+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Moving... Again..

Otaku BrokenLover101 is off to a good start BrokenLover101's Avatar
    Somewhere where only simplicity can take me
    Thanks

Moving... Again..

Okay, at the beginning of August I moved where I live now. A lot happened and changed then. I've changed a lot since then. I lost my boyfriend, one who i had been dating for a LONG time, I started to a new school, had to try to make new friends, met new teachers.. so on and so forth.

Well now it's the end of the first semester and we are moving back to my hometown. So i'll be going back to my old school and i'll be 5 minutes away from my brother. I'll be going back to the school where I was ridiculed for my knowledge and the deepness of my thoughts, among other things. So, I was wondering if any of you have ever been through something similar and had advice.

Have you ever moved and if so have you ever been through this before or something similar? if yes would you please explain the situation... You don't have to but i'd appreciate it if you did. If you haven't would you ever want to moved would you like to?
    Last edited by BrokenLover101; Dec 19, 2007 at 07:40 AM.
    X.x.X The only thing I'll ever want... X.x.X

X.x.X Is for you to love me the way I love you.. X.x.X

anti-semantics Pub Quiz Champion tsurara may be famous one day tsurara may be famous one day tsurara's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Moving... Again..

It is almost always bad idea to share personal details online. These forums can be accessed by anyone anywhere at any time. There's no reason for any of us to know the names of the towns where you have lived and will live. You might want to edit them out.

As someone who's been stalked before: you don't want to get in the habit of leaving personal details out in the open.

Just a friendly warning.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to tsurara For This Useful Post:

BrokenLover101 (Dec 19, 2007)

I'm all ears. Hassun has disabled reputation
    Thanks

I've moved more than once, to another country even. But never for reasons you talk about.
    Nobody ever messed with me either. If you are a strong person (Mostly strong of character but physical doesn't hurt either.) and people will pick on you a lot less.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Hassun For This Useful Post:

BrokenLover101 (Dec 20, 2007)

Rawr~ :3 Boxteroid Champion, flyplane Champion, Home Run Champion, Bubbelfutsch Champion, Fire Fighter Champion, Brendans Soccer Champion, Movie Star Match-Up Champion, Total blackout Champion, Text Your Reflexes Champion, Scary movie Champion, Hulk Smash Up Champion, Star Wars Champion, Extreme Snowboarding Champion, Air Disc Champion, Action Fish Champion, A Game Of 3 Halves Champion, Battleball Champion, Hacky Sack Champion, FAD 2003 Champion, SQRL Golf Champion, Dr Yeckyl and Mr Ride Champion, Sky Glide Champion, Flyer Champion, Finnair Champion, Drachenjagd Champion, Canyon Glider Champion, City Surfing Champion, Action Driving Game Champion, Extreme Rowing Champion, Kardahdg Champion, Acceleracers Track Mod Champion, Final Test Champion, Du Wichtel Champion, Pedal Power Champion, Camera Killer 2 Champion, Bike Mania on ICE Champion, ATV Winter Challenge Champion, Caliber Dash Champion, Diesel and Death Champion, Snow Ride Champion, Camera Killer Champion, Pepsi Jet Ski Champion, Bumper Cars Championship Champion, Drifting Champion, Get A Grip Champion, Rooney on the Rampage Champion, Death To Ninja Champion, Kung Fu Hustle 2 Champion, Muay Thai Champion, Metal Arm FAWEGE Champion, Knife Champion, Classroom Fighter Champion, Nobuyuki Forces 3 Champion, Caddeva Champion, Sewer Dweller Champion, Angel Mart Champion, Snowy Champion, Bola Champion, Boiler Room Champion, Bobcat Champion, Amazon Quest Champion, Booty Champion, Five Errors Champion, Mind Your Marbles Champion, Angel Fruit Champion, Binggrae Champion, Candy Shoot Champion, Imperial tiles Champion, Himalayaya - Yeti Strikes Back Champion, Terrorist Attack Champion, Americas Army Champion, Special Operations Champion, Destroy the robots Champion, Cubicle Warfare Champion, Battle Field Champion, Weapons Dealer Champion, Army Copter Champion, Flat War Champion, Terrorist Alert Champion, Bully Basher Champion, Reaktor Champion, Bungee Rescue Champion, The Contraptor Champion, Boris Champion, Carling Cold Champion, Paddleball Champion RayMe is making a name for themselves RayMe is making a name for themselves RayMe's Avatar
    Not somewhere I love but I am glad I have a home so far
    Thanks

Hmmm a change will eventually trigger many more changes around it in a chain reaction..

One change, triggers another and things will keep on changing... it's the way it is... to me.. sheesh i never been through a very big change like moving from another place to another... but... i have changed my school more than 3 times...and i have to say... things are different when you get in a new place...

advise... hmm... i have none.. i don't think i could give any... i am still inexperienced..

Legion Ketsueki Lives on~!!
    I'm BACK AO!
    >>>facebook<<<

One Man Army Ochi Gate is off to a good start Ochi Gate's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Hassun View Post
    Nobody ever messed with me either.
    ppl here would fear for their lives! joking, hassun. so ar you saying you are muscular?

Quote Originally Posted by tsurara View Post
    As someone who's been stalked before: you don't want to get in the habit of leaving personal details out in the open.

Just a friendly warning.
    i am sorry you have been stalked. maybe ytou should get someone to stalk them back

as for me, i really havent moved. i basically threw a fit whenever mom would mention moving, since i was in high school, it would have been pointless. im sorry you have to meve back

"You will only have eyes for Me!"

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Ochi Gate For This Useful Post:

Mathematical!! Bugz Champion, Ant Bully Champion, Chainsaw the childern Champion, 3D Net Blazer Champion, Cricket Challenge Champion, Big Uglies Champion, Body Check Champion, Desktop Fishing Champion, All Star Skate Park Champion, Chuckie Egg Champion, Birdy Champion, Anthrax Jelly Champion, Air Typer Champion, Word Pads Champion, Crash Test Dummy Curling Champion, The Mini Jump Game Champion, Chairlift Challenge Champion, Astroboy vs One Bad Storm Champion, Fight Man Champion, Blot In Hell Champion, Beeku Adventure Champion, Connect2 Champion, Atomica Champion, Cannonball Follies 2 Champion, Bada Boing Champion, BeachDefence Champion, Alkie Kong 2 Champion atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout's Avatar
    Thanks

Moving is always a pain. There's packing, lifting, loading, driving, waiting, MORE lifting, unloading, UN-packing and putting things away. Not to mention the oh-so-nasty change in scenery and the people who come with it. >_<

I've always hated being the new guy in town. Yet, I've left my home-state more times than anyone else I know. I used to move around alot. I like meeting new people, I hate change though. When I moved to Wisconsin, I had to break up with the girl I was with, because I had no clue when I'd return. When I DID return, I found out that she moved to Missouri with some other guy. Such is life--seldom is it fair...

But, I guess movin' isn't so bad. I got to experience things I wouldn't have were I in the same state my whole life.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to atomik_sprout For This Useful Post:

Otaku BrokenLover101 is off to a good start BrokenLover101's Avatar
    Somewhere where only simplicity can take me
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Ochi Gate View Post
    ppl here would fear for their lives! joking, hassun. so ar you saying you are muscular?

i am sorry you have been stalked. maybe ytou should get someone to stalk them back

as for me, i really havent moved. i basically threw a fit whenever mom would mention moving, since i was in high school, it would have been pointless. im sorry you have to meve back
    o.o umm.. I'm not sure if that would work. I mean why stoop to their level. If you get someone to stalk them, and it's highly likely that you won't, your just like them.

Well she knows i'm upset about it and i'm not really one to throw a fit... but i dunno. I tried that when we moved down here.. and yeah. >< It didn't work out. If i had it my way i wouldn't leave this place. -sighs- but it's not up to me and i have no say so in it what so ever.
    X.x.X The only thing I'll ever want... X.x.X

X.x.X Is for you to love me the way I love you.. X.x.X

Otaku Arukih may be famous one day Arukih may be famous one day Arukih's Avatar
    Thanks

Well since left my parents place, i've been living in everywhere! When I was living in Africa I moved 5 time coz I had a Big family and my Dad wanted to find a big house for us then my father dicided to comeback to Portugal so we came to Portugal and since Im here I've lived in all cities here, coz Im always tryin to find a good job but I have to continious my school educations so sometimes it doesnt work as i wanted...its hard movin and movin again all time and most of time i feel very stressed coz when Im back to my old town i feel like I missed a lot ...

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Arukih For This Useful Post:

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast