+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Muffin tops!

NalaMidnight Eggs Champion P.R. Princess may be famous one day P.R. Princess may be famous one day P.R. Princess's Avatar
    Thanks

Muffin tops!

Ok peeps.
    I was talking about this with my grandma and I wanted to know if any of you have been guiltly of having a muffin top at one point or another.

And for those who dont know what a muffin top is well its when you wear your pants too tight and your skin hangs over it.lol.
    And you can skinny to have one.
    If you have one it dose NOT mean you are fat.
    It means you wear your pants too tight.

~Falling in love one step at a time~
    ~ MYSPACE~AWESOME PLACE TO SAVE~

Banned The White Wolf is off to a good start
    Thanks

Re: Muffin tops!

Who would want to admit it and post here?

Are you that curious to know who has fat hanging over the side of their pants?

NalaMidnight Eggs Champion P.R. Princess may be famous one day P.R. Princess may be famous one day P.R. Princess's Avatar
    Thanks

Wht do you have top be evil about it. I mean its supposed to be funny.
    Nothing wrong.Ajoke nothing more. God.

~Falling in love one step at a time~
    ~ MYSPACE~AWESOME PLACE TO SAVE~

~jUsT sMiLe~ _gwenibe_ may be famous one day _gwenibe_ may be famous one day _gwenibe_'s Avatar
    Thanks

omg isn't it just disgusting..especially when you see it on those mums who dress wayy to young for their age XD

and yes who hasn't? I don't do it on purpose (yuck yuck), but hey, when your in a rush, can't find the jeans that actually fit, find the old jean, yank 'em on, then 2 hours later looking at your reflection in a window and go "oh bugger" XD

But it's not so bad when you have a top that's hiding it. I feel sorry for those girls that have pants way to tight and a top that is way to short and the muffin effect going on *shivers* gross.. I wonder if they know what they are doing to society?

I don't think it's a matter of fat, it's a matter of picking the right size when you buy your pants XD

is On Point Abu Dhabi is making a name for themselves Abu Dhabi is making a name for themselves Abu Dhabi's Avatar
    Thanks

^o^ i got a little muffin growin'!!! but that's actually how my body is... not the pants...

for some reason, God thought i would be cute if all my globiines was right in front for the whole world to freakin see!!!

the only thing i can do to rememdy it is to wear hour glass shaped tops and not let myself slouch over too much... besides that...

suck it in, girls! suck it in! ^o^ hee hee!

~jUsT sMiLe~ _gwenibe_ may be famous one day _gwenibe_ may be famous one day _gwenibe_'s Avatar
    Thanks

lmao!

XD XD XD

Had to laugh at the "suck it in" bit! so true, so true!

God's Little Girl blue_rebel may be famous one day blue_rebel may be famous one day blue_rebel's Avatar
    Thanks

Oh, love handles?
    Ummmm yeah, I've got them. But they're kinda mild. People don't stare at me and go "ewwww gross". I think it's just because I like pulling my jeans lower than they're meant to be, so they end up looking a little snug around the hips.

I believe in you Indiana Jones In Odd-World Champion, Forest_Brat Champion, Jungle Dave Champion, Beer Dude 2 Champion, Fly Girl Champion Pyro Psycho may be famous one day Pyro Psycho may be famous one day Pyro Psycho's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by blue_rebel View Post
    Oh, love handles?
    Ummmm yeah, I've got them. But they're kinda mild. People don't stare at me and go "ewwww gross". I think it's just because I like pulling my jeans lower than they're meant to be, so they end up looking a little snug around the hips.
    Same here.

They're not that bad. I don't like wearing tight jeans but when I have to it is a real pain in the ass xD;;;
    Having to get into them and damn it's a workout. But like I said it is rare for me to be wearing tight jeans so no problem there :P

DeviantArt ll Livejournal ll Rainbow Flakes ll Gallery
    Feeling the beat of my heart ♥

+ Reply to Thread