+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Mundane Addictions?

Otaku pink_hana may be famous one day pink_hana may be famous one day
    Thanks

Re: Mundane Addictions?

I'm addicted to ANIME! I love Anime so much that sometimes I sleep very late at night just to watch it///I mean early in the morning...like 3 am or something///I just can't live without it!...hell yeah!

"Never tell a man that you love him until he has declared his undying love for you."

One Man Army Ochi Gate is off to a good start Ochi Gate's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Miroku4444 View Post
    5-6forums? Thats nothing, I use to be on like twenty.

Im addicted to soda. I just drink too dam much of it. Im cutting back on it though.
    yeah, i probably really should consider cutting back, but..its just..so good....

"You will only have eyes for Me!"

Mathematical!! Bugz Champion, Ant Bully Champion, Chainsaw the childern Champion, 3D Net Blazer Champion, Cricket Challenge Champion, Big Uglies Champion, Body Check Champion, Desktop Fishing Champion, All Star Skate Park Champion, Chuckie Egg Champion, Birdy Champion, Anthrax Jelly Champion, Air Typer Champion, Word Pads Champion, Crash Test Dummy Curling Champion, The Mini Jump Game Champion, Chairlift Challenge Champion, Astroboy vs One Bad Storm Champion, Fight Man Champion, Blot In Hell Champion, Beeku Adventure Champion, Connect2 Champion, Atomica Champion, Cannonball Follies 2 Champion, Bada Boing Champion, BeachDefence Champion, Alkie Kong 2 Champion atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout's Avatar
    Thanks

I'd have to say I'm addicted to the forums here too, but then I'd be a copy cat. >_<

One of my biggest addictions is GunBound. It's an online multiplayer, turn-based shooter. (Anybody ever play Worms?) It's great! You can chat, blow stuff up, customize your avatar to your personality, and create/join guilds. I am hooked. Every time I play, I play for a loooooooooong time. Somebody wants the computer? Well they gotta wait for a couple of days until I get my fix. LOL. ^_^

Oh, and my X-box.

Wo chao xi huan ni Mahjong Champion, Shape Game Champion, Solitaire Champion, Mahjong Connect Champion, Looney Tunes Mahjong Champion, Elite Mahjong Champion, MahJong Champion, Mahjong XY Champion mahiru may be famous one day mahiru may be famous one day mahiru's Avatar
    Thanks

I'm addicted to Asian movies (generally horror ones), fanfics (generally gasoo ones), and poptarts. Though the first two generally aren't that much of a problem (except for the fact that I probably spend more time on the internet than I should), the poptarts... well... let's just say when you carry 3 packages in your purse with you always, people tend to give you odd looks >.<
    Wo shi zhen zhen zhen xi huan ni...

Thank you Equinn!! ^-^

Mage of Eternity Joe Mage is making a name for themselves Joe Mage is making a name for themselves Joe Mage's Avatar
    Thanks

Coffee and Gundams, coffee 'cause I stay tired alot and it helps me push through the day. I was hooked on the gundams back in collage, but I didn' really get inta them as much until I was diagnosed wit cancer. On the day after my first treatment, I bought my first first gundam model. Now I have a pretty big collection and gettin' bigger everyday. I hand-paint each one 'fore puttin' it together.
    Last edited by Joe Mage; Aug 18, 2007 at 04:56 AM.

Sanity doesn't exist, it's just an excuse cooked up by crazy people to justify their actions. My myspace page: www.myspace.com/joemage

Newbie Maze Walker is off to a good start Maze Walker's Avatar
    Thanks

Well I'm not addicted to computers - because if I know I can't get to him, I won't try (I mean if I am at home and something happened that I can't get to computer, I will try as much as I can. But if I'm somewhere in a country in house of my realatives, I don't feel any bad without it).
    Wel...Ummm... I'm addicted to drawing. Just drawing some things in my notebook...That makes me feel much better if I have alot of minds flooding my head!

...World of my imaginary is my birth place...

Otaku urlovelyassassin is off to a good start
    in the devil's arms and the angel's heart
    Thanks

i am addicted to online shopping
    do it all the time
    it would be better if i was shopping with my own money
    "sorry mom"

Sometimes I still dream of you, even though you were so cold
    http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm...endid=27434950

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2