+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Moving... Again..

Otaku Kairu is off to a good start Kairu's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Moving... Again..

I have moved around a lot. I think about 7 times total. It was interesting to meet such a wide variety of people. (Most of which I wish I did not meet) I have always been the victim of being picked on in most of my moves, for the main reason that the groups I ended up in were not my type of people I guess.
    This last move has been rather nice, and we are staying here for good. I met a great group of friends, and I have a few enemies. (Like that isn't new)

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Kairu For This Useful Post:

BrokenLover101 (Dec 20, 2007)

is On Point Abu Dhabi is making a name for themselves Abu Dhabi is making a name for themselves Abu Dhabi's Avatar
    Thanks

huh... the last time i moved was in first grade...

i remember we had to take a freeway there, and i was really scared becuz it was one of those single ramps that swirve all around the road way up in the air... and then when we finally got off, we were driving past all the houses. one looked particularly ugly and depressing and i thought, "Gee, i hope it's not that one..." and that's when we pulled into that one's driveway... been there ever since! the appearance hasn't really imrpoved, however, the inside has changed sparatically for the better.

all in all, i like living in a house better than an apartment or house-apartments (meaning a big two-story looking house that's actually an apartment building, tis popular in my area!)... =_= especially cuz i thought the Abomidable Snowman lived in the apartment garage... i was a wierd kid, huh?

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Abu Dhabi For This Useful Post:

anti-semantics Pub Quiz Champion tsurara may be famous one day tsurara may be famous one day tsurara's Avatar
    Thanks

I have moved more than a dozen times... to different homes, towns, regions, continents. And honestly, I welcome the change. It's the internet age, it's more or less impossible to lose contact with your old friends and a move is only bound to widen your world view and give you more new experiences. Think of it as starting over.

Move enough and you'll get addicted

I love moving.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to tsurara For This Useful Post:

Otaku LEtters Champion, PopWord Champion, Alphabet Soup Champion, Baby Destruction Champion bellocanlver is off to a good start
    Thanks

wow, moving. When i was in first grade we had to move to this country. i was really upset about it bcuz I had to live all my childhood friends, and the home were i was raised. When i came here everything was very different. At first i hated this place, the ppl and the house. When i went to skewl it was hard for me to make new friends bcuz they all had their own lil group making me feel like the outcast.This place was like hell to me back then, i cried everynight, i begged my mother to take us back to my hometown. Then one day in Dec. my thoughts about this place suddenly changed. I was outside and then this snowflake fell down the sky. it started snowing, it was the first time i had seen snow, back in my hometown we never had snow. I went to the park to play w/ the snow, i saw this girl and we became friends. She had other friends so they became my friends. Moving is a very difficult issue but dont worry as time moves on and u'll get use to things!
    Temari is so Cool

8. The Following User Says Thank You to bellocanlver For This Useful Post:

Angelic Lasura may be famous one day Lasura's Avatar
    Thanks

Well I moved from Latvia to a house in London, then to another house in London and now we are visiting Latvia again (this time I haven't even packed out my suicase) and it is realy annoying even though no one is bothering me in any of these places. Because I get used to places fast and I start calling them home fast...

Yesteday I noticed I keep bringing things back to Latvia and improving the look of my room with new stuff... and then I understood that, when I finnish university and come back to Latvia, I will probably be too old to come back to this room... And maybe even no one will let me... That is just sad...

Moving is always hard, even if it's a small moving, things around you change etc. You must get used to it all. I, for example, am having a really hard time studying in English now...

The main thing is to stay calm and "always look on the bright side of life", I know it is hard, I barely can do it... but that is the right way to do things... just find all the good things in that and stay with them. Just stay calm... You, Jamie, buy one of those gas thingys which you blow in someones eyes to blind them. And some really strong shoes to hit in the balls well

My recommended fanfic: "Dreamer" by Scourge

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Lasura For This Useful Post:

BrokenLover101 (Dec 22, 2007)

Otaku BrokenLover101 is off to a good start BrokenLover101's Avatar
    Somewhere where only simplicity can take me
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Lasura View Post
    Well I moved from Latvia to a house in London, then to another house in London and now we are visiting Latvia again (this time I haven't even packed out my suicase) and it is realy annoying even though no one is bothering me in any of these places. Because I get used to places fast and I start calling them home fast...

The main thing is to stay calm and "always look on the bright side of life", I know it is hard, I barely can do it... but that is the right way to do things... just find all the good things in that and stay with them. Just stay calm... You, Jamie, buy one of those gas thingys which you blow in someones eyes to blind them. And some really strong shoes to hit in the balls well
    o.O i dunno if i want to get addicted to moving....

Yeah.. >< I finally get settled and I have to move again.... I start calling things home and everything quickly but it's never really my home, nothing's really going to be my home until i'm sharing it with the one I love.

Laura! I'm shocked at you! lol JK, naw.. I'm thinking about it though. already got steal toed boots. ^^
    X.x.X The only thing I'll ever want... X.x.X

X.x.X Is for you to love me the way I love you.. X.x.X

Angelic Lasura may be famous one day Lasura's Avatar
    Thanks

Oh yeah! Way to go sweety! Steel toed boots? yea!!! >.< I didn't know such exist though...

Adicted? lol ^^ is that even possible, though I think it is because we will be moving back and forward (form Latvia to London and vice versa) all the time... and I actually fo want it to be that way, because both of these places are my home and I want to be there...

My recommended fanfic: "Dreamer" by Scourge

Otaku MuMu Champion Shade/K' Heart may be famous one day Shade/K' Heart may be famous one day Shade/K' Heart's Avatar
    Thanks

I've been through it all too often. You get ridiculed if you were the reason for leaving, but then things settle down and return to normal. With me though... it's been because of failures in life. But, just don't let anyone bother you about it. It's what happens in life sometimes. As for you being made fun of for your deep thoughts... Wow... nice. I don't even get that. I get the old... "You think too much" thing. Anyway, good luck with your move, and may the forces of good smile on your return.

Justin, The White Rose

Far be it for me to be anything special, when the only special thing I desire with me, is the special person I share my gifts with.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast