+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: My Friend is a Twunt When he Crossdresses

anti-semantics Pub Quiz Champion tsurara may be famous one day tsurara may be famous one day tsurara's Avatar
    Thanks

My Friend is a Twunt When he Crossdresses

Alright, so I have a good friend... Leo-chan. He's Japanese, in his late 20s, about 4'10" and is incredibly small and squirrelly. I don't think I've ever heard about him being with a woman... he has a brand new red car with a taxi meter, blue running lights, a disco ball and seats that convert to beds and a thing for Beyonce. He's also tried hitting on me (with absolutely no follow through, making it easy to just ignore the question altogether) about seven or eight times.

Well... Leo-chan has a weird hobby. He collects womens' costumes and wigs. And I guess I understand. He makes a pretty good woman.

That said, I've never actually been AROUND him when he's crossdressed before. I've only seen pictures.

Well, today we has a costume end of the year party for a group we're both part of... he came as a nurse... and I came as a maid. Everyone remarked about how cute I was and was being really positive... so I walked over him to say hi and put my arms around his neck--

"yamete! yamete! yamete!" (stop it! stop it! stop it!)

He fixed his wig and I went back to my seat. He didn't even say "hi"...

Later another girl in a maid outfit comes in and he runs up to her, hugs her and says "I leant her this! it's my costume from last year!" He calls all the people who are in drag or "moe" costumes to pose for a group shot... except me. The host ushered me into the picture after a few shots but Leo didn't even GLANCE at me.

I left the party early... he didn't say goodbye. He didn't wave.

What do you suppose was his problem?
    Does he hate me in general? Or just when he's dressed as a woman?
    How should I go about breeching this subject in the future?
    Last edited by tsurara; Dec 11, 2007 at 05:32 AM.

Otaku magic soccer Champion, Badger Racing Champion, Penalty Master Champion, Mouse Wars Champion, Poopshoot Champion, RV Cart Dart Champion, Park The Caravan Champion, Radio Rampage Champion, Roman Rumble Champion, Catcho Champion, Planarity Champion, Dead eye puzzle Champion, Jurassic Realm Champion, Schatzgraeber Champion, Quick Brick Champion, Cannonball Follies 3 - Cold Front Champion, Dungeon Hunt Champion Jepray is off to a good start Jepray's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: My Friend is a Twunt When he Crossdresses

some people take certain hobbies rather seriously, almost like another state of mind. I know some poeple like that. they have certain Ironclad rules in their minds, you have to reach these lofty goals to talk with them about their hobby...or you have to be part of the In-group that they are in or its not the same/worth it...it could be that he just was in that state of mind...sometimes it is a very real competition for them, and you could have done something that seriously messed with his own person views of what is acceptiable while he is Cosplaying or crossdressing...to each their own...
    Don't Panic

Thanks for the memories princesslady may be famous one day princesslady may be famous one day princesslady's Avatar
    Thanks

WOW!
    I am laughing hella hard! You, a guy, dressed up as, a woman, with, your friend, who dresses, like a woman.
    May i just say you too would make a great couple. ^_^
    To answer the question, he problay just hates you when he dressesup as a girl. (STILL LAUGHING) And maybe he doesnt want to be bothered when he is in his "zone"
    I say...give him the silent treatment then let him come to you for an apology.
    But of course you wont listent o me, im a 15 year old. But i justread it because it caught my eye. Hilarious.

Born to rule, raised to lead, taught to establish: The African Queen

anti-semantics Pub Quiz Champion tsurara may be famous one day tsurara may be famous one day tsurara's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by princesslady View Post
    WOW!
    I am laughing hella hard! You, a guy, dressed up as, a woman, with, your friend, who dresses, like a woman.
    You're wrong.

... as usual.

And I'm fairly certain that this time I can prove it.

Thanks for the memories princesslady may be famous one day princesslady may be famous one day princesslady's Avatar
    Thanks

I'm wrong?
    State why then? You dressed up like a maid and he dressed like a nurse.
    State how i am wrong then.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by princesslady View Post
    I'm wrong?
    State why then?
    One vagina and two breasts.

Thanks

YOUR A GIRL!?
    WOW!!!!!!
    OMG I THOUGHT YOU WERE A GUY!!
    no wonder you're such an amazing, intelligent and sexy person. your a female. i feel so stupid.
    Alright, i give you that one. I am thinking you are a guy but you are a girl.
    Alright, you win this one

You are SO none of the above.
    Last edited by princesslady; Dec 11, 2007 at 05:39 AM. Reason: insulting members

Otaku Aleister Sithis is off to a good start Aleister Sithis's Avatar
    Thanks

Honestly, he's kinda a jerkoff to do that. But instead of asking us, why not ask him? There's a good way, bad way, and of course the Aleister way.

good way - Be nice bout it, kiinda ease it into conversation.
    Bad way- Get all offensive and ask all angry like
    Aleister way - go up to him, punch him in the face, if he asks what was that for, or something like that, then as him "Why are you a jerkoff when you crossdress" etc.

Of course you can do what you want. I'm just giving simple suggestions, who knows something might be revealed, always worth taking chances.

"And my soul from out that shadow that lies floating on the floor
    Shall be lifted — nevermore!"

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Aleister Sithis For This Useful Post:

abby724 (Dec 13, 2007)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast