD well i will make one for my dad i love him so much and he deserve one XD
    There actually exists one. Not as popular as mother's day though. And it's celebrated on different times all over the world.
    But technically, there is a father's day too. We celebrate it sometimes, if we do not forget it. xD
    You are now breathing manually. :P

E&OE;

Newbie animangagrl2772 is off to a good start animangagrl2772's Avatar
    where land and water is made..a place call EARTH
    Thanks

well i think my mom is special..she may not know how i feel when i have friends but she do know dat i love her very much...if i had a job i would give her a dozen of roses witha teddy bear and a card or maybe give her a special jeep she always wanted..

Zev
    SuperModZilla Zev is making a name for themselves Zev is making a name for themselves Zev's Avatar
    Thanks

I rarely see my mother now in days. So I think a card would do greatly. If I remember when mothers day even is.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast