+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Music Dynamics

Otaku Speed Cards Champion, Foxhole 13 Champion, Commander Keen - Marooned on Mars Champion, Block Down Champion, Cubis 2 : Arcade Champion, Animal Connect Champion, Color Reactor 2 Champion, Crystal Clear Champion, Cubis 2 : Morph-Fun Champion, SputNik Champion, Blast The Enemy Champion, Prison Escape Champion, Shock Defence Champion ConradGuravitch103 may be famous one day ConradGuravitch103 may be famous one day ConradGuravitch103's Avatar
    Thanks

Music Dynamics

There are several different styles that I listen to, for example in England I like the Arctic Monkeys and Bromheads Jacket, both of which are a post punk bands out of Sheffield, England. Yet if you were to do up north to say, Glasgow, Scotland, where you have bands like the Fratellis, which are a rocabilly revival band, and the defference is only like two hundred miles, which isnt alot for a large difference in styles, does anyone know what this sort or thing is called? Or even a similar thing in anothe part of the world?
    I've seen all you here before at the rise and the fall, lets go down and ring the bell at the Levity Ball.

Banned Monkey Jump Champion, Karts Champion, Stagedive Dewy Champion, Harry Potter: The Marauder`s Map Champion, Weasley Breakfast Champion, Grand Slam Shredder Champion, Moon Skate Champion, Field Goal FootBall Champion, DodgeBall Champion, Gasbag Smackdown Champion, Makai Hockey Champion, Monkey Nut Champion, The Ordinary Boys Champion, Traffic Control Champion, Roving Reporter Champion, Prawn Of The Dead Champion, Sky Fire Champion, Musical Lantern Champion, Master Qwan,s Mahjongg Champion, Master Mahjongg Champion, Mahjongg: Alchemy Champion, Flash Tiles Champion, Mahjongg 3D Champion, Mahjongg 2 Champion, Mahjongg Fast Champion, Stupid Space Shooting Race Game Champion The GunGrave of Trigun may be famous one day The GunGrave of Trigun may be famous one day
    Thanks

Re: Music Dynamics

I cant really think of a band with a revial thats one i like i listen to the music but i dont here about revials .

Otaku Speed Cards Champion, Foxhole 13 Champion, Commander Keen - Marooned on Mars Champion, Block Down Champion, Cubis 2 : Arcade Champion, Animal Connect Champion, Color Reactor 2 Champion, Crystal Clear Champion, Cubis 2 : Morph-Fun Champion, SputNik Champion, Blast The Enemy Champion, Prison Escape Champion, Shock Defence Champion ConradGuravitch103 may be famous one day ConradGuravitch103 may be famous one day ConradGuravitch103's Avatar
    Thanks

I didnt mean just a revivals, I meant where you can have such a large degree of variation from as little as a couple of a hundred miles, because those are two very different styles, and I want to see if this happens anywhere else
    I've seen all you here before at the rise and the fall, lets go down and ring the bell at the Levity Ball.

Railgun Assimilate Champion Sazuka may be famous one day Sazuka may be famous one day Sazuka's Avatar
    Thanks

Um.. the area that one founds a band doesn't really account for that bands style. I mean, two bands can come from the same town and have two totally different styles.. It's just account of who is in your band and what they want to sound like. It's not really a strange thing to see.

+ Reply to Thread