+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4

Thread: Moving

Otaku tupacs_wifey may be famous one day tupacs_wifey may be famous one day tupacs_wifey's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Moving

i love moving you leave all the old behind and get to start over

HolderOfThe
    DarkChalice's LiL sis

You's Trollin Pro Leafblower Champion, Helicopter Champion ketaro is making a name for themselves ketaro is making a name for themselves ketaro's Avatar
    Thanks

I don't really care if i move to a different place, as long as the place i am moving to has alot of hot chicks.

Newbie Kai_Blackwolf may be famous one day Kai_Blackwolf may be famous one day Kai_Blackwolf's Avatar
    Thanks

moving is ok, but ive only ever moved once in my life. that was only to a new house, not a new town or anything. i like the change, because i get tired of seeing the same thing over and over, but i miss my old house
    Blackness covers all I see and all I touch. No feeling of pain, just sorrow. My hand loses grip of the sword I held. And I turn to become a true shadow.

Newbie keitaro15 may be famous one day keitaro15 may be famous one day keitaro15's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by jaam0927 View Post
    man I hate moving..... I didn just move to another home, but to a new country.... now Im here in the US.... I hate moving.... first the new languaje, then trying to fit in the school, then try to fix all the problems the school gives u, then getting new friends..... basically trying to get a normal life is hard.... and plus u miss ur old place and friends.... moving is F***ED UP!!!!
    yo where are you from?

yeah, moving to other places is kinda hard especially when you're leaving your friends and your relatives (i mean moving to another country). It's just hard..... also I need to practice my english man ('cause it's my 2nd language..).

Another thing is packing stuffs...... well for me, it's hard to lift boxes and stuffs.

~ beri-chan ~ hamu-hamu may be famous one day hamu-hamu may be famous one day hamu-hamu's Avatar
    Thanks

Moving is really annoying, afterall its like adapting to a new life. Everywehre you go, u'll find something strange, like new people and places.
    Packing stuff is annoying too, you'll have to clean up all the junk thats lying around. lol.

Otaku kenchi18 may be famous one day kenchi18 may be famous one day kenchi18's Avatar
    Thanks

well I would be happy moving but then at the same time mad caue I might not see my friends it depends how far we're moving.
    Your life means nothing to me.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4